[Resolved]  Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — Registration against this Acknowledgement Id 11385835 is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.

I completed the registration with all the details but at the time of payment, it didn't get completed and lead to failure. Due to this, i am not able to complete registration for NPS.

Even when I try to use complete pending registration, still not able to do it. Please help me to unblock my registration so that I can complete the payment
Feb 22, 2021
Unblocked in a day
Feb 20, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi I have completed my registration in nsdl portal but due to payment gateway issue the payment was not successful abd now i am not able to access the nsdl website as the payment is stuck and it is not allowing me to login in the portal. For 2 days i am trying. Please help me unlock my account. Acknowledgement no[protected], acknowledgment date- 02/03/2020, dob- 02/01/1991
This has reference to the query/grievance raised at Consumer Forum. We would like to inform you that the status of your query/grievance has been sent to your email ID registered in the Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or register a Query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure