Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — SGB bonds not transferred to CDSL inspite of 5 months of follow up

I hold SGB bonds in IDBI demat but had requested for closure of IDBI demat account and transfer to SBICAP demat buy till date inspite of rigorous follow up with IDBI nothing has been done to transfer my bonds.SGB fetch half yearly interest and I have nothing showing in my demat till date.Further if I feel like selling the bonds I can’t since they are nit reflecting in either of my accounts.
Kindly ensure the transfer at the earliest.
Jan 17, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 16, 2021
Updated by Kannuu
Please find details

Jan 24, 2021
Updated by Kannuu
Following up with IDBI (the holding bank) since kast 6 months but nothing done till dare.VFT form was filled up snd submitted but no RRN no.has been given till now.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure