O Tech — blackmail for money

7-4-47,chettivanipalem,autonagar,gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Indala Pavani on Mar 22, 2019
Dear madam i got a phone call from otech company they told me about the captcha online work they told me u have to complete 10000 captchas in 10 days we consider 90% accuracy after that we will give you a 22000 salary and also they told if u completed your work before 10 days u will check your wrong doing captchas then i agree with them then they send me one agreement to mail they took my aadhar number in that agreement if u fail ur job u have to 5000 penalty is they mentioned then i agree with them and i started my work i completed my work in 6 days then i called to them they told me u will check your captcha and the captchas are continued then i will do again after completion of my work i called them they told.in ur captcha work u got 95%but u done more than a 10000 captchas so ur not eligible for payment u have to pay penalty of rs 5000. I explained every thing but they are messaging me your case is filed. So please solve my problem.

Comments

Don't panic...they are fraud...they are just scaring you using legal words ...they are fake advocates...using fake notice ...fake agreement...fake panic...don't panic.. don't pay them anything...rebuke them badly and file a police complaint against them
Don't worry, your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Out of curiosity, how do you manage to submit 10000+ in 6 days that too with 96% accuracy?
baswanthraj11's reply, Mar 23, 2019
I did 24000 captchas 11140 were correct can I get my pay
Shashi007w's reply, Mar 23, 2019
No, you won't. Like i said, they're fraud. they won't give you money. My complaint has been resolved by customer service from here

O Tech - blackmail for money