[Resolved]  Oc Technology — online fraud

Hello sir/ madam,

I want to bring to your attention the cyber crime i experienced today. Because of the ongoing situation i am having some financial issues due to which i decided to start online work from home types jobs. So i start searching in quikr and got call from ms pooja from this number +[protected] and gave company name as oc technologies. She said its an easy job and i only need to type captchas and will be paid upon completion of the work. For registration they asked me a copy of adhaar card and one photograph. Which i uploaded while completing the online form and later on they send me a agreement. While searching about company i found this is a fraudulent company and blackmailing people on basis of that agreement. Please advise and help me at the earliest.
I am already going through a tough time because of financial issues. Now i am afraid what if they start blackmailing me and ask me for money. Please help.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-29 16:07:19
Yes resolved

Comments

Sir any kind of leagal taken by them after not submitting money?
Kkinjalshah1020's reply, Jun 28, 2020
Did you guys pay money ???
Amanraj1234's reply, Jul 1, 2020
Not yet?
Mamatha Shantha's reply, Jul 2, 2020
sir you will pay any amount and this company taken any kind of legal stucture
How did the problem got resolved. Did you oay any money?? Or when you didn't answer for few days they stopped contacting. Please reply we are also facing same situation
Bujji babu cherukuri's reply, Jul 7, 2020
Sir/madam i am facing same problem
They harass and torched pay the amount nor case file on me after 4.20pm message come BR-SMSHLP
Internal case no(743965)