Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — blackmailing cheating and misbehaviour by ola driver

I dont know how to reach the right person to convey my ugly feed back. My daugher hired a cab on 28 May 2019 at 0230 Hours from sector 93a noida to terminal 3 to board a flight. The driver misbehaved and black mailed her with nonsense behaviour. He charged 600/- over and above the meter charge for extra luggage at the destination. First of all he refused to do the duty saying too much luggage. He went away. We cancelled the booking and rebooked. He again came and said cancel the ola booking and pay me dirtectly. Total misbehavour and harrassment including black mailing. This kind of service is not expected and can be reported to higher authorities. This luke warm treatment from your management is not expected at all.
I am attaching a full video which is self explanatory. See the gunda type body language of your driver. He must be black listed immediately and we may be compensated for the suffering.
He used very rubbish language but we had to tolerate as we were leaving for Holland and had to catch a flight and it was mid night hours. The attached video is self explanatory.
Col Soni

blackmailing cheating and misbehaviour by ola driver
blackmailing cheating and misbehaviour by ola driver
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Phone
    +91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Address
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034