Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care

ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 6735 0904  [Regd Office]

Registered Office
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034
Tel: +91 80 6735 0900
Fax: +91 80 6735 0904

Headquarters
Maruthi Infotech Center, A Block - 5th Floor, Challaghatta, Bengaluru 560071
Tel: +91 80 4665 5300

Bad

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies related photos (2329)

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Kiran Inamdar on Aug 1, 2020
In this critical situation of covid 19 we gives service to passanger on ground level and ola takes 30% of total fair, this is very bad
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — Driver charged extra and incompetent Ola customer care

shashikanth nikhil on Jul 30, 2020
    Booked OLA outstation for 1 way drop and driver charged extra 300 as Driver's allowance (BATA).

Register a...

Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — Complaint for extra fare charges

dharini gajjar on Jul 28, 2020

I am from ahmedabad. i had booked mini ride from vijay park, Jasoda to KK nagar ghatlodia. at the...

[email protected] on Jul 28, 2020
    The issue that i have experienced was: the distance i travelled from google maps is about 330 to 340 kms. But i have been charged for 415 kms.

It occurred on: 22/07/2020.

Even the route shown in invoice map when looked in google maps gives only 330-340 kms. Including return journey.

Charged for additional distance
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Rental

Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — Complain - Wrong Calculations for an outstation ride | 9871251373

nikhil nagpal 16 on Jul 27, 2020
      Dear Ola Team,

This is regarding the completely dissatisfied customer service by Ola. I tried explaining the...

geetha M.R on Jul 22, 2020
      I am hereby stating that I have booked Ola Auto vehicle No:KA02AF 6797, Driver name: Purushotham N, travelled on 08.07.2020 from Vijayalakshmi Silks, Richmond, Bangalore to Attiguppe Ward, Bangalore, OTP :679 when I am in auto itself, I tried to pay amount of Rs.135/- through Google pay of my Vijaya Bank account but it is not successful but Amount of Rs.135/- got deducted in my Vijaya Bank account and immediately I asked Ola Auto driver to check about the payment whether he received or not, then he told I didn’t receive payment and it is not showing also. After I reached destination Attiguppe and after that Cash paid amount of Rs.135/- to Ola Auto Driver.

I tried to put a complaint through my Ola app but this Google pay problem/issue is not listing in support then I request my journey invoice, in that it showing payment through Vijaya Bank Card. Please solve and kindly refund my deducted amount of Rs.135/- back to my Vijaya Bank

I got email from Ola like we cant refund your amount back.. This is not right please resolve this issue and kindly take action against this ola .

kmani on Jul 17, 2020
        Today morning display sms 24hrs lock ola driver app message today is other display message 3 days ola driver app lock what it this 17/07/20 lock realise immediately [protected]

Ola driver app lock realise
        Updated by kmani Jul 17, 2020

Car type : mini
          Cnr number...
          Complaint category Public Transportation

makkks123 on Jul 3, 2020
          [protected], this is the issue id with ola. At time of pre book fare - 3500, at time of booking - 4000, at end of trip fare - 5800.

The trip showed 230 km when i searched in google maps it was 180 km. So people please be aware of this company, they are inflating the kms and charing extra. It has been a month and they have not resolved my query.

dipumaity on Jun 29, 2020
            Dear sir, i have kept my samsung smartphone ([protected]) back of driver seat. I give the payment and out from car. Then i just go back to car but car is gone. I am booked from 1/3 m m ghosh road kolkata 74 to shankara nethralaya rajarhat new town 29.06.2020. Few time it rang but now its switch off. Kindly help me to return the mobile. My optional number [protected].
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Ola — ride amount 225 paid but still getting messages and call about due of amount

@tul1 on Jun 27, 2020
              Hello sir,

I am getting unwanted calls and messages from ola about due amount need to be pay. Which was i...
              Complaint category Tax Services

Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — My Account is Block Permanently

Raaz1005 on Jun 25, 2020
              I would like to bring to your notice that my two OLA accounts have been permanently blocked for no reason. If I would have...
              Complaint category Taxi

J P Panda on Jun 24, 2020

I have booked a cab from new delhi to ghaziabad on 21 june price was shown 690 but when the ride completed price goes high to 773, there no traffic on the route, extra 100 rupee toll charges has been added but in my route there no toll i have seen,

I have raised complaint to ola but they are not taking any action on this so far this is really ridiculous.
              please take action and revert the extra charges which is applied on my ride
              booking CRN [protected].

Rohit80016 on Jun 23, 2020
                Sir i m taxi driver in shimla and also ola partner
                I the month of march, ola staff call me and they told me that we do your app offroad because of no service in shimla when the service is open u are automatically on road ok
                After that june month the ola service is open in shimla but my app is not still working app told me your are off road
                Sir 2nd of june i am daily calling in partner care and said that my app is not working but they told me only one line that sir hum kuch nahi kr skte concerned authority kr payegi
                Sir please tell me why these line repeated. Today is 23 june
                Tell me why i m off road what is my mistake.. Sir please see this otherwise i complaint in consumer court
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

AISHWARYA SHELATKAR on Jun 23, 2020
                  Today i have booked a cab for my dad which was taxi ac and cost around 725rs but when he got onto the can the driver refused to turn on the ac and didn't even paid the toll eventually my dad paid it. First of all we paid the amount for ac cab then why we didn't got our services. My dad is a part of essential service so he is supposed to get all the services. 2nd of my dad is allergic to dust and have asthma. Who will be responsible to all this things??.
                  How can these drivers are so irresponsible. How could you hire them?
                  We trying to book a cab for around 45mins. Three drivers accepted and cancelled it after 5mins. Is this kind of service you are providing??
                  If you can't provide the proper services and your drivers are so irresponsible then why are you guys running this app. At least let us know that you are unable to provide such services.
                  I hope you will look after this matter and we will get our money back with the toll we paid. Or else i have to take strict actions against the driver and the ola app.

Driver details
                  Name:- balu l
                  Car no:-mh01bt2281
                  Contact no:- [protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

swwet on Jun 21, 2020
                    My name is sneha, my mobile number is [protected]. My mobile number not register in ola some how may be block so please unblock my number during covid-19 issue facing a problem kindly unblock this number. I acnnot register this number i have only one sim card so please resolve issue as soon as possible
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — Unexpected charges,almost double the fare amount from ola outstation cab

sumanbose1984 on Jun 18, 2020
                      My name is suman bos3. On 04 june 2020, i had booked a ola outstation cab from jadavour to murshidabad.
                      Crn - [protected]

Ola Cabs — Amount Debit From My Account

Romit Gaur on Jun 16, 2020
                      Dear Team,

I have facing an issue amount debit from my account on date 16/06/2020 by citrups Olacabs.
                      Please...
                      Complaint category Travel Agents

Shivani0802 on Jun 14, 2020
                      Hi i have used ola postpaid in march and unable to pay dues due to pandemic situation... Company is continuously harassing me and mentally torturing me that they will put legal case.. I have asked time till monthend but people are suffer. Dontvthey know who has got salary in this situation??

Shalu Jhajra on Jun 14, 2020
                        Driver updated status on app that he have reached the location 30 min earlier than reaching. Which leads the increase in charges 1390 to 1452 as per current status.

delayed caused by driver and he updated status reached

Recently Discussed

Scamdesk.com / Cyber Expo / Adpostjob4u.com
                          www. scamdesk.com review/complants/reviews
                          (3 hours 26 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          Payment not received due to delay a month non-gst form approval
                          (4 hours 9 minutes ago)
                          Quikr
                          200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                          (4 hours 10 minutes ago)
                          Samsung
                          over heating problem samsung s20 req/ complaint for replacement with new device or refund