Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — collecting cancellation charges for drivers faults

Haniyur V S Moorthy on Mar 6, 2018
Our family members use ola cabs regularly mostly between dlf and uttarahally main road areas

We book ola cabs through our mobile phones. For the past six months, whenever we book ola cabs, we confirm our rides and wait for longer periods (More than their indicated timings). Finally without our knowledge or information the driver cancels our ride and we see a notification that we are charged rs. 50-00 for cancellation. This is ridiculous and illegal. This could be due to that drivers are not well oriented to roads, or their maps are not assisting etc., but the customer is victimised
Updated by Haniyur V S Moorthy, Mar 06, 2018
I wish to quote some examples;
On 5/3/2018: I booked and confirmed our ride from Komarla Brigade, Uttarahalli main road, I spoke to driver and waited, but even after 15 mts the driver did not come. I booked another Ola cab and we got it, but that driver collected Rs. 50-00 extra as cancellation charges. Why?

On 28/11/2017, I booked Ola taxi from DLF to family court, waited for 30 mts, called the driver and explained location, but he did not come, I went by auto. But i received demand notification that I am due to pay Rs.50-00 cancellation charges during next ride.

Now I do not wish to call OLA CAB ANY MORE, I shall not reccommend OLA cabs for my family members, friends and relatives, Thanks, HVS Moorthy
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - collecting cancellation charges for drivers faults