[Resolved] Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — driver was using slang language and was very rude !

Howrah, Howrah District, West Bengal, India
 rubel08 on Apr 9, 2018
Today we book a cab from Howrah, santragachi west Bengal. Driver was unable to understand our location and after waiting for more than half'n hour he just call me up and started giving slang and behaved very badly, You should not give job to such drivers who can even commute with there customers. All illiterate Maroons! How dare are he that he was giving slang to my family ?!
CRN [protected]

driver was using slang language and was very rude !
driver was using slang language and was very rude !
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2018
CRN 1688413907

Comments

Today i booked a ola cab in hyderabad and the driver Mohammad ghouse dropped me 100 mt away from the location given, when questioned he started using foul languages he then got down from the cab and started shouting at me with foul words and pushed me and slapped me. I lodged a complaint to the ola CUSTOMER CARE and they came up woth the solution just to give a warning to that bloody driver. If this is how ola is taking action against such kind of drivers then thre is no safety for anyone using this ### cab service. I want to take strict actions against the driver and the irresponsible ola company.

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - driver was using slang language and was very rude !