Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — my ola account is permanently blocked @ k ramesh ; [protected]

H.No - 1-55/1 Near Shivalayam temple Nallagandla Village Serilingampally mandal R R Dist Hyd 500019, Serilingampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Ramesh Kurvas on May 27, 2019
I am K Ramesh, registered mobile no is [protected] with OLa Rider APP and OLA regular app account might be permanently blocked if you suspect that my Ola account and Ola Rider APP is being there has been a violation of Ola's Terms of Service. since my account has been blocked mistakenly, i request you to resolve it makes me do more rides and do more bookings with same simultaneously one registered number hence i request the [protected]@olacabs.com and your team will assist me because All of a sudden my ola account is blocked saying that I have violated terms and ... But after asking them on mail they say that it is permanently blo.

my ola account is permanently blocked @ k ramesh ; 9666441545
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - my ola account is permanently blocked @ k ramesh ; 9666441545