[Resolved] Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — pathetic and unsafe service

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 PallaviChatterjee on Aug 28, 2019
I had a pre-booked ride to a school at 6:35 am this morning. But the ride was not allocated to me even at 6:35 am, when there were cabs around!!! Is this a joke!!! Or do you guys have no idea how to handle pre-booked cabs??

Anyhow, booked a new cab again. The cab was just 2 mins away!! But it didn't arrive on the pickup location till 11 good mins!!! Called the driver and told him the drop is at a school so please if he could hurry up!! And the driver was soo irresponsible!!! He just didn't move from his place!!! For 11 mins!!! Nor cancelled the ride!!! What kind of service is this!!! And sadly, this is not the 1st time this kind of thing has happened!!! My brother was late to school and he missed a day, just because if you guys!!! Do you understand the importance of time??? If the driver has to wait for 2 mins, we customers are levied with heavy charges!!! What is your action on this?

And sadly, i am itseems getting a priority cab allocation and pick-up service from you guys!!! #!!!

Earlier, i have even had an experience on ola of the driver taking me to a wrong route without my consent and then i was charged an extra amount for the irresponsible (Maybe heinous) act of the driver!!! What else is left!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 28, 2019
My issue is not resolved !!! Please reopen it !!
Updated by PallaviChatterjee, Aug 28, 2019
Good to hear about the actions on the driver. However, is the issue only with the driver? I don't think so !! What about your own policy of charging customers when we cancel a cab at the last moment? What about the charges you levy on us when a cab is kept waiting for even 2 mins?? Very conveniently the driver is punished, what about you??

Do you assure me that anytime henceforth I cancel my cab or keep it waiting for 10 mins, I will not be charged a penny?? Then why shouldn't I get the same benefit from you guys when you have failed as an organisation !! And that too not just once, but multiple times !!! I have spoken to so many people today to realize I am not the only one to have faced this issue !!!

This issue is not going to be resolved until the cancellation charges that you apply to a customer for cancellation and waiting are added to my account. I have already raised the complaint with consumer forum. Will not take me much time to start up a complaint against you when so many people like me have faced the same issue multiple times, but no resolutions yet !!! You guys still function the same way !!!

Expecting a quick resolution, not a mail stating the same thing over and over again !! We work in corporates as well. We do know how work is done !!!

Comments

Received multiple mails about the actions been taken on the driver. Good to hear about them. However, is the issue only with the driver? I don't think so !! What about your own policy of charging customers when we cancel a cab at the last moment? What about the charges you levy on us when a cab is kept waiting for even 2 mins?? Very conveniently the driver is punished, what about you??

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - pathetic and unsafe service