[Resolved] Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — unblock my accounts which have been permanently blocked

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Jay.Mallick on Apr 30, 2018
I would like to bring to your notice that my two OLA accounts have been permanently blocked for no reason. If I would have really violated any of OLA rules let me know clearly . Without proper reason its unfair to block my accounts . Here is my Mobile No. that has been blocked : [protected] and [protected]

Moreover, If you are thinking that I have violated some OLA policies, then OLA company could have changed/fined some amount, instead they have blocked my accounts permanently. So this is very bad, really OLA company not give proper service to customers.
Many times I have been asking the reason via male and facebook and twitter, no one replied.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 1, 2018
OLA company not taken any steps to resolve my problem, only replied as under:

Your Ola account has been permanently blocked as we noticed a few Ola Policy violations. Therefore, we regret to inform that we will be unable to unblock your Ola account.

Mail ID:

Ticket: 93744898
Ticket: 90250623

They are not clarifying the reason what violation done to the OLA policies. Simply saying, this accounts can't be unblock.
Updated by Jay.Mallick, Apr 30, 2018
Please unblock my two accounts [protected] and [protected] as soon as possible. I am waiting for your quick response and action.
Updated by Jay.Mallick, May 01, 2018
I would like to bring to your notice that my two ola accounts have been permanently blocked for no reason. If i would have really violated any of ola rules let me know clearly. Without proper reason its unfair to block my accounts. Here is my mobile no. That has been blocked : [protected] and [protected]

Moreover, if you are thinking that i have violated some ola policies, then ola company could have changed/fined some amount, instead they have blocked my accounts permanently. So this is very bad, really ola company not giving proper service to customers.
Many times i have been asking the reason via male and facebook and twitter, no one replied.

Ola company not taken any steps to resolve my problem, only replied as under:

Your ola account has been permanently blocked as we noticed a few ola policy violations. Therefore, we regret to inform that we will be unable to unblock your ola account. The following tickets have been raised via below mail ids.

Mail id:

Ticket: 93744898
Ticket: 90250623

They are not clarifying the reason what violation done to the ola policies. Simply saying, this accounts can't be unblock.

Comments

Is this resolved
My account for ola has been blocked without any reason . I have money in my wallet too. I never misused my account n very satisfied with services.i have completed my KYC too . But what is the reason for blocking the account.
They are not clarifying the reason what violation done to the ola policies. Simply saying, this accounts can't be unblock my maina issue is will it possible to registered a single number either both ola rider app and Ola regular app / ? if not it its very much shame of you team ola because I want book my self when im not using ola rider app then how could I can you plz tell me proper reason Way

I would like to bring to your notice that my two OLA accounts have been permanently blocked OLA rider App and OIa regular Customer App for no reason. If I would have really violated any of OLA rules let me know clearly . Without proper reason its unfair to block my accounts . Here is my Mobile No. [protected] Kurma Ramesh that has been blocked :

Many times I have been asking the reason no one replied., and They are not clarifying the reason what violation done to the ola policies. Simply saying, this accounts can't be unblock

with Regards
Kurma Ramesh

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - unblock my accounts which have been permanently blocked