Ola Money — not able to transfer money to bank kyc already updated

Kolliv on Mar 3, 2018
My registered mobile number is [protected] i am trying to transfer money to bank but showing please do kyc but it is already update. Please solve my problem. My registered mobile number is [protected] i am trying to transfer money to bank but showing please do kyc but it is already update. Please solve my problem. My registered mobile number is [protected] i am trying to transfer money to bank but showing please do kyc but it is already update. Please solve my problem.

[Mar 04, 2018] Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I was adding money to my OLA money wallet and the process didn't seem to be completed as the ola money still stayed 0. I did the payment of Rs. 599.0 from my State Bank of India internet banking account and the payment was successful of reference number [protected]IGACZLPWX6. How can I get my money back??
Using Ola money I tried to recharge my metro card no. 56****05 on 4 March but my metro card was showing 0 balance therefore I then used Rs 100 cash to get my card recharged through vendor machine. Kindly refund the amount to my Ola account.
Good day
i added 3000 to my ola money wallet but cant able to transfer money to my account .please look into it and as there is no option of withdraw money in my ios phn so plz look into it and solve it as soom as possible
unable to transfer ola money to bank account, it keep showing KYC updated but not moving further to enter the back details. please fix.
Prabhu Krishnamoorthy's reply, Apr 16, 2018
Bank Details***

+91 80 6735 0900 (Corporate Office)
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, India - 560034
    Ola Money - not able to transfer money to bank kyc already updated