[Resolved] OLX India — no delivery of order

Shivraj Rajput on Jun 22, 2018
I want to purchase a camera from mr. Prakash singh who posted add of camera and i chat with him then he said he is at kerala so he'll courier the camera iif oi pay him. So i paid first 1000 rs then he sent me courier reciept and said i want now full payment. Product will ship within 2 days and reach by you early. Then i made 2 payments of 6500 and 7000 reps. And waited for 2 days but now his phone is off and he's not replying. What should i do now? His phone is switched off. And couriier is non traceble.

Please help

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 23, 2018
Updated by Shivraj Rajput, Jun 22, 2018
1 photo is wrong posted. Here is correct one. I have whatsapp chat too. He said he is a custom officer now working in kerala and he is from haryana I got his photo over facebook his mobile no is shown in his add over olx [protected].

OLX India Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2018
Dear Shivraj,

Thank you for sharing the concern with us.

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that without any delay, we have blocked the seller's account as well as his number so that he cannot dupe any more buyers.

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms of Use.

Also, it is submitted for your information that OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer. OLX does not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions. We suggest that you always analyze the ad you are interested in.

As you have some documents supporting your case, we suggest taking the help of legal authorities. Kindly file an FIR against the seller and OLX will provide all the information related to the seller to the legal authorities.

Please do contact us by email i.e.safety@olx.in for any further requirements, our specialized team will be happy to assist you.

Addressing your concern is our priority and we will always give you the best possible service.

Team OLX
Updated by Shivraj Rajput, Jan 15, 2019
HOW can I get my money back?

A-8/21, First Floorvasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057