OLX India — paid amount for a bike but cheated

Aluva, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 Vigilwilson on Feb 6, 2019
Came to face a cheating in olx. Its regarding an advertisement of green Impulse bike. Seller demanded 28k for bike and transportation. He sent me the pic of aadhar & voter's Id.I transferred 25k for bike. Waited for 2 weeks and later he switched off the given contact number. I want thar 25 k from that fraud. I will share the contact number and proofs that he sent to me.

Mobile number of that fraud : [protected]
Name he mentioned is Beera kishore

Updated by Vigilwilson, Feb 20, 2019
May i know any update on this case? Dont leave this fraud...pls do anything in this...i beg u all...He scorned that nobody cant catch him...pls pls do anything

OLX India Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
Dear OLX user,

Thank you for sharing the concern with us.

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that without any delay, we have blocked the seller's account as well as his number so that he cannot dupe any more buyers.

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms of Use.

Addressing your concern is our priority and we will always give you the best possible service. Would request you to please share more details related to the same with us on our email address i.e. [email protected]

Thank you for contacting OLX!

Team OLX