[Resolved] Olymp Trade — why rate is high for only certain assets?

Raj Marayami on May 23, 2019
Recently i've started trading with olymp trade. When i studied the broker's conditions and tried to figure out whom i choose - olymp or some other company, i noticed that their payout rates is 80%. I decided that it's a big advantage, and ended up opening an account with olymp trade. However, now i see that the 80% rate refers only to certain assets, not all of them. This means that if i want higher returns, i can trade only eur/usd and some 5 other currency pairs. There's literally no sense opening deals in other ones! Why this work such way?
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019
That was my fault. I didn`t know the features of assets price changing. Olymp Trade helped me to figure out how the market actually works. It`s cool that i got answer here and didn`t need to write to support team.

[May 23, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Dear Raj Marayami. Thanks you shared your experience!

Let me explain what determines the rate of return. The rate of retrun of an asset depends on 2 factors.

1. Market situation (volatility, liquidity), i.e. the level of market volatility and the number of trades with an asset within a certain period of time. Volatility — the security market or currency indicator showing level of its variability during a certain period due to political, weather and other conditions. Liquidity of an asset is the value, that determines the asset price change activity due to the large volume of supply and demand.

2. Balancing within the company. Automatic risk algorithm determines the number of open trades for the buy and sell for each asset. Normally, the balance of buyers and sellers is roughly equal. In case an overweight in one of the parties is observed, the company reduces the percent of profitability of an asset for covering of expenses.

Anyway, the profit received as a result of successful trading, is paid to the clients in full.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. We'll be glad to help you!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Raj Marayami's [Complaint's author] reply, May 24, 2019
Didn`t know how it works! Thank you for informative answer :)
Thank you! It's our pleasure to help!
Hi my name is Rahul I did trade with Olymp trade I had request for withdrawal for 10$ each which was iniated on 16th April as well as 17th April they provide me with ARN number when I checked with bank they said such ARN is not enough to show for the payment so what and how can I get resolve and get back to my payment
Greetings, Rahul!

You need to ask the bank for the full list of operations, incuding all the transactions on your card from the day before your withdrawal request until now. This is called the bank statement. After they provide you the list of transactions, you can send it to our support team, and they will help you!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - why rate is high for only certain assets?