Olymp Trade — withdrawal amount is not credited in my account

Dist.solan HP, Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, India
 skumar0105 on Apr 30, 2019
Hi all, my self satish, i had deposited 10 dollars in olymp trade account after trading same amount was withdrawl by me on 24th April. Bit till time money is not credited, every time when i contacted cusromer care they give me extended time lines of credit and tried to make me understand about the withdrawl process.

10dollars does not make a too much difference, but be aware before investing in such trading agencies.

[Apr 30, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

skumar0105, hello there!

All withdrawals are processed by the company within 1-5 working days. We can trace your withdrawal! Please, write us the number of your account, so we could check everything!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
And how many days do you usually have to wait after the withdrawal to receive money? I didn't quite catch that, is that a bank transfer? For $10? If so, you obviously aren't taking the easy way :)) Why not make a deposit through Skrill or any other e-wallet, and then withdraw money in the very same way? In my opinion, that's the easiest and the most beneficial way which will let you have your money at hand in a matter of hours - probably even faster. A bank transfer is a different story. You might have to wait for a week or longer, through no fault of the broker at all...

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - withdrawal amount is not credited in my account