Olymp Trade — withdrawal amount not getting in my account

Sirohi, Sirohi District, Rajasthan, India
 Dharmendra singh sindal on May 28, 2019
Hello sir,
I withdrawal 65$ after one month ago but did not get withdrawal amount in bank. I provided my bank statement to olymp trade customer support by mail. After some time they give arn number & say that track your payment through arn number in your bank. But bank employee say that there is nothing any system to check & track your payment issues. Please give solution for this matter.

[May 28, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello there!

Kindly ask you to provide the ID of your account so we could check everything! Waiting for your response!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Please transfer me my refund money my account
Parveen Shärmä Ji, hello!

Could you, please, specify the number of your account and the date of withdrawal? We will help you!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
So how long have you been working with your bank? Are you sure you can trust it? For, you see, there are only two options basically - you were wrong either about your bank or Olymp Trade. In case with Olymp Trade, it's all simple, they just send money to your bank account, leaving it for the bank to accept the transfer, run it through different systems, etc. It usually takes some time.
I guess if your bank didn't have a transaction tracking system, it is unlikely that Olymp Trade would provide you with one... Anyway, the money probably just hasn't arrived yet. Be patient!
First of all, I need to tell you how much I appreciate the friendly attitude of Olymp Trade to the new people (Like me). When I saw the advertisement, I got attracted to it and got registered right away and after that I started figuring what it is. I have scoured the entire website, studied all sorts of guides and other educational materials, and of course texted the support team every time I needed to figure out some details. And every time they would give me a very detailed reply – not just a copypasted template answer but a real explanation of what I needed. At the moment Im successfully trading with a strategy I developed and I am happy.

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - withdrawal amount not getting in my account