On-Dot Couriers & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 27, 2022

File a complaint to On-Dot Couriers & Cargo

Having problems with On-Dot Couriers & Cargo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by On-Dot Couriers & Cargo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

On-Dot Couriers & Cargo

New Delhi District
Delhi

On-Dot Couriers & Cargo Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

On-Dot Couriers & Cargo reviews & complaints(720)

Dear sir
My medicine dispatched from kashipur to moradabad PIN 244001 by tracking no [protected] by name K K Agarwal dated 24 june 2022 but i have not received yet 27 june night.
And when I am calling your head office no at moradabad on 25 evening then they first said that it will not deliver as tomorrow is sunday and when I call in moday afternoon they said I am on lunch I will check and send to you.
But then again...

My consignment on name of tatra paints had been booked on 24/5/2022 with consignment number - [protected]. This is the first time i am using this courier service and will be the last time. There is no recent update online so i called 3 number and in every number the are giving another to talk finally [protected] this phone number guy has no sense of talking and said " bahar machine leke nai ghum rahe hai jo track krke bataye."
This is not done this is not the way.
On-Dot Couriers & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My consignment with AWS NO. [protected] hasn't been delivered yet. This company is a fraud.

As per attached courier slip i couriered throught Ondot Courier & Express Cargo on[protected] and todays is[protected], and my courier is not delivered yet.
      Its showing delivered online on[protected]. I called Shri Ganganagar Office, they says we don't have courier boys to deliver your parcel. He ask me to pickup by self. Its very irresponsible behavior. I am very disappointing with this. Worst and fake courier service....

My family have sent a courier on 9 Dec via OnDot courier services and it was being promised to get delivered in 2-3 days to Delhi from Patna. But its been more than 5 days the courier hasnt been received yet and everyday some fake calls are coming asking for a money and bank details.

Package id - [protected]

Product not Receives on destination on time their Important Document in this courier . The courier was sent 27/10/2021 from Faridabad to Hisar but that is not receive on time

I have send the parcel from pathankot to delhi on 25/10/2021 with docket no [protected] as of now it is showing out for delivery on 27/10/2021 but still not delivered what is the reason why ondot always do this type of things and when we contact with delivery boy he says going for delivery but not delivered i want my courier to be delivered ASAP as it is second time. [protected] is the delivery boy no to whome we contact....

Hi team,

This is my 2nd complaint regarding the same courier.
            Awb no.- [protected]

I booked the courier on pathankot to bangalore on 31/08/2021 And it is still not delivered.

If i track it, it shows that it left delhi on 04/09/2021 and today it is 14/09/2011 and it still shows the same status.

NO ONE IS RESPONDING PROPERLY.

PLEASE CHECK THE STATUS. AND PRIORITISE IT. IT IS HAVING REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF.

Hi team,

I sent a courier from pathankot to bangalore.
              Awb no.- [protected] on 31/08/2021
              And it has not delivered yet.

When I tracked it, it is still showing in delhi from last 7days.

When I checked with courier dealer in pathankot and he is telling it will be delivered today and he is telling the same thing from last 4 days.

Team, please have a check on this, it is having really important stuff.

PLEASE GIVE THIS A PRIORITY.
              I reopted thw complaint on 10th sep still there is no update.

I COURIER SOME DOCUMENTS FROM ON DOT COURIER FROM MOHAN NAGAR OFFICE FOR PANIPAT ON DATE 25 AUGUST 2021 BUT STILL COURIER NOT RECEIVE ON DISPATCH ED ADDRESS... I VISIT SAME OFFICER THREE TIMES BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY RESPONSE FROM COURIER OFFICE...
                There are some important documents in this courier... It's very urgent.., .
                Pls response and staus on urgent basis

Dear Sir
                  I have book a packet from Bettiah (Bihar) to Gurgaon Dated 07.08.2021.
                  I am also track status My packet in Gurgaon but Not Received till time. I am also contract customer care around 6 time each time give a mo no. In gurgaon office[protected]. I am also call around 6 days. He said next date you packet drop. But no response till time. I am also mail customer car bat not any reply....
                  We are not satisfied your service of your kundli branch (disstt sonepat) due to my customer having lunch in office and he said your branch delivery boy for only wait just one minute only but he go back...

I send my corrier from Bathinda Punjab to Aizwal on 14th Feb 2020 by (EDN Premium Service) but corrier not deliver till time tracking number is [protected] kindly confirm the status .
                  Bhai ye chor hai aasa hi karte hai na Phone pe reply karte hai na mail ka customer care v nam ka hai vo kisi aur ka no de dete hai air wo phone pick nahi hota hai wapas customer care me bat karne pe v wo wahi number dete hai agar aap bolo ki phone nahi pick hota hai to wo v hath khete kar dete hai

YE CHOR COURIER COMPANY HAI
                  My original documents in that courier, what can i do

On-Dot Couriers & Cargo — Delivery not done and no update from the company

My awb no is - [protected]. The item shows that is has been dispatched from delhi and it was supposed to reach cuttack, odisha in 4-5 days but it still has not reached yet . The customer care executives cannot even tell me where the parcel is . They just say anything to the customer just to make them fools . Please look into it . This company is just looting customers .
                    Please provide me a justified solution .
                    My email id is...

Sir Please Check my courier show Fordwing Udaipur to Jaipur last one Week. My AWB no is [protected]
                    Please check and Confirm me. Your Service is very Poor. So i can Change my Courier Service in next Courier.

My original pharmacy licence was posted through ondot courier service on 5/7/2021 from bathinda and till now i dont recevie my parcel . Due to non deliver of my important document my licenece date is expied and i pay online licence fee sum of 3500 which is also waste so now expect from you that you have taken strict action on this otherwise i take legal action to the concern persons or authority.

Hope for a positive response!!!

regards
                      gagandeep
                      mob.No-[protected]

Mere courier 9/7/21 ko lucknow aa gaya tha or tab se abhi tak lucknow me hi hai or isko aana tha ayodhya (faizabad) jo ki abhi tak nahi aaya
                        or courier nikla tha chandigarh se ayodhya(faizabad) ke liye jo ki ab tak nahi aaya hai
                        mera medicin ka order tha or aapke courier late hone ke karen mera order cancel ho gaya ab iski nuksaan kon dega

I sent a courier from ambala to muzzafar Nagar vide doc.no.[protected] dated 26/06/2021 with e-way bill value 172480/- but it is not delivered till date and not respond promptly that where is the goods and who is responsible person who tell us

I send my corrier from Baddi HP to EPFO shimla on 12th June 2021 but corrier not deliver till time tracking number is [protected] kindly confirm the status .
                            Thanks With Regards