One97 Communications Customer Care

Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

+91 80 4123 7197  (Bangalore)

Fax:
Fax:
+91 12 0477 0771  (HQ)

Corporate Headquarters
B 121, Sector 5, Noida 201301
Tel: +91 12 0477 0770
Fax: +91 12 0477 0771

4th Floor, Enterprise Centre, Domestic Airport, Next To Orchid Hotel, Vile Parle East, Mumbai 400099
Tel: +91 22 2613 3197

Bangalore
144/533, 2nd Floor, 22nd Main, 150 Feet Ring Road, HSR Layout 1st Sector (Agara), Bangalore 560102
Tel: +91 80 4123 7197

6th Floor, Eco Station, BP 07, Salt Lake, Sec-5, Kolkata 700091
Tel: +91 33 4000 5197

International
Kenya
Lr No. 209/638/1, 12th Floor, Pension Towers, Loita Street, PO Box 10032 00100, Nairobi, Kenya

Bangladesh
Premises # 3, (Boshoti Dream), Flat: B#6, Room No: 1, Road-20, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh

Dubai
106, 1st Floor, Building No. 11, Dubai Internet City Dubai, UAE

Nigeria
Adol House 15, Cipm Avenue, Alausa Ikeja, PO Box 4929, Lagos, Nigeria

View More Information...

Bad

One97 Communications related photos (521)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

One97 Communications Complaints & Reviews

Sairam6
Today Morning I got an call from customer service for the inquiry of debit card OTP transaction issue I've given my details and then the money got debited Rs 5000/- i want my money retrieve back I didn't do any transactions but my money got debited plz do retrieve my amount back as soon as possible...!! i got a call from this number [protected] its from paytm service and the support services man doesn't know English he is taking hindi fully he said me that for any inquiry so i thought for the activation services only i gave my details he debited my amount suddenly and telling that as by mistake it was done and by the way i recorded his call also please do retrieve my amount

Money transaction

[Feb 27, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

ravibhal
    On 14-feb-2017, I had placed order on PayTM portal to seller `S retails' for the following product :

Asus R558UQ-DM701D (90NB0BH1-M08870) (Core i7 (7th Gen)/1 TB/8 GB/39.6 cm (15.6")/DOS) (Dark Brown)
    Order ID is [protected]. I paid Rs. 56499/- to PayTM for this product.

On 20-feb-2017, my order was automatically cancelled as the Seller was not able to make the product available for sale.

On 21-feb-2017, I received a message from PayTM that a refund is initiated against this order as this order is automatically cancelled due to non-availability of the product.

Sir, this is the trick being adapted by PayTM by listing such products which are out of stock and eventually retaining the people money for several days for no justified reasons.

I have contacted several times PayTM as well as I logged complaints on PayTM portal as well but no satisfactory reply by CCD of PayTM.

I hereby request your goodself to take appropriate action against PayTM as well as the Seller.

Thank a lot.

With best regards,
    Ravi
    IIT mumbai

[Feb 24, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

sunilbhal

Order ID is [protected]. I paid Rs. 56499/- to PayTM for this product.

Thank a lot.

With best regards,
      sunil

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Chandrakala Madameni
        Hi pls help me somebody using my account to recharge through one 97 communications almost they used 11000/- ruppes from account as soon as my account credited, they are using it. I am help less i complained to the bank but they are unable to tell the details pls help me. Last transction done on 16th feb 2017 pos no[protected], please provide me the details those are my scholarship money. i want to know how other person using my account it was a large amount. your response will help me alot so that in future i wil make sure that it wont happen.please do need do needful. i am wiating for your reply, hoping you to resolve my issue as soon as possible.

[Feb 21, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

One97 Communications — Refund pending

Shree7490
          Paytm not process my refund against my order id [protected] dt 26 Jan 17 which product rec'd in damage condition and returned...
          Complaint category TVs

One97 Communications — Fraud of using my SBI credit card

Preeti Phutane
          Today14/2/17 I received a call name Vaibhav no is [protected] at 2.54 pm stating that calling from SBI credit card for upgrading...
          Complaint category Credit Cards

Sahithi Ramasahayam
          I have transferred rs.14, 500/- from my paytm account to my bank account on 30.12.2016 but the amount still not credited in my bank account. Payton has provided me the rrn no. But the bank unable find that no and asked for additional details like mode of transaction and date of transaction. I have asked the same to the payton but payton is not giving the details and giving the same mails.
          It was very irresponsible site and they are not responding to my complaint.

[Feb 14, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Krishnan Govindan

I am VimalaKrishnan, To day 13.02.2017, Monday using my SBI Card ending *****5312 a purchasefor Rs.5000/- through Paytm by a fraud . He contacted me overphone and got the detail of my card .

I request you stop the transaction and help me to get my money back to my card account. My email Id is [protected]@gmail.com

Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

VimalaKrishnan

[Feb 13, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

One97 Communications — Rs.5000/- transferred to Paytm Wallet a/c went to ONE 97 a/c

vk job
              I had transferred Rs.5000/- from my UBI saving a/c to Paytm wallet. But it did not get transferred in it. Instead, due to...
              Complaint category Banks

One97 Communications — Payment issu

ashok12811
              I am kewal krishan from Barnala (punjab) . My Money was deducted for Rs.1000x3 = 3000/- 08 jan. 2017 from my Indian Bank Debit...
              Complaint category Online Shopping

Ayush Tiwary
              I twice had tried to recharge my paytm wallet with Rs 240 at uber on 15th January 2017 and received a failed transaction message on the app. However the amount got deducted both the times, i.e total Rs 480. I have not received any refund till date. I still have the transaction ID with me. Generally when we pay through paytm wallet the merchant is shown to be paytm but in this case it showed one 97 communications.

Regarding refund

[Feb 06, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

sarikakhare
                HI,
                My complain Paytm company . my amount rs 5000 deduct my bank account.already complain log paytm . complain No :[protected]. but still pending my issue. I log complain my bank . bank simple answer i given to paytm
                bank ref. No[protected]. every day send mail paytm. but no answer.
                24 days hold my money. kindly resolve my isse.
                Paytm given sample answer : "Dear Customer,

Your bank has declined the transfer request of Rs. to account number . Hence, we have added back Rs. to your Paytm wallet. You updated wallet balance now is Rs. . "

But still my problem . no add my money my paytm wallet.

[Jan 31, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

yashaswini4
                  Hi Team,

I would like to inform you that the access amount has been debited from my account from your end. Kindly refund it as soon as possible. I had transacted for Rs.5000 whereas my entire bank account has been debited also with another account it was debited with Rs. 14000/- extra. Kindly go through the screen shots as refund asap. On 6th Jan 2017 it was debited from my HDFC Account while on 27th Jan 2017 it was debited from my ICICI Account

Access Amount Deducted

[Jan 30, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

psadachar
                    I was tired to book railway ticket on 3.01.2017 at approx 1.30 pm but not succeed but my payments trough tipsy card through one97 communication debit my account 816.56 but till date amount not refund to my account.I am really surprised when debit do fast how credit not done . Kindly refund my amount to S.B account Canara Bank[protected] immediately unless delay

[Jan 23, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by psadachar Jan 23, 2017
                    Previous complaint not attended
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

One97 Communications — 19000/- deduction

ps.gaurella
                      Dear sir/madam,
                      We have received a complain has lodge by mr sohan lal chakradhari at police station gaurella dist...
                      Complaint category Other

prashanth achar

[Jan 19, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

ajayyadav05
                        I had transferred 300 rs on 02/01/2017 to bank account from paytm wallet. status is successfully transferred to bank account but i dont yet get money credited in my account. I sent so many emails to Paytm but they not responding. They are avoiding me. I sent emails, make calls, contact with customer care, but they aren't giving me any single reply. Plz help me. order id is. [protected] please get e my money back.

Money not credited in my bank account

[Jan 18, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jit Sankar Basak
                          Sir I transfer money Rs.600 in my bank account from paytm wallet. It show succes. But I not receieved it in my bank account. I contact with my bank, but they said to contact with paytm. They not receieved money. I done email to paytm but they not give any reply. In tranjaction ther given ONE pay tranjaction id. which I attached below. Please sir take action.

I not get my money Rs. 600 which I transfer to my bank account 11 days ago

[Jan 12, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I have charged my MTS No:[protected] for Rs.198/-online through my SBI account No:[protected] and ref no:[protected]GAAOTGLU4, today evening.but the same is not yet charged .Please take care

s9717369607
                            Paytm Mobile Solutions — Add money error
                            RUPESH KUMAR SINGH
                            On 23th December 2016 I added Rs5000 from my Bank of Baroda Debit card my money is deducted from my bank account but not credited in my wallet paytm shows transaction failed and money refund to bank but money is not credited in my bank account or in my paytm wallet . So what can I do pls help me in this process my total amount is 5000 and my paytm no. is [protected]. Pls help me fast in this process...

[Jan 10, 2017] One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One97 Communications — Refund issue

Abhishek Sakpal
                              I had done a transaction on Paytm for booking movie tickets of ₹506 & ₹506 respectively but due to some issues both the...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Credit Cards