State Bank of Travancore Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Jan 23, 2021

File a complaint to State Bank of Travancore

Having problems with State Bank of Travancore?

File a complaint and get it resolved by State Bank of Travancore customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

State Bank of Travancore

Punjab

State Bank of Travancore Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 5566

State Bank of Travancore reviews & complaints(103)

I deposit my amount Rs9000 in your ATM to my account M.Sivabharathy SBI AC No [protected] IFSC code SBIN0002246.
I am not received my amount in my account .Kindly I request you to credit my account Thank you

Sir, I had ordered one product from Flipkart. And I returned it. I didn't get the refund back . I had contacted Flipkart and they said they had refunded it. And gave me reference number:[protected].Kindly do the needful.please this ref.no.and kindly refund to my account.
    Jan 02, 2021
    Updated by Ayarin
    I will send you the details. Account no. [protected], Google pay, mode of payment.. reference no.[protected]. Kindly do the needful
    Jan 03, 2021
    Updated by Ayarin

I received mony transaction reference no.481040 from Amazon. But still not get money in my account.
      Sep 11, 2020
      Updated by Amis babu
      I got one more reference no. 370425 from amozan, still not get mony to my account.

This is regarding an employee of yours who cannot be trusted. How can a bank be trusted when people braina sivapriya like work who love to laugh at the pain and suffering of others. Please ask her to answer why she laughed when someone's pain. Calling and laughing at the pain of others. She just was waiting for someone to fall and so happy for that to happen.
        Horrible....
        Sir/ Madam,
        I am an account holder in your bank since last 8 years. My saving/ current ccount number is [protected] /Avalookunnu branch, Alappuzha (code is 000583). I want to bring this to your kind attention that the staff in your bank branch does not behave properly with its valuable customers. Not only me, many other people are also unsatisfied due to the same reason, And also they are not picking up the phone when you call during...

complain mr.mansuk branch manager ..
        i have lots of prombel with bank name state bank of travancore alies state bank of india.there is my since 20 years with bank.and very good relation with employee.my name is abdul noor ansari s/o late abdul gafoor ansari 112/104 bhenajhabar kanpur u.p.my account number.[protected].
        state bank of india .
        NADRI BAZAR SWAROOP NAGAR KANPUR.
        113/166 NADIRI BAZAAR.
        UTTAR PRADESH 208002..
        am so worried abt my money .i think there is no safe in my ac in this current goverment..if you plz help us then plz help ..
        Hi sir/madam
        my name is fahad valam parambil.
        i have a NRE account in ponnani brach[protected]
        i send 500 rupess in account of federal bank maranchery branch ([protected]), but this transaction not succeeded, he did, nt get the money, and deduct 500 rupees in my account, please check the details and update the status,

We marya frozen agro foods pvt. Ltd. Made export of boneless buffalo meat through invoice no. 451 (F. Y 2014-15) dated[protected], shipping bill no. 7025997 dated[protected] and foreign remittance against this invoice was due, to receive in our bank current account no. [protected] with bank of baroda, civil lines, main branch, bareilly. But, due to some technical error, this payment credited in state bank of trivancore, which further transfered in our account through micr clg in inr 45, 99, 048.26/- dated[protected] from state bank of trivancore. We received the payment in inr, there was no advise/irex, so that we couldn't close the shipping bill. The s. B no. 7025997 is not closed in edpms and bank of baroda's internal system.

Reserve bank of india draw a notice to bank of baroda regarding to close this shipping bill and bank draw a notice to us.

We had courierd all the documents to kumbhkonam branch, state bank of trivancore (Branch code - 00864) in hard set on dated[protected], but we didn't receive any reply from sbt.

Now, in april, 2018, reserve bank of india draw a notice to bank of baroda called the bank and marya frozen company to rbi, kanpur and take a written confirmation to close that shipping bill within a month.

So, please generate an advise/firc against that forex payment (Received in your branch) as soon as possible and all the necessary documents are attached in same mail.

mohd tauseef alam
          (Admin executive)
          Mobile no:- +91 [protected]
          Marya frozen agro foods pvt. Ltd.
          Regd office :- b-51, 2nd floor, butlar plaza, civil lines, bareilly

I am working in uae since 17 years and doing business with sbt for the same, i tried to contact several times to the bank through phone to know the balance in my account and nobody answering it. I am not receiving any messages when i send money to my account recently. I tried to send my pan card copy through email to link my accounts and no acknowledgement from the bank. I wonder if it doesn't reach to them. Kindly provide the latest email...
            Sir. I am your customer for sbt ambalavayal branch (Kolagapara) my nri account number [protected] this account money credit and debit sms not coming in my register phone number than every year right time cute money for sms charge but i am not receive any credit and debit sms please can you check and reply to me my email. [protected]@gmail.com...
            This sbt branch in kalpetta wayanad gives the worst customer service.. It would nice if they employ staff who knows to smile.. A little bit of courtesy will go a long way especially as they are dealing with customer relationships.. Poor service... Unprofessional employees.. Takes a long time and a big queue even for deposits.. No good seating arrangement.. And above all bad attitude from staffs...

Bank don't inform me the correct rules and regulations of agricultural Loan interest at proper time. I have paid 3% interest one month before the due date. But bank send me a notice which inform me that the interest raised from 3% to 7% only after three months from the due date. I faced difficulty to pay the excess amount now. So I want to return the excess amount which I have paid.

Loan Account No:[protected]

Dear sir/madam
              I am mrs saritha santhosh was i took vehicle loan for taxi purpose from (Year2009)
              State bank of travancore punalur branch this loan (No arrears) i closed was 2017 with balance interest rupees 93532 they give return pass book with hand wrote loan closed but we check today[protected] in rto office punalur their still showing hypothecation sbt now what can i do? Please help

Best regards
              Mrs...

Hi, my grandmother holds a pension account in the sbt chathanoor branch. She had gone to bank to submit a life certificate for her pension. She is 72 years old and the staff at the bank was so rude at her. They don't even consider her age and asked her to bring all kinds of documents when she submits life certificate every year to the same bank. Even after getting all the certificates they were rude and asked her to come back next week. Wat kind of a behaviour is this?

Respected sir,

Till date i have not received cheque book even though i have sent mail long back.

Kindly issue fresh cheque book as i got sms that old cheque book validity is upto 30/09/2017.

Name : annamma cherian
                Account no. [protected]

Name: anil p cherian
                Account no. [protected]

Kindly send 25 leaf cheque book for the above said two pension account holders in respect of your bank to the following address:

Anil p cherian
                Flat no. 207, block 1
                Radiant jasmine garden apartment
                Shivanahalli jakkur road
                Yelahanka, bengaluru-560064

My mother is staying with me in bangalore. The charges may be debited from our pension saving bank account.

Regds

Submitted a cheque (No. 688638 dated 18/09/2017) from my sbi chettikulangara (Ifsc sbin0070934) account (A/c n0 [protected]) for rs 26560/- to lic mavelikara being the premium of my 5 policies. Bu my cheque was dishonoured by home bank when submitted by lic and an amount of rs 590/- has been deducted from my account. Enquired at home branch regarding cheque rejection when sufficient balance is available and no difference in account holder's signature, got the reply that they are not responsible may be due to technichal error this has happened and they will not refund my lost amount rs590/-please do the needful to get back my money as the bank or bank network has the sole responsibility in this

My account was debited twice for the registration of jipmer pg entrance examination twice for the same application. Kindly refund the same. First time.. It was said that the transaction faiked.. As the request has been tampered.. And toget registration done, i had to make payment twice. Second time, the transaction was successful. But i received msg from the bank that my account was debited twice for the same. Kindlyrefund as immediately as possible

There was a transfer of 20, 000 inr from dbs, singapore branch through dbs remittance on 21 aug 2017 to the sbt account number (Sunitha. K a/c # [protected])
                      However the amount is not yet processed at sbt end and none of the amount credited after 21 aug is reflected
                      Visited the sbt branch on 24 aug 2017 and the branch manager says the amount is not even sent which is incorrect. Also called customer care on 28th aug and still no response. Pfa the dbs remittance reference for the same: (Antony raichel: [protected])

It's been already 10 days since the transaction but no update yet. Can you please help to look into this issue?
                      [protected]@gmail.com

Respected sir/madam
                        My self Ahamedsaneer. I want to lodge a complaint against sbt bank Arookutty.i didn't use any atm service since 1 month, unfortunately sbt bank collects additional charges from my account, due to this issue my cheque is bounce around 1100rs losts from my account, pls refund this money to my account
                        Name : Ahamedsaneer
                        Mobile : [protected]
                        Bank : state bank of Arookutty
                        A/c no : [protected]
                        Branch : Arookutty
                        Branch code : 70513
                        Ifsc code : SBTR000513

I am a defence pensioner since 30 Nov 2016 I am holding an a/c SBT peravoor branch at Kannur Dist, Kerala .I had submitted the signed life certificate also but as on date no pension or pension benefits not received, branch people says its not there fault its CPPC branch, anyway due to banks negligence we the pensioners are getting int trouble and they are not provideing any contact no also please look into this
                          Sir, please change my mobile number to[protected].
                          I am sending money through Swift transfer in 13/08/2017 in Dammam2 ND industrial city branch but this money is not credited to my account please give the details and status of this transfer
                          Please call my number [protected]
                          Please give the current status of my transfer
                          Please give me sir
                          Please

I bought a Philips Radio from Amazon and it was returned due to defective product and the refund of Rs.610 was made by Authorization No. IGAANPJVT3 dated 13/1/2017. I find the refunded money has not been credited to my account so far. You are requested to look into the matter and give me the credit.

Amazon had advised me that the amount would be refunded through my account within 5 working day. Now almost 15 days have passed and no information so far.

Kindly look into the matter.

Thank you.