One97 Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to One97 Communications

Having problems with One97 Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by One97 Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

One97 Communications

One97 Communications Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

One97 Communications reviews & complaints page 7

Within 3 or 4 month my money is deducted with the address of One97 communication L.
One97 Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My training tickets were not booked but amount debited please resolve...
    This is Col Saket Singh. I am a holder of SBI Credit Card No Ending 8807. Two fraudulent transactions of 20000 each have taken place through my card on the Merchant One97 Communications at 1315 today.
    I have got my card blocked and have been advised by SBI Card Customer Care to as the Merchant concerned to block the said transaction of feasible.
    You are therefore requested to block the said transactions as early...

On 3 December 2021 online deduction was made and debited to One97 Communication. Please look through my complain
    Please look through my complain. Its already 1 month since i make the comain.

Today I received an OTP of rs 103 from my bank account, I don't even know this company(One97) then why i receiving such OTPs?.

Rahul

On the 27th November at 9:11am Rs 500 has been cuted from my Paytm account without my permission and it is transferred to the One97 Cammunication L and it was debited from me but I never use my debit card because I don't have it's just digital on Paytm

So please sir I kindly beg you to return my amount it's too much important for me

I hope you will try to give me my money back.

Thank you sirbr...
        My money is debited from Slice Card but not came my paytm wallet plz refund my money...

On 20 November, 2021 I tried to book ticket from Guwahati to Silchar but ticket didn't book and my money deducted through ONE97 communication payment gateway. Please refund my amount.

I was booked train ticket through icici bank debit card but unfortunately amounts was debit from my account or ticket wasn't booked successfully.
          In transaction details it's was shown Dear Customer, transaction of INR 5, 235.77 done on ICICI Bank Account XX465 on 26-Nov-21. Info: VIN*ONE97 COM.
          Trn Id[protected]/[protected]
          Please solve my issue and see where is money....
          My name ishwar Gulade main aaj itctc app se online ticket book kar rahatha ticket book nahi huwa aur mere account se paisa cut huwa aur One97communicationns main credited huwa please sir my amount refund my Debit card acound

I try to recharge mobile (jio) on[protected] for plan of Rs 447 through patym. Unfortunately recharge failed and amount deducted from my bank account . Till date no refund is received. So please help to get refund Rs 447/-
            Dec 9, 2021
            NO REPLY FROM COMPANY

Money 1lakh debited from my sbi account without my permission...

I have been debited money from my account in the name of one 97 communications

I have lost Rs.226 from One97 Communications, while ordering food on Monday 15th November 2021, Afternoon around 2.15pm.I got message that cash Rs.226 is debited . Today 6 days completed, I didn't get any refund, Please do the needful & refund my cash...

I tried to book train ticket on 17th November, 2021 from IRCTC mobile app. Money is debited but ticket is not booked.

IRCTC mobile app: It shows payment status "failure" in IRCTC app and is mentioning that they have refunded and money will be auto credited in my account by Bank. But still after 3 working days, money is yet not credited.

Kotak Banking app: It shows money is debited towards One97 communications.
                Ref no for this transactions that shows in my bank app is:[protected]

Dear sir, have submitted of ipo one 97 communications limited-paytm. Application no 58687662. And bid qty 24 and bid price 2150 per share . Total amount of rs.51600. And its debited from my sbi bank account of rs.51600.
                  But i got allotment of 20 share and that is amount of rs. 43000.. But its deducted rs.51600. And today share is listed but still i did not get ah refund of rs.8600 amount of difference . That is rs...
                  I tried to book a ticket from Bhopal to Malakpur on 15th Nov 2021 from my IRCTC account, but the ticket was not booked but the amount from my debit card gets deducted and paid to transaction history and paid to One97 Communication. But they didn't process the refund for the same till the date, please check and refund my amount, transaction details are attached for the same....
                  As I have paid my payment for Paytm postpaid even after paying that it's not updated yet, I tired to reach many times even I talk to everyone who called me regarding that but no one made any updates of that . And now my credit score is getting low day by day even due is keep adding on . With this mail I'm send the every proof of payment. Also I didn't got any money back if it was unsuccessful.
                  Kindly do look after it I'm really getting...
                  I'm book tickets for Paytm app but my ticket not confirmed so I'm not traveling in the train so my pnr will be cancelled from IRCTC please refund my fully amount for my account...
                  Sir
                  I am Gadadhar Nath Mishra, and I have received fraudulent call and by irregular means and person has debited amount of Rs 4999/- (Rupees four thousands nine hundred and ninety nine only) from my SBI ACCOUNT [protected] today at 4pm approximately. which is maintained at SBI PB branch Deoria Uttar Pradesh. Transaction reference is[protected].and also transaction of Rs 1500/- with reference no.[protected]
                  It was informed to me...