Oneassist Consumer Solutions — deactivate

H.NO 8 128/1 BHAGYANILAYAM, STATIONALWAL, Alwal, India
 maheswar reddy reddy on Oct 19, 2019
Hello i would like to deactivate the one assist service that is two years back activated on my hdfc credit card, which is charging me rs. 1399.

I have two years back applied for hdfc credit card and i have the one assist service activated on my credit card. The charges are of rupees 1399.

As of now i am not interested for this service so can you please deactivate the service for my credit card...

[Oct 19, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your OneAssist customer ID or registered contact details by emailing us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist