[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — for cancellation of policy

HDFC bank, Rohtak, Rohtak District, Haryana, India
 vikvin on May 10, 2019
My name is vikrant malhotra, my one year policy enhance wa privilege single plan period is end but your company will continue my policy without my permission and cut balance from my account. But i want to cancelled my policy. My relationship no is 1984662 and my mobile no is [protected]. I talk to customer care many time but they don't give me solution. Your coustmer care executive were talk lies and don't give solution. As a customer i don't expect from these things from your side. Please refund my amount and cancel my policy as soon as possible.

Vikrant malhotra
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2019

[May 11, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, May 14, 2019
Dear Vikrant,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [email protected] in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist