[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — Mobile insurance issue - mobile damaged

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 arjunb.mehta
I had purchased mobile assist (mobile insurance) from oneassist. After somedays, my mobile fall down and screen cracked. Gave to oneassist, who gave to mi customer care. They gave estimate of Rs. 7778 for Rs. 8999 mobile. How was that possible !! Then they said that they won't repair device and give me Rs.6199 to me. (Which I have not received yet). Kindly help me with this issue.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 6, 2017

[Jul 04, 2017] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by arjunb.mehta, Jul 04, 2017
Insurance claim decision for Arjun Mehta Cust : 2146268 Membership ID: [protected] Sr.No. : 2076988
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jul 04, 2017
Dear Mr Mehta,

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you and apologize for the delay in resolution.

As per our records, we can see that our team has sent you the Estimation copy in which the damage details are given with the estimation amount. Also, our team has sent you an email on 29 June, 2017 requesting you to share the required documents to process the BER refund.

While sending the same kindly add cover note with your personal details like your name, customer ID, membership ID & Service request number. You may fetch the said details from the subject line of this email.

· Original mobile purchase invoice/bill with stamp of the retailer & handset details like IMEI number/Serial Number, handset make & model .Kindly submit the same in hard & true copy of Invoice which was submitted to us for seeking the decision on the claim via email to our Claims team.

· Copy of Cancelled cheque with your name printed on it ( If your name is not mentioned on it please share the 1st & 2nd page of your bank passbook along with the cancel cheque. If you do not have passbook then please submit the bank statement’s first page with information like IFSC code, account number, branch name, bank name & your name ). This information is required for facilitating the payment into your bank account. Kindly submit the legible copy of the aforementioned documents.

. Please mention the below details on the envelope.

1. Customer Name
2. Sr No
3. Customer ID
4. Membership ID.

Hope this resolves your query.

Deepali Team OneAssist
Updated by arjunb.mehta, Jul 04, 2017
The reply is the same that I have received in the email. I want to make a point that for a device of Rs.8999, how can a simple screen crack cost Rs. 7778,

In the estimation copy, in which damage details are given- it is written that damage to motherboard. I contacted MI service center and they told me that they have damage to motherboard so as I do not face any problem in future. but the issue is that I am facing the issue currently as I am making a loss of Rs. 4000 without my mistake.

The screen of the device was only cracked. There was no other issue. The device was working perfectly fine. I had even send the photos of working device while claim intimation. How can a normally working device have motherboard problem ???

I should be given either full amount as I need to purchase the new device or I need my device completely repaired.

I want my device to be rechecked by other MI service center and then the estimation be compared and final decision be made.

When contacting oneassist, they take a lot of time. One can even see other complaints as well. Just look how professional oneassist can be.!!!

There is completed fraud being committed by oneassist.

I have also send all the details that were required for BER. Also attaching the courier details by which the documents were sent.

I want my issue to be solved on priority bases.

Mobile insurance issue - mobile damaged
Updated by arjunb.mehta, Jul 05, 2017

The required documents has already reached oneassit. PFA the screenshot. I need my money back as soon as possible.

Kindly confirm the receipt of the documents and give my money back.

Arjun Mehta

Mobile insurance issue - mobile damaged
Updated by arjunb.mehta, Jul 05, 2017
After checking all the comments and complaints everywhere, I think that oneassist is a big fraud done in conjuction with MI service center. I want my mobile device back. Return my device at earliest.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jul 06, 2017
Dear Arjun,

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We've shared the status over the call. Hope your query was addressed.

Sagar

Team OneAssist
Updated by arjunb.mehta, Aug 06, 2017
The complaint is not yet resolved. I am very disappointed with oneassist customer care and their policies. i want my money back. I had spent money for insurance and i did not get insured. Very very unhappy.
Updated by arjunb.mehta, Aug 06, 2017
All these frauds are going on from oneassist. I see that the device repair charges was unexplainable. They give so high estimate which lead to BER and loss of consumer. When u go to MI service center they say that's a scam. Ridiculous from Oneassist.
Updated by arjunb.mehta, Aug 16, 2017