Oneassist Consumer Solutions — mobile theft claim

ekojar on Sep 4, 2018

I filed a mobile theft claim with insurance under claim# 3273041. To file a dispute with the company, i requested the recording of my purchase conversation however they failed to provide it, in spite of me writing it to them multiple times. They just shared the link of policy wordings. Then i challenged them on policy wordings, however i did not get a satisfactory response from happytoassist@oneassist.in then i asked for grievance redressal process as it is not available on their website, they simply sent me another email id i. E. Escalations@oneassist.in and not the complete process. I wrote it to escalations team on aug 13th, however i did not receive any response till date. They are least bothered to look at challenges i made with them, rather they state "your claim has been rejected by the insurance company & the insurance company gives the decision depending upon the t & c mentioned on our website and inputs provided by the customer such as images, description and how the incident happened", whereas as far as i know one assist is my insurer, i don't know what insurance company they are talking about. I questioned them on who my insurance is, however no response. With an hope to get my claim resolved, i further initiated the complaint with consumer complaints. Kindly help to get my issue/claim resolved.

mobile theft claim

[Sep 04, 2018] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ekojar, Sep 26, 2018

I haven't heard anything from the insurance yet. Request to guide me on further proceedings.

Ebrahim