Oneassist Consumer Solutions — one assist mfee activated without my consent

4/3413, 4TH FLOOR , H K STREET, BEGAMPURA, Surat, Gujarat, India
 Zoher_125 on Oct 19, 2019
One assist mfee activated without my consent
I'm using hdfc credit card. I got a message that an amount of 1899/- was debited from my credit card without my permission.

Kindly cancel this plan and request you to refund the amount of rs:1899/- this amount includes 1899 for one assist. I am charged fee for not being able to pay this amount which is not acceptable. Pleases deactivate one assist membership & refund me all the deducted amount.

Please refund this amount as soon as possible.

Credit card *4534
Zoher tajmahal

one assist mfee activated without my consent

[Oct 19, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2019
Dear Zoher,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist