Online Medical Store Omsi — International order — a total scam

cdraman
This website is based in India but touts that it can take international orders. Ordered a medication 3 weeks ago and i also paid for the expedited shipping. They demanded Rs.2000 more since they thought it was shipment will be heavier. I paid that too. They claim they have shipped the product but will not give me a tracking number. At one point, i told them to just keep all the money but at least tell me the truth if they have shipped the product or not. I was ready to move on to another vendor as i needed the medication urgently. They swore they have shipped it and will give me a tracking number within 1 HOUR. I have waited for more than a week and i have not received a number. I have called daily and they always tell me they will send a tracking number within the next 1 hour. They is someone really heartless operating this store who is ready to put out any kind of lies to get out of trouble. I can't believe such a store is allowed to even operate.

If anyone else is reading this, please respond with a better way to get the authorities's attention. They are a scam and need to be stopped.

Details:
Order number: 659112
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

We see that product was received by you in march. Due to international delivery, we cannot control custom. i see that delay was caused because of shipment got stuck and finally you received it. Hope everything is ok now.

+91 92 6622 9292[Whatsapp/Call]