Www. Naaptol. Com / Product Is Nokia Bh 214 Bluetooth Headset Rs 849 From Naptol. Com. — saling fake/copy of nokia bh 214 Bluetooth headset RS 849 from naptol.com .

Andheri EAST, Maharashtra, India
 Kishor Zinjad
Dear Sir.

MY NAAPTOL ONLINE ORDER NO IS 5624473.DT BOOKING[protected]

DATE OF DELIVERY[protected]

this is kishor zinjad i just wan my refund of money from naaptol.com , i had purchased nokia bh 214 Bluetooth headset RS 849 from naaptol.com .

at the time of purchased naaptol saying me that the product is ORIGINAL Nokia branded product i askd lot of time that -boss it is not a copy of Nokia product that time also they replying no sir its org product of Nokia .

WHEN I RECD THE DELIVERY OF PRODUCT THEY GIVE ME DUMMY(COPY OF NOKIA BH 214 DEVICE WHICH IS LOOKING SAME BUT NOT ORG PRODUCT OF NOKIA)

I PURCHASED IT WORTH RS 849 I NEED MY REFUND AGST SAME AND WOULD LIKE TO PUT COMPLAINT ON NAAPTOL THEY STOP MAKING FRAUDS WITH CUSTOMERS .

Dear all customers please don't purchased any product from naaptol they are making fool to customers.

I request to cancel the license of naaptol for sailing online product.

KISHOR ZINJAD

Comments

Nokia — non delivery of bluetooth

Job Sheet No- 11227

I just want to know since when nokia has started treating there customers like dog. The executives at nokia customer care misbehaves as if there are no ethics left with nokia. A new bluetooth headset was submitted with nokia which was 2 days old, it was submitted at nokia service center in New Delhi on 17/072007. The manager at the service center says that nokia doesn't provide the bluetooth handset before 6 months. So I was asked to wait for 6 months to get my bluetooth repaired. I have also launched a complain at consumer court.

I just wann ask nokia r we not the customers, I have 6 handset of nokia and planning tobuy a new one. Do u really think I should opt for one.
6233 CAMERA OPARATION FAILD
PLEASE RESPONSE ON SAME ASAP
see this is my new device when i open the box its in this condition .. there is one blue pen mark also..? no u say its orginal device or not?

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607
    Www. Naaptol. Com / Product Is Nokia Bh 214 Bluetooth Headset Rs 849 From Naptol. Com. - saling fake/copy of nokia bh 214 Bluetooth headset RS 849 from naptol.com .