OnlineClues — 5 shirts return

I ordered 5 London Looks Shirts on dated 17.03.2018 and received vide order No. CIN1416213 on dt. 23.03.2018. However, the quality, color & pattern is not the same as i ordered online. Therefore, I want to return this item. It is requested to process my request and to refund the money at earliest.
Mar 23, 2018
Updated by rnain
Mar 23, 2018
Updated by rnain
I ordered 5 London Looks Shirts on dated 17.03.2018 and received vide order No. CIN1416213 on dt. 23.03.2018. However, the quality, color & pattern is not the same as i ordered online. I am not interested to purchase it. Therefore, I want to return this item. It is requested to process my request and to refund the money at earliest. Kindly look into the matter and resolve the matter as soon as possible.

OnlineClues