OnlineClues Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Dec 18, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to OnlineClues

Having problems with OnlineClues?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OnlineClues customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OnlineClues

OnlineClues Website

OnlineClues Head Office Address

Sector 57
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
122001

OnlineClues reviews & complaints(4675)

Ion battery charger for the same
OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order online pamint and k cash payment i am confused [protected] company not taking call
    OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My self deepak jain, my car no is rj20ce5232, my mobile no is [protected]. I wants to complain regarding unnecessary deducted...
      As my order of earphones was delivered but the product is damaged i'm calling ur customer service from last three days but...
      +1 videos

OnlineClues — purchase good one g7 (2 gb, 16 gb gold) not internal memory proper 16gb) memory fault.

Dear sir/madam,
      This is your kind infom you that i had been purchased one smart phone from your www.shopclues.com...
      I have ordered 3shirts combo on shirtscombo.com. They have sent me completely wrong and low quality shirts which are different...
      As I gotted my order 3 shirt combo and see this is very cheap and poor product. My ship id is [protected]. And order date is...
      They r gujarati adviser calling me so many time give call but in this call the they are washing people money. Before starting...

OnlineClues — low quality product received - need refund

I have purchased 3 shirts on online clues.com dated 24/11/2018. The same delivered on 04/12/2018...

OnlineClues — onlineclues 5 shirts london look brands please return the order

My self abdul kalaam. I m from mumbai.
      I order the london looks branded 5 printed shirts this product is not same which...

I have order another color according to your add but i got different product from u. So i would like to return it for refund money and if possible u can send me the correct product which i have order.
      My order id is-[protected]
      Mob-[protected]
      Dec 25, 2018
      Nov 24, 2018
      OnlineClues Customer Care's response

This product is not related to us Please check the company name on the courier packet. Our shipper name is Spark International.

Onlineclues customer care team
      May color no way plz the may color
      Plss my order in cancel
      Noni Khatri's reply, Nov 27, 2018
      plss my order was cancel
      Product very bad not work your products and return product and refund money
      Hi, I have order Bose Sound Sport free Bluetooth headset in Sharp Kart. But I received some other brand headset.

I am order 5 cotyon london looks shrit, but the quality of shrit is not match any thing's of i have orderd, and main is the...

OnlineClues — return of reason low quantity

I order combo of 3 shirts.. Quality of the product is so bad. My product return take u and refund money....

I order combo of 3 pure linen shirts.. Quality of the product is so bad. And size of the product is not same which was i ordered.. My product return take u and refund money. My oid cin1644318. I am not interest for this product is a very cheap product and refund my money very lowest quality of this fake product of lenin shirt i am saying all my frnds and share by social network online clues.com is a very fake and bad, cheap product by sale online im not interest plzz i request you refund my money
        Dec 20, 2018
        Dear
        Greeting’s from Onlineclues.com

We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details: Order ID: Registered Phone Number: Email address used while placing the order or please provide the picture of received parcel. We look forward for your reply so that we can do the needful.
        Thanks & Regards
        Onlineclues team.
        Contact: [protected], [protected]
        Updated by Sandeep Kanaka

Order ID – CIN1644318

Name – SandeepKumar M

Mob- [protected]

Delivery Adress - D-87, KSSIDC Industrial Area, Veersandra, Electronic City Bangalore- 560100

Sandeep

Nov 20, 2018
        Updated by Sandeep Kanaka
        This site is a very fake.
        Please take your product and refund the money

Order ID – CIN1644318

Name – SandeepKumar M

Sandeep
        I have received totally different colors which i ordered from the product. So i want to return the product or exchange it with the correct set of colours.
        I will order a navy blue, white and red colour combo shirts, then you will send other colour then I will return us

Soundhar Soundharpandian's reply, Nov 24, 2018
        I will return us and re return of money

I order london looks mens 5 cotton casual slim fit shirts. Rs1099. Quality of the product is so bad. And size of the product is not same which was i ordered.. My product return take u and refund money. My oid cin1640571. I am not interest for this product is a very cheap product and refund my money very lowest quality of this fake product cheap product by sale online im not interest plzz i request you refund my money
          Nov 18, 2018
          Updated by [email protected]
          ORDER 08 NOV 2018

I order london looks mens 5 cotton casual slim fit shirts.rs1099. quality of the product is so bad. And size of the product is not same which was I ordered.. my product return take u and refund money . my OID CIN1640571.i am not interest for this product is a very cheap product and refund my money very lowest quality of this fake product cheap product by sale online im not interest plzz i request you refund my money

Dear Customer,
          We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us by writing us on [protected]@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.
          Onlineclues Team
          This product is not like this
          Not booking this my order e product naku nachaledu anduke return pampistunna.miru cotton ani cheppi waste product pampincharu
          Lovely Goutham Sena's reply, Nov 15, 2018
          Not like this product
          Sir Maine cod 799 ke product shirts order Kiye the pr vo different coler ke nikle or quality bhi low nikli mujhe product retun krna hai or mujhe pura refund chahiye

I order london looks brand 5 printed cotton shirts. Rs1099. Quality of the product is so bad. And size of the product is not same which was i ordered.. My product return take u and refund money. My oid 1640576. I am not interest for this product is a very cheap product and refund my money very lowest quality of this fake product cheap product by sale online im not interest plzz i request you refund my money
            Dec 20, 2018
            Nov 18, 2018
            Updated by [email protected]
            ORDER 08 NOV 2018

I order london looks brand 5 printed cotton shirts.rs1099. quality of the product is so bad. And size of the product is not same which was I ordered.. my product return take u and refund money . my OID 1640576.i am not interest for this product is a very cheap product and refund my money very lowest quality of this fake product cheap product by sale online im not interest plzz i request you refund my money

Onlineclues Team
            I have order 3 short combo three colours but i received incorrect order .

The colour is different from that i look in starting
              When i see that product i shock, this is a good online shopping site but this product which i purchased is not good
              Its a request please resolve my query.
              I want a new product also i ordered another one.
              And also confirm that customer care phone call.
              My a/c no. Is [protected]
              And ifsc code is ubin0568431
              Onlineclues customer care team,
              5 shirts are not good and colour also not good and i choice one colour but u Send the other colours and check also so i don't want this shirts

With onlineclose i asked for a product today whose color was also different and the clothes were not good so i want to return it.
                As the color was shown in the photo, the color is not there and the fabric is very bad. So plese refund my money
                Once in the customer care, call the complain, after which the call was not reciving.
                Cin1633879
                Complant num 70764
                My email id [protected]@gmail.com
                Nov 23, 2018
                Updated by dkgiri93
                I do not want the product you have sent. I do not want to call you a customer's call to withdraw it, and I have not filed a compliant date so far, so far I did not get the result nor did my customer Looks like a call in care

I am orders branded combo of 3 pure linen shirts of size is s and colours are white, golden, blue shirts but as i am ordered that shirts are different colours and also the sizes are also different like one is m second is s and last one is l.
                  So make that attension.
                  Onlineclues Team
                  I don't have product because I don't get a size and colour which I have so plz return my order .
                  Aniket Nikte's reply, Nov 8, 2018
                  Low quality product, I can't get satisfaction.

Dear team's.

This is to inform you that, i have ordered the product invoice number:-si 00328010.
                    But as per advertising display quality on facebook is different then dispatch quality being as frequently & locality customers very unsatisfied to with products, for that reasons kindly requesting to refund the cash amount as paid to company. For continue the shopping with same side.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible

Fyi...