OnlineClues

Haryana
India - 122001

Good

OnlineClues Complaints & Reviews

My order online pamint and k cash payment i am confused [protected] company not taking call
Jun 08, 2020

OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My self deepak jain, my car no is rj20ce5232, my mobile no is [protected]. I wants to complain regarding unnecessary deducted...
    As my order of earphones was delivered but the product is damaged i'm calling ur customer service from last three days but...
    I have ordered 3shirts combo on shirtscombo.com. They have sent me completely wrong and low quality shirts which are different...
    As I gotted my order 3 shirt combo and see this is very cheap and poor product. My ship id is [protected]. And order date is...
    They r gujarati adviser calling me so many time give call but in this call the they are washing people money. Before starting...

I have purchased 3 shirts on online clues.com dated 24/11/2018. The same delivered on 04/12/2018...
    My self abdul kalaam. I m from mumbai.
    I order the london looks branded 5 printed shirts this product is not same which...

I have order another color according to your add but i got different product from u. So i would like to return it for refund money and if possible u can send me the correct product which i have order.
    My order id is-[protected]
    Dec 25, 2018
    Nov 23, 2018

Nov 24, 2018
    OnlineClues Customer Care's response

This product is not related to us Please check the company name on the courier packet. Our shipper name is Spark International.

Onlineclues customer care team
    May color no way plz the may color
    Plss my order in cancel
    Noni Khatri's reply, Nov 27, 2018
    plss my order was cancel
    Product very bad not work your products and return product and refund money
    Hi, I have order Bose Sound Sport free Bluetooth headset in Sharp Kart. But I received some other brand headset.

I am order 5 cotyon london looks shrit, but the quality of shrit is not match any thing's of i have orderd, and main is the...

I order combo of 3 shirts.. Quality of the product is so bad. My product return take u and refund money....

I order combo of 3 pure linen shirts.. Quality of the product is so bad. And size of the product is not same which was i ordered.. My product return take u and refund money. My oid cin1644318. I am not interest for this product is a very cheap product and refund my money very lowest quality of this fake product of lenin shirt i am saying all my frnds and share by social network online clues.com is a very fake and bad, cheap product by sale online im not interest plzz i request you refund my money
      Dec 20, 2018

Dear
      Greeting’s from Onlineclues.com

We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details: Order ID: Registered Phone Number: Email address used while placing the order or please provide the picture of received parcel. We look forward for your reply so that we can do the needful.
      Thanks & Regards
      Onlineclues team.
      Contact: [protected], [protected]
      Updated by Sandeep Kanaka

Order ID – CIN1644318

Name – SandeepKumar M

Mob- [protected]

Delivery Adress - D-87, KSSIDC Industrial Area, Veersandra, Electronic City Bangalore- 560100

Sandeep

Nov 20, 2018
      Updated by Sandeep Kanaka
      This site is a very fake.
      Please take your product and refund the money

Order ID – CIN1644318

Name – SandeepKumar M

Sandeep
      I have received totally different colors which i ordered from the product. So i want to return the product or exchange it with the correct set of colours.
      I will order a navy blue, white and red colour combo shirts, then you will send other colour then I will return us

Soundhar Soundharpandian's reply, Nov 24, 2018
      I will return us and re return of money

I order london looks mens 5 cotton casual slim fit shirts. Rs1099. Quality of the product is so bad. And size of the product is not same which was i ordered.. My product return take u and refund money. My oid cin1640571. I am not interest for this product is a very cheap product and refund my money very lowest quality of this fake product cheap product by sale online im not interest plzz i request you refund my money
        return order product is a very cheap product return my money

Updated by [email protected]
        ORDER 08 NOV 2018

I order london looks mens 5 cotton casual slim fit shirts.rs1099. quality of the product is so bad. And size of the product is not same which was I ordered.. my product return take u and refund money . my OID CIN1640571.i am not interest for this product is a very cheap product and refund my money very lowest quality of this fake product cheap product by sale online im not interest plzz i request you refund my money

Dear Customer,
        We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us by writing us on [protected]@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.
        Onlineclues Team
        This product is not like this
        Not booking this my order e product naku nachaledu anduke return pampistunna.miru cotton ani cheppi waste product pampincharu
        Lovely Goutham Sena's reply, Nov 15, 2018
        Not like this product
        Sir Maine cod 799 ke product shirts order Kiye the pr vo different coler ke nikle or quality bhi low nikli mujhe product retun krna hai or mujhe pura refund chahiye

I order london looks brand 5 printed cotton shirts. Rs1099. Quality of the product is so bad. And size of the product is not same which was i ordered.. My product return take u and refund money. My oid 1640576. I am not interest for this product is a very cheap product and refund my money very lowest quality of this fake product cheap product by sale online im not interest plzz i request you refund my money
          Dec 20, 2018

Updated by [email protected]
          ORDER 08 NOV 2018

I order london looks brand 5 printed cotton shirts.rs1099. quality of the product is so bad. And size of the product is not same which was I ordered.. my product return take u and refund money . my OID 1640576.i am not interest for this product is a very cheap product and refund my money very lowest quality of this fake product cheap product by sale online im not interest plzz i request you refund my money

Onlineclues Team
          I have order 3 short combo three colours but i received incorrect order .

The colour is different from that i look in starting
            When i see that product i shock, this is a good online shopping site but this product which i purchased is not good
            Its a request please resolve my query.
            I want a new product also i ordered another one.
            And also confirm that customer care phone call.
            My a/c no. Is [protected]
            And ifsc code is ubin0568431
            4 full sleeve shirt
            Nov 17, 2018

Onlineclues customer care team,
            5 shirts are not good and colour also not good and i choice one colour but u Send the other colours and check also so i don't want this shirts

With onlineclose i asked for a product today whose color was also different and the clothes were not good so i want to return it.
              As the color was shown in the photo, the color is not there and the fabric is very bad. So plese refund my money
              Once in the customer care, call the complain, after which the call was not reciving.
              Cin1633879
              Complant num 70764
              My email id [protected]@gmail.com
              bad product
              Nov 14, 2018

Nov 23, 2018
              Updated by dkgiri93
              I do not want the product you have sent. I do not want to call you a customer's call to withdraw it, and I have not filed a compliant date so far, so far I did not get the result nor did my customer Looks like a call in care

I am orders branded combo of 3 pure linen shirts of size is s and colours are white, golden, blue shirts but as i am ordered that shirts are different colours and also the sizes are also different like one is m second is s and last one is l.
                So make that attension.
                Nov 14, 2018

Onlineclues Team
                I don't have product because I don't get a size and colour which I have so plz return my order .
                Aniket Nikte's reply, Nov 8, 2018
                Low quality product, I can't get satisfaction.

Dear team's.

This is to inform you that, i have ordered the product invoice number:-si 00328010.
                  But as per advertising display quality on facebook is different then dispatch quality being as frequently & locality customers very unsatisfied to with products, for that reasons kindly requesting to refund the cash amount as paid to company. For continue the shopping with same side.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible

Fyi...

Rajeev chhetri
                  Sr. Flight operating officer
                  changes of colours as per advertising products display online..
                  Dec 21, 2018
                  Nov 08, 2018

Onlineclues Team

That you will give the products is a wrong products. This is not a comfortable products.
                    This products was right size to me.
                    It is a unqality products.
                    That you show the products on online and you will not give to me. You give the wrong products to me. I will see the products on online and you will give the products are also different. Then you will return your products and give me my money.
                    this product is a wrong products.return policy
                    Nov 05, 2018

Onlineclues Team
                    The product which I have received did not match with the pictures shown in website.. The quality is not good... I want to return it and want my money back.. So please kindly help me in this regard.. The invoice number is - SI00333341