[Resolved] OnlineClues — colour, design and quality is not matching with my order refund my amount

akashroy869 on Aug 11, 2018
Colour, design and quality is not matching with my order so i want return that product and refund my amount rs.799 rupees. So far as my order shirts colour is concened i booked blue, white, and brown, but i got wine red, white, light brown shirts from you i got with pocket shirts instead of pocket shirts with low quality compare to my order so please refund my rupees and collect your product.

colour, design and quality is not matching with my order refund my amount
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 15, 2018

[Aug 12, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OnlineClues Customer Care's response, Aug 13, 2018
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us by writing us on cc@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.
Thanks & Regards,
Onlineclues Team
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My order no :CIN1590975/complaint no: 69413
I want to return my order because i m recived shirt not match to my order shirt (size, colour, design).Plz return my money.

My order no :CIN1590975/complaint no: 69413

Sector 57, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    OnlineClues - colour, design and quality is not matching with my order refund my amount