[Resolved] OnlineClues — london looks branded printed shirts return

R maheshwari on Jan 22, 2018
Hi team...I received product london prinnted shirts today around 4.30pm. and i am not satisfied with your product and i have got a complete different product.not tha ordered one and kindly see to it that you people contact me and refund the amount details mentioned below.
inv. no:-Si 00149890
sku code :-LL 5S_Print 2
seller :- spark international, opp. holy hospital, tosham road hisar -125005, haryana

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2018

[Jan 23, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
wayal.balasaheb's response, Jan 16, 2018
Cin 1309156
In this parcel wrong

wayal.balasaheb's response, Jan 16, 2018
In tha cotton shirt is tha not color match.
In tha ripples

raji kr's response, Jan 18, 2018
Pls my cash is refund my acct
raji kr's response, Jan 18, 2018
Refund my cash
Umesh King's response, Jan 19, 2018
Yeah order Lijiye aap
Mera order nahi hai
Sindu ka Aravindhan's response, Jan 23, 2018
I returned ur product and wants to get back my money
Anower Hossion's response, Jan 24, 2018
I have orderd 5 cotton shirt is Colety so bad and size very small. So please resolve the problem thank you
OnlineClues Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2018
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us by writing us on cc@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.
Thanks & Regards,
Onlineclues Team

Comments

Order Id No -CIN1306959
Name Binu S
Orde a pack of 5 line shirts. Meterial quality is very very poor and size is not Perfect... Pls return my order and credit my cash in my bank acct
Name Umesh Kumar
[protected] yeh mera order Nahi Hai Kisi Aur Ka hai please aap Wapas Le Lijiye
Gadiyanee lohasari Chowk ward number 4
Sir I order wrong size of [censored] and i want tochange it from l to m size My order id is CIN1317511
Not
I want return the product of london looks branded 5 printed shirts. Invoice no SI 00145821 dt 12 jan. -18 amount ₹1099
Invoice no.SI 00150328 Not mention where to return so take your product back.as per your commitment with customer.From Consumer court Executive Vadodara.SUBJECT TO VADODARA JURISDUCTION.

Sector 57, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    OnlineClues - london looks branded printed shirts return