Ortel Communications

Bhubaneswar
Khordha District
Odisha
Landmarks:Behind RMRC

+91 97 7609 1111  (Customer Care)
+91 67 4398 3200  (Appellate Authority)

Fax:
Fax:
+91 67 4230 3448  (Customer Care)
+91 67 4230 3448  (Appellate Authority)

Customer Care
C1, Chandrasekharpur, Behind RMRC, B.D.A. Colony, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751016
Tel: +91 97 7609 1111

Appellate Authority
Mr. Priyadarshi Mohapatra, C1, Chandrasekharpur, Behind RMRC, B.D.A. Colony, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751016
Tel: +91 67 4398 3200

Nodal Officer
Mr. Dibakar Das, C1, Chandrasekharpur, Behind RMRC, B.D.A. Colony, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751016
Tel: +91 67 4398 3200

View More Information...

Good

Ortel Communications related photos (27)

Ortel Communications Complaints & Reviews

My self Anwesh mohanty. & my consumer no. Is 00668886...I am very sorry to say u that I have never seen such type of service provider. Even after paying updated payment & after repeated complain in ur complaint no. No one is responding. I[censored] can not provide service by tomorrow then pl u will disconnect my service...lot of service provider are available in market.
Apr 10, 2021

Ortel Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Having an issue with broadband since lockdown over. Went there office, gave complain a lot of time through the phone still, they won't fix it. it's like they r harassing me. some time net get dc every 15 min. always and now from 3 months every time at evening after 6 pm the upload speed will remain 0 till morning 7 a clock. I[censored]pload speed remains 0 means u cant send mail, chat, post a comment, some sites will not load and it's impossible to do video chat coz u can't send any data at that time. the problem is there no more net connection in my area so i had to stick with them.

Please help me i m suffering a lot and i can't do any of my work nowadays. My ortel membership Number is 00059583

Updated by Souravkumarpatra
    how can u resolve it? when u didn't fix it? hello ?

I gave a complaint about them to you and they disconnected my net today.
    Souravkumarpatra's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 2, 2021
    ur website is useless.i had enough now its my time.

Ortel not provide the FTA channels to his all consumer. Odia FTA channel like Kalinga TV, Kanak TV, MBC TV etc.
      Please provide me the free channel.
      My id 01369094

Sir
        I have paid the ortel bill online on 26 December 2020 so I request to you to enable my subscription pack. I have online payments receipt.
        My consumer I'd 01751917
        So I request to you to enable my subscription as soon as possible
        Dec 27, 2020

To
          The Manager
          Customer Care
          Ortel Communicatons

I would like...

I have taken this new Ortel broadband connection but from the day one out of 24hours a day only 10-15 minutes internet is coming and rest of the time it's offline. I have reached the local Ortel office via both cell phones and also visited physically but no one is coming to fix the issue.
          It's very frustrating as I am an IT employee and my work is being heavily impacted by this.

I ma paying 500 rupees per month for the service but even I am not getting 1ruppes of service from the brand.
          Nov 24, 2020

I have taken a new connection but the installation is incomplete.The technician just test the modem and left it hanging near window saying will be back tomorrow for proper setup.Its been almost a week now and he is not responding the phone.
            WORST SERVICE EVER.
            Nov 20, 2020

I have taken a new connection last week and from day one internet is going down everyday morning and sometimes its offline for whole day.I have called the ortel person but they are very rude and disconnecting phone by saying restart the modem.I have taken 10mbps plan but internet speed is below 1mbps .

Location:- Paradeep
              Odisha
              Telephone No:- [protected]
              Nov 20, 2020

Please send any one to my home to check my connection. I have lots of online work that i cant able to do.
                Net connection is not proper and there is no speed internet.
                Oct 14, 2020

My customer ID is -1930089

Internet services not functioning since yesterday i.e 11th October 2020 morning having the consumer no 01786648
                  Oct 12, 2020

Due to broadband failure i couldn't remit the online payment in time. I am regular customer having consume number 1065822....

ନେଟ ଆସୁନାହିଁ ଦୟାକରି ଟିକେ ଦେଖିବେ।
                    Aug 28, 2020

Any of the customer care number or nodal office number not working. Customer care number is not answered and disconnects....

I have already paid my bill for month of AUG 2020 today on 20th AUGUST 2020. But its not showing on my profile page. Transaction was successful. I don't know why its not updated. I won't pay even 1 rupees extra if next month bill comes with added amount of this month bill. I have already paid and in my bank statement it shows amount debited.

My ortel consumer id is 01096967.
                      Aug 20, 2020

I am Debabrata Sahoo, and my consumer number is 01927854. I installed a new net connection on 13th August, and since that...

M n number[protected]
                        Mig82 pokhariput anantvihar phase iii
                        Aug 07, 2020

Respected Madam/Sir
                          i would like to inform you that we want to disconnect our internet connection from Ortel Communications.Please...
                          I applied for ortel fiber they told me they install within a week it's been more than 25 days, in between that time some technician...
                          Hello, we have been using ortel communications as a cable network for running television. Hardly this cable networks for 10days...
                          I have asked for a new internet connection in badakhemundi street at the beginning of the month. They took money and after...