Ortel Communications

Bhubaneswar
Khordha District
Odisha
Landmarks:Behind RMRC

+91 97 7609 1111  (Customer Care)
+91 67 4398 3200  (Appellate Authority)

Fax:
Fax:
+91 67 4230 3448  (Customer Care)
+91 67 4230 3448  (Appellate Authority)

Customer Care
C1, Chandrasekharpur, Behind RMRC, B.D.A. Colony, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751016
Tel: +91 97 7609 1111

Appellate Authority
Mr. Priyadarshi Mohapatra, C1, Chandrasekharpur, Behind RMRC, B.D.A. Colony, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751016
Tel: +91 67 4398 3200

Nodal Officer
Mr. Dibakar Das, C1, Chandrasekharpur, Behind RMRC, B.D.A. Colony, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751016
Tel: +91 67 4398 3200

View More Information...

Good

Ortel Communications related photos (27)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Ortel Communications Photos

Ortel Communications Complaints & Reviews

I have an internet connetion in the name of swadesh kumar tarai bearing no.01302394. I had deposited rs.1970. Towards my bill on the 4th jan, 2019. Your office nearer to mausima square gave me assurance for providing connection on the very day. I also met your senior person named mr. Saroj. Till date your office did not provide connetion. Therefore pl ask your office to provide connection on tommorrow positively unless otherwise i will hesitate to complain through conumer forum.
Jan 20, 2019

Ortel Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
In our ortel setup box the Sony channels are not available, please update our Sony channels.we will faith full towards you.
Dear Sir, I a resident of nayabazar, paradip is facing this problem frequently. From tomorrow all English Channel stopped working. Yesterday evening all English Channel & &TV also stopped working. Will be highly obliged if this issue will be resolved soon.
I have selected Zee family pack but Zee Business channel is not coming. My customer no is 1035130.
No signal in TV connection. It is not working perfectly due to some reasons. No signal and no channels are visible to us. It is inactive since last day. It should perform or function in regular basis. it is our request to your office personnel.

With regards,

With regards,
Ashok kumar Roy Mohapatra
Prasanti vihar, Qr no- LP-50
Bhubaneswar.

Since last 21 days we have been giving complaints to your customer care office Ph no.- [protected], visited your local customer care office at Dharma Vihar, Jagamara, Bhubaneswar 3 times, send mail to appellate authority . But our problem not yet resolved . Now the blue lights are showing in the modem but there is no network showing in our system . We are using your broadband connection since last 3 years . The customer service is now worst . In this situation please advise how long we will bear this ? Why should we pay the monthly rental without any service from your end .

Please improve your customer service & resolve our issue immediately otherwise we will be compelled to close the connection.
    Membership no & Name[protected], Puranjan Prusty
    Feb 13, 2019

I want to add some channels.. Sports chnnel in particular.. I want to know the procedure for that. I have been trying this for over months now, nothing works and its quite irritating. Ortel toll free no. Are even pathetic. The just never work. Kindly change your website. Make it more user friendly, orelse be ready to face consequences. No one will be using ortel comm. Henceforth.

Customer no:01336751
      Dec 27, 2018

My client ID 01336684, My internet running very slow and always discontinue the internet but, I am several time complain but no one respond my issue .All ready 2 to 3 month i am facing same time of issue .Every time Oritel customer care told me problem will resolve 24 hour but no respond .

I have taken ortel tv connection in name lipsa pagal singh having consumer no.01792495. Today, on 05/12/2018, your collection agent misbehaviour my wife's, smt lipsa pagalsingh.
        She paid the due upto sept., 2018 and she told that she paid to your collection agent mr srikant and she told to your today collection agent to took the due of october and nov., 2018 but the said agent, today's collection agent behaved her and told he disconnect the connection.

So, i request you to solve the problem and the proper action against the said agent otherwise i will take the help of legsl authority.

Prakash chandra hati

Plot no.228, gopabandhu nagar,
        Siripur,
        Bhubaneswar
        Mail [protected]@gmail.com
        Dec 05, 2018

I have cable connection in sampark vihar bhuvaneshvar with customer id: 01687627
          I have paid the bill of last month...

This is regarding ortel broadband account # 01177954.

Using this connection around 3 years now and sick and tired of regular service down problem. Every month around 15days not able to use service.

Whenever visit ortel koelnagar office they don't show any seriousness and ask me/family to log compliant in ivr and then wait for resolution. Many a time when you go to them for issues staffs over their start abusing you left & right.

One end take paid service and on other-hand face their bad/misbehaviors. Almost all staffs are rude specially ladies staffs.

This time also from 4 days connection was not there and every day i visited the office twice and every time i have been told within 1hr connection will be back but it never happed finally after 4 days connection came back.

so i have decided to discontinue the service and visited koelnagar ortel office on 13th nov 2018 and informed them about same. But i have not been provided any forms to make official request for cancellation. Rather asked to handover the device to initiate the process.

we are not using your service from 13th nov but actually from 9th nov as from 9th nov the service was not available in the name of link failure. And after running everyday finally on 12th nov got connection very late and it was giving problem. So finally in person requested cancellation on 13th nov.

i went there again on 19th nov to handover the modem & router but they are not ready to receive, nor giving me cancellation form.. Rather asking to pay for this month which i have not used

i clearly told them that i have raised the concern to ortel management and as per them i there to handover the devices but they are not ready to listen

rather all staffs came together and started misbehaving with me
          even i have been threatened that my cibil score will be damaged by them
          even lady staffs are not hesitated to abuse me

finally i have been forced to leave the place without any help and not sure how to officially close my account and none of them are listening

Also to bring to your notice that every month we pay full rental but connection was not available for days or longer. After repeated complain also hardly any solid action taken. Instead whenever any customer visits your center to give in person complain, the customer has to face lot of bad behavior from the staffs. As if ortel is providing free of cost service.

And this is the case when my house (Where taken service) is hardly few houses away from ortel koelnagar office, not sure about customers who are far away.

Please help me & guide me to protect customer interest.

Thanks & regards,
          -jugantar
          +91 [protected] / [protected]
          Nov 27, 2018

We are unable to watch Ind vs Aus T20 series, which is broadcasting in sony Liv channel.
          Sony Liv channel is not provided by ortel services, please provide us the Channel.
          Dear Sai,

Thank you for writing to us.

We certainly understand your concern. However, in order to assist you further, we request you to please share the below details.

- Location
          - Channels you are not able to watch

Do write us back at [protected]@setindia.com so that we can assist you further.

Awaiting your response!

Team SonyLIV
          Dear authority, after registering complain, the no signal problem is still not sorted out. I don't want to avail such callous service as it's beyond my tolerance. Hence decided to be disconnected. Please do the needful for disconnection from your end. Consumer id no.[protected].
          The channels are not showing, and from 25th jan it is nonoperational, not a single channels are comming
          Highly disappointed, as i don't have any platform to contact
          Help me to get the service center no

I have ortel Broadband connection and my Membership No. 01550000 and it is not working since last two months. In the last two months I am calling local service personnel and he is not responding. However your company is sending bills regularly. Your connections remains hardly 2 or 3 days in the month.
            You are requested to disconnect my connection permanently as I am unsatisfied with your service.
            Nov 23, 2018

My ortel id is 1055507/dhenkanal division. I want to state that inspite of regular submission of bill by cash, an amount of rs 717.78 is showing in your website for the month of november 2018.
              I am writing this on behalf of my father who is a senior citizen and residing in dhenkanal. He is facing problems due to this. Hope you will rectify this mistake as soon as posssible.
              Nov 21, 2018

My name is kalyan ratna swain. I have an ortel broadband connection with customer id - 1446266. I have no internet access from past 1 week. I have lodged several service requests, but ortel is not responding. They are keep on saying we will inform technical team but nothing ok no is happening and this is not the 1st time this is happening frequently.

Please help me out to resolve this issue.
                Nov 20, 2018

Sir, Iam Naresh from papa colony, Ongole. We are facing a serious problem with your network connection, from last few . So please solve this issue and improve your connection. Thank you
                I am getting slow internet speed from last 4-5 days!!!
                and the internet speed is very up down now days !!!
                plz solve this problem fast!!!
                i want fast browsing !!!
                otherwise i will get another service!!

I am a subscriber of ortel communication digital TV services since 2013. many a times i find no signal for 2 to 3days every month but i am paying full bill amount each month. they should charge it on pro rata basis for not being provided service for the said periods. neither they are providing service in time nor deducting the amount from monthly bill .

thanking you.

regards
                  Nov 20, 2018

To
                    The Chairman/Managing Director
                    ORTEL Communication, Bhubaneswar.

Sir
                    Since my several request & Telephonic discussion with your customer care service no action yet been taken for re-connection of the above service. Further, If no action taken immediately, I will compel to disconnect "TV & Broadband" connection due to lack of service facility.
                    Yours sincerly
                    Brajendra Kumar Behera, Membership No. 01230695 and 01566718
                    M No-[protected] & [protected]

Dear sir/maam,

I'm facing serious internet issue from last four months with timely payment, because if i dealy...
                      I paid internet bill online and from last month my internet is not working and its almost 20 days.
                      I have given complaint...

I have using your broadband service vide consumer no[protected]. I had no internet connection since last 12 days. I have complained several times to your customer care as i have no internet access from last last you 2 week, but still there is no response. Everytime i am getting a complaint no but i have got no solution. I have no dues also till now. This is not the way of service. Please solve the issue or disconnect my broadband connection soon...
                      Nov 13, 2018

I have tried last 2 months online ortel user id and password but its pop us wrong id cotect cstcare but no result

I am an ortel broadband customer. My internet has stopped working for the last 5 days. My customer id is 01368981 and located at berhampur. After titli cyclone, the internet stopped working for at least 15 days. After that i got internet for 2 days and again stopped for the last 5 days. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible. Nowadays, i am encountering frequent outage of internet services.
                        Dec 5, 2018
                        Nov 03, 2018

Nov 03, 2018

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail.

We would like to inform you that your request has already been registered with us.

This is expected to be resolved very soon.

In case you need any further assistance, do call or email us. Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks & Regards,
                        ____________
                        Appellate Officer – Ortel Communication Ltd.
                        Customer Care:[protected]
                        E-mail: [protected]@ortelgroup.com
                        Website: www.ortelcom.com

My membership no. Is 00236228, from puri, odisha. I had complained 3 days before that our cable wire became disjointed through monkeys, & we can't watch tv. I complained it on ortel office, puri everyday & they tell me that we send our technician & solve it as soon as possible..

But till now there is no action. I also complained it to bbsr's ortel offfice, they also told the same thing,

Till now the problem can't shutout..

I think ortel company's moto is "to harassment the consumer".

If the problem is shut out on today, then i will take legally action against ur company...& i disconnect it..
                          Nov 27, 2018
                          Oct 26, 2018

Oct 26, 2018

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail.

This is expected to be resolved very soon.

Thanks & Regards,
                          ____________
                          Appellate Officer – Ortel Communication Ltd.
                          Customer Care:[protected]
                          E-mail: [protected]@ortelgroup.com
                          Website: www.ortelcom.com
                          Sir their is no internet connection in kalinga vihar area, bhubaneswar after cyclone titli.I try to inform authority as well as launch complain through membership ID but no one respond.Kindly look after the following issue as soon as possible it is already 3 weeks in a row.

There is no satisfactory response from local dhama vihar, bhubaneswar unit.
                            My membership no 00202210.
                            I am...

Regularly lodging complain since last 1 month going on vein. 43 times talked with customer care representatives but no result. Answer is we r communicating ur complain will be resolved within 6 hr to 24 hr.
                            Many times it is auto answered ur complain is rectified.
                            Playing with consumers. Daily 10x6 times avg wasted in lodging online complain.
                            Very poor service. We r suggested by our friends not to go for ortel still i choose as an oriya company. But dissatisfied.
                            Intolerable negligence in providing service.

My membership id 1682846
                            Debadatta upadhyay

Hope any body will be there in the chair to take this matter seriously and resolve the issue. Also inquiry may be conducted why several customer care complains not attended and false reply recorded.
                            Oct 24, 2018

My cable TV connection complain not attended since 15 days . Complain lodged and talked with customer care representatives 7 times..they r telling will be resolved within 6 to 24 hrs. U have waited much just wait for another day. But no result.
                            Member id 01760128
                            Vikalp Johri
                            Kawardha CG
                            Cma Vikalp Johri's reply, Nov 5, 2018
                            Correct Customer I'd is 01780126

I have using your broadband service vide consumer no-1772083, In the Name of Sanjay Surana, Raipur, Chattisgirh. I had no internet connection since last month. I have complained several times to your customer care as i have no internet access from last Month, but still there is no response. Everytime i am getting a complaint no but i have got no solution. I had allredy paid All the Old Bills. This is not the way of service. Please solve the issue or disconnect my broadband connection soon...
                              Complaint comments Read comments Complaint category Broadband
                              Oct 24, 2018

Balangir re service very low standard.service aji 3din hela asuni.complain kale be sununahati.please take . thanks

We are getting no signal for the tv which will happen frequently once in a week. We really got tired by calling service people who will not resolve the problem soon. Please work on it asap. Most of the people are suffering from this connectivity issues. We are not sure why it is happening regularly not alone in my home which will be happening in all the houses in my street who are using ortel dth.
                                Oct 20, 2018

Oct 20, 2018
                                Ortel Communications Customer Care's response
                                Please provide us customer no and contact no. We will address your issue.
                                Ortel WiFi not working from more than 15 days. I Am continiously trying customer care landline complain but no one receiving the phone. Please Look in to the matter N Rectify the Problem As soon As Possible. Costmer ID 1772083, Sanjay Surana, Raipur Chattisgirh.