d2h Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to d2h

Having problems with d2h?

File a complaint and get it resolved by d2h customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

d2h

d2h Website

d2h Head Office Address

Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West
Mumbai City District

d2h Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 1370 777

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

d2h reviews & complaints(3262)

Dear Team,

I want to inform you that on 25 Jan 2023 while recharging the Videocon d2h account of Rs 354/- I have wrongly put my old Customer ID[[protected]]which got wrongly recharged) current Customer ID[[protected]] correct customer ID )

Transaction ID - [NX23012513251271700124791]
Bank reference no - [AREC[protected]]
From - PhonePe payments.
Time - 01:25 pm
Date : 25 Jan 2023.

Dear Team,

I want to inform you that on 14 Jan 2023 while recharging the Videocon d2h account of Rs 354/- I have wrongly put my old Customer ID [Mobile no-[[protected]]] instead of my Current Customer ID[[Mobile no-[[protected]]]].
    I request you to kindly give credit/transfer of amount to my Current Account[[[protected]]] immediately.

Find the enclosed screenshot of my transaction for your reference:
    Jan 25, 2023
    Mail ID - [email protected], Mobile No - 9423550726

₹200 Paisa refund please my Paytm number [protected]
      Galti se Maine is number per recharge kar diya tha

Your Order [protected] for recharge of d2h was processed successfully.

Operator Reference Number: ARMN[protected]

2. DTH Number: [protected]

3. Date & time of Transaction : Tue, 24 Jan 2023 04:39:19 PM IST

Contact number [protected]

Rakesh Murmu
      d2h customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hereby submit that 3 channels (333, 451, 453) are activated on subscriber ID[protected] since 06 Feb 22 without any confirmation from me. Chargers charged by DTH service are ₹51 for channel no. 333 & ₹51 for both channels 451 and 453 including GST. These charges are beared upon me without my consent & knowledge since 06 Feb 22. Therefore, It is requested that necessary action may be taken against Videocon d2h.

Dear Team,

I want to inform you that on 14 Jan 2023 while recharging the Videocon d2h account of Rs 363/- I have wrongly put my old Customer ID [Mobile no-[protected]] instead of my Current Customer ID[[Mobile no-[protected]]].I request you to kindly give credit/transfer of amount to my Current Account[[protected]] immediately.

Find the enclosed screenshot of my transaction for your reference:
          Jan 17, 2023
          mail id - [email protected] Mobile no- 9891617317

As per VD2H Policy
            * Prices For 30 days Subscription

I am paying for 30Days subscription then i am authorised to watch till 11.58pm of the 30th day. Today (5/1/2023) my account disconnected at 10.45Pm. Why should i loose 1hr. we are paying for 30days.

my account should be disconnected after 30Days. (Time after 12.00am or 11.50Pm) as per the 30days policy.

why VD2H is disconnecting in advance.
            V2DH customer service person will say as per company policy we will disconnect between 10pm to 12pm.

it's unfair. Kindly dont disconnect before11.58pm. or change your company policy.
            Dear Ravi,

Thanks for writing to us. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Team,
              I recharged my old account with RTN ([protected]) for 315 on 24/12/22, but my setup box had an issue. We got a new setup box and a new account with RTN [protected], like to transfer the amount from the old one to the new one?
              Dear Siva,

Thanks & regards

Sir, By mistake I recharged Rs.5000 instead of Rs.500 on 12th December 2022. Shall l get refund of the wrong recharge amount?
                My account # [protected]
                d2h customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to inform you that I have recharged my Videocon d2h account on 13- Dec 2022. Later I got to know recharge was done on my old customer Id[protected] instead of the new one. I request you to kindly give credit/transfer of amount to my Current Account immediately.
                  Dear Prajakta,

Dear D2H
                    LATELY I MADE A SMALL MISTAKE BY RECHARGING MY OLD D2H ACCOUNT WITH CONSUMER NUMBER : 9333799 PLEASE REVERSE THE AMOUNT TO MY NEW ACCOUNT WITH CONSUMER NUMBER :[protected]

I hope you resolve it assoon as possible
                    Dear Amal,

Thanks & regards

Sir, By mistake I rechargeed Rs.5000 instead of Rs.500 on 12th December 2022 So pls refund the recharge amount of Rs.5000
                      Dear Krishna,

Thanks & regards

My account balance was 2500 on 09dec2022, it got deducted to 1250 on switch to lesser base pack, my customer ID is[protected]
                        Dec 11, 2022
                        The issue is resolved regarding account balance
                        d2h customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my id[protected] I have uptained tamil hd platimum that to for one year but sports18 1 hd has not been activated until now .I have called more than 10 times to the cus care but they are refresing no uses it is only showing E16-4.what to do OR i have to Quit from D2H for ever.

Sir I m a d2h gold customer from long time
                            I have d2h android xtream set top box and Bluetooth remot with box but just my remot is not working google assistant features and my set top box is in extended warranty period but d2h comp.s customer care is not response and he told remote s warranty is not come only set top box warranty coming .and he asking me new remot purchase and his price Rs 750 pay and get yu..
                            So I want complaint against videocon D2h comp
                            Pls yu help me ..I request yu.
                            Still not resolved my complaint against d2h
                            Dear Shashikant,

Thanks & regards

I made payment against my videocon d2h which is not in use. So i want my amount to reverse back into my bank account.
                              Nov 8, 2022
                              I mistakenly recharged my d2h account which is not in use and i asked company for reversal refund but somebody say it is possible and someone guide me the online complaint process of reversal on their website by my own. Also, I have call recordings of conversations between me and customer care senior executive. And i also have the screenshot of the transaction
                              d2h customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              This is the photo of transaction. Kindly resolve
                              Attached the transaction details/screenshot.
                              Dear Shoaib,

Leo3491's reply, Nov 16, 2022
                              I'm having the same issue which is not resolved yet pls help.

D2H — Recharge of dish tv.

We did a recharge of Rs 100 of d2h on 25 oct 2022 through mypangram and giving a discount of 3 Rs. 97 Rs was deducted and recharge was also not completed through your website. Not even our 97 Rs was refunded. Kindly refund our amount of Rs 97.

Our Customer id is 10498038.

contact no. [protected]...

D2H — E18-4 insufficient balance after refreshing many time

My Cust.id.[protected] my account is showing the balance successfully done but after refreshing several of time still I am getting E18-4 insufficient balance screen I have call on d2h customer care no. they always ask to send a technician... my dish connection is all ok, correct time is display on left of my screen I also got software update successful... please send me the procedure that I manually do it my self
                                do as needful
                                thank...

D2H — Wrong Id recharge

Wrong customer ID recharge. Wrong customer ID number[protected].
                                My original customer ID number[protected]. My money is back.300rs.
                                Plz refund...

D2H — Sports 18 channel

When will be sports 18 channel available on d2h.?...
                                Dear Team,

I want to inform you that on 15th October, 2022 I've accidently recharged with 720 rs. on my Videocon D2H id I request you to kindly please refund that amount to same Paytm account which i have used during payment.

Find the enclosed screenshot of my transaction for your reference:...