OYO Rooms Customer Care Contacts

3.8
Last updated Aug 10, 2022

File a complaint to OYO Rooms

Having problems with OYO Rooms?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OYO Rooms customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OYO Rooms Website

OYO Rooms Social Media

OYO Rooms Company Representatives

OYO Rooms Phone Numbers

OYO Rooms Overview

Latest complaint Extra Charges and Refund has been filed on 12/08/2022. Latest Resolved Wrongly charged for oyo room was resolved Aug 8, 2022. OYO Rooms ranks as the #1 most complained about among Other.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OYO Rooms. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent OYO Rooms reviews & complaints(5543)

Oyorooms — Extra Charges and Refund

My Booking ID B9ZP7004 was booked for 30th june to 2nd july. When we arrived at the property the manager denied or check-in due to low price and asked us to contact OYO when we reached to OYO through Call OYO asked us to pay the extra amount and obtain a bill regarding that from the hotel and file for a refund after the checkout and send us the bill for refund. On 2nd of July after checkout we called OYO and initiated our refund but somehow...

Oyo Rooms — Shifted my stay to another hotel without my consent

I have booked one hotel for 4 days stay. But without my approval, OYO Rooms has shifted my stay to another hotel. I realised this when I reached the hotel at last minute. This is not fair at all. OYO should refund all the amount that I paid for that booking at any cost....

OYO — Refund partially done

I had to cancel tow oyo bookings on 2nd july 2022 because the property manager did not allow me to checkin for tha amount oyo offered. I was asked by OYO customer support to cancel the bookings. And refund was initiated for those two bookings. booking ids

xc6l5493
nr5p8980

Partial refunds were done from netbanking which are credited to my bank account. Partial refunds done from OYO money is not credited...