OYO Rooms Customer Care Contacts

3.8
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to OYO Rooms

Having problems with OYO Rooms?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OYO Rooms customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OYO Rooms Website

OYO Rooms Social Media

OYO Rooms Company Representatives

OYO Rooms Phone Numbers

OYO Rooms Overview

Latest complaint Refund is not credited for booking I'D VR488925 has been filed on 07/02/2023. Latest Resolved Not getting full refund amount was resolved Feb 2, 2023. OYO Rooms ranks as the #1 most complained about among Other.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OYO Rooms. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent OYO Rooms reviews & complaints(6223)

I have booked a hotel room with OYO BY booking I'D VR488925 at hotel alfa grand on 21st Jan 2023.
I had payed of 1807 rs to OYO app via UPI and the hotel manager denied check in and told that he will not accept booking from OYO.
OYO executive has raised a refund but it is not credited in my account till date.

Everytime I call their helpline No they put me on hold or cut my call.

Kindly help to...
OYO Rooms Customer Care
Service available

Oyo Rooms — Booking cancelled and amount not refunded

Booking id: CMU21046

I booked my stay from 24th december to 26th december, 2022 on 28th november 2022 and paid for my booking Ra. 594.
i contacted the owner of the hotel via oyo's customer care number that redirected me to the owner and got confirmation that i can come, my booking is confirmed.
but on 24th december, even before i reach the hotel, my booking was cancelled.
upon checking with oyo customer...
OYO Rooms Customer Care
Service available

OYO — Oyo room

Had booked oyo rooms by paying a deposit of rs 5471 for my stay at Puri Orrisa from 21 jan to 25 Jan 23 which abruptly cancelled without informing. My booking id JVDG3579.
Was put into difficulties by allotting a dirty place which had no lift. A third floor clumsy was alloted which had no maintenance full of pan stains n garbage. No one was.there to guide us. The oyo reps never attended the calls. Several mails were.sent. request u...