OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to OYO Rooms

Having problems with OYO Rooms?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OYO Rooms customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OYO Rooms

OYO Rooms Website

OYO Rooms Head Office Address

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
NA
122002

OYO Rooms Phone Numbers

OYO Rooms reviews & complaints(6223)

I have booked a hotel room with OYO BY booking I'D VR488925 at hotel alfa grand on 21st Jan 2023.
I had payed of 1807 rs to OYO app via UPI and the hotel manager denied check in and told that he will not accept booking from OYO.
OYO executive has raised a refund but it is not credited in my account till date.

Everytime I call their helpline No they put me on hold or cut my call.

Kindly help to resolve.

Booking id: CMU21046

I booked my stay from 24th december to 26th december, 2022 on 28th november 2022 and paid for my booking Ra. 594.
    i contacted the owner of the hotel via oyo's customer care number that redirected me to the owner and got confirmation that i can come, my booking is confirmed.
    but on 24th december, even before i reach the hotel, my booking was cancelled.
    upon checking with oyo customer care multiple times, they sent email confirmation to refund my money, but even as of yet, i have not received any refund yet.
    please do the needful.
    OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Had booked oyo rooms by paying a deposit of rs 5471 for my stay at Puri Orrisa from 21 jan to 25 Jan 23 which abruptly cancelled without informing. My booking id JVDG3579.
      Was put into difficulties by allotting a dirty place which had no lift. A third floor clumsy was alloted which had no maintenance full of pan stains n garbage. No one was.there to guide us. The oyo reps never attended the calls. Several mails were.sent. request u to refund my deposit without further delay against their cancellation on my booking
      OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, we always strive to go above and beyond for our customers and deliver delight with the best possible experience. We request you to kindly allow us some time to get it checked. ~Team OYO
      Hi, please share correct booking id with us so that we can assist you. ~Han
      Hi, we at OYO are here for you. Please share your correct booking id or contact details so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Team OYO

After couple of months follow-ups as well nothing refunded.

OYO agents/escalation teams are just doing false promises. they want to just steal the customer money without providing anything. shame on them.

I have booked OYO rooms on 11/12/2022. I observed rooms were mismatched with what they displayed when I booked, and they are in worst condition. So I denied to check-in and informed customer care immediately. They asked me to call next day to cancel it. hence, I called them on 12/12/2022 and I got a confirmation saying that refund has been initiated. They asked me to wait for 14 days. I didn't get the amount so I called many times and escalated using website. I got a call back and they asked me to wait 14 more days. I waited and didn't get money yet and they are not even responding to my emails now. I need your kind support to get my amount back. OYO is just providing false promises and not responding to any customer issues in a proper way.

*** Please dont pay any advances to OYO. they will tear you up to get your money back ***

- Narendra Kumar V
        OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On[protected] i was booked a room through oyo paid in advance via app but on that time room was not available i reached oyo customer service they said that refund money within 14 days they raised ticket Ticket ID: [protected] and my
          Booking ID: IFQW4353 still now I didn’t recieved any amount through oyo please refund my money back amount : 860.96 Rs/-
          OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, we worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over mail. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know of any other assistance.

Team OYO

I had booked a classic room in Townhouse Oak SRK White Inn in bangalore for 9th February 2023 at 10:58 am. It costed me 1042 rupees after applying Federal Bank Credit Card offer. After payment was successfully completed and money was debited from bank, app showed your booking is on hold..and pay remaining 169 rupees..but total was already paid..i didnt know what was that for and I paid that as well..still it showed booking is on hold..pay...
            I made a payment for Hotel booked via OYO on 10/07/2022. The payment done was Rs. 2163. Booking ID : B3DE9128

The hotel denied me entry and I was asked to cancel it. OYO agreed to cancel it and also offered full refund

But the money still hasn't been refunded yet. It's been more than 6-7 months and the money is still not returned. The website shows refund is still on the way

I called the customer care number, they keep forwarding and disconnecting the call. They haven't responded to my mails yet
            Dear Guest,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is not an experience we want our guests to have with us. Rest assured, our concerned team will get this checked and connect with you soon.

Dear Guest,

We believe our concerned team has contacted and communicated the needful resolution. We assure you for a hassle-free stay experience in the future. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hello team,
              I have booked a room through Oyo with booking id of J06X4630 at Pune Bhekari nagar on 19th Jan and I paid booking amount of Rs 845 through UPI.
              My booking was from 21st Jan to 23rd Jan. I have cancelled the same booking on 20th Jan night towards 8pm. But still I have not received any refund rather than 166 Oyo money. I opted for refund in my UPI id and I want complete refund as per company norms in my UPI. Please look into this matter. For your reference I'm attaching my payment receipt.
              OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hey Sabuj, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our concerned team will look into the matter and get back to you asap. ~Team OYO
              Hey, as per our records, our team has shared the resolution with you and your complaint stands resolved. Please do write us back for any further assistance. ~Team OYO

I've booked a room on 20th Jan 2023, regarding the same a issue came and OYO team only said to cancel the booking and assured me of full refund. Till now have received nothing, only 4 mails saying it will be refunded soon.

Booking ID: SING7795
                Ticket ID: [protected]
                Ticket ID: [protected]
                Dear Gaurav,

As checked, our concerned team has already worked on your issue and provided the needful resolution. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Twam OYO

I have made an booking on 24th November 2022 under the ID - CNO58498 for 2 days and paid Rs. 1354/- After reaching the property i had to face multiple issue and the manager of the property checked in without me present at the property. After talking to customer care of Oyo Rooms, they have assured me the refund of Rs.1354/- amount. Till now i have only gotten partial refund for the booking not the full amount. Its been more than 14 working days, but no refund has been credited.

I am trying to contact to oyo service team, they are not even picking up calls hence no response from oyo side. Request you to please look into this issue and work on it as soon as possible.
                  Feb 7, 2023
                  Customer service team has contacted me and they have initiated my refund. I got my refund for my booking.
                  OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have with us. We have raised your concern to our team and they will connect with you at the earliest to assist you further. ~Team OYO

Team OYO

Had booked a stay in tierra woods bangalore for 779 on reaching the hotel was denied check for the amount and was forced to pay 421 rs extra. On raising issue with oyo team i had raises a ticket for refund of the same 421 rs with bill. Been one month and still no refund the ticket is being closed un necessarily by stating not picking the call etc.
                    Hi Aashish,

As checked, your refund has been initiated. Please be assured that it will be reflected on your account within 7-14 working days. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Team OYO

I have booked room at Townhouse OAK Pavana Valley Resort on dates 25/12/2022 - 27/12/2022.

Booking was done through booking.com, but the payment was requested and payed through OYO payment link.

Amount Paid: 7240 INR

Cancellation Policy:
                      Cancellation cost
                      until 25 December 2022 18:00 [IST]: ₹ 0
                      from 25 December 2022 18:00 [IST]: ₹ 3, 232.41

I have raised the cancellation request before 25th December 2022 18:00 IST.

Customer care number keeps on redirecting but none are replying my queries even after trying for hours.

OYO Booking ID: LGJU5839
                      Ticket Raised for the Refund so far : [protected], [protected], [protected]
                      Booking.com Confirmation ID: [protected]

Please could you help in getting my refund back.
                      Feb 4, 2023
                      Thank you consumer complaints team for your support. OYO team has reached out to me requesting bank account details. Post providing the details, the team considered the ticket as priority and informed me that i will be receiving the amount within 7-14 days. On 4th Feb 2023, i have received complete refund amount to my bank account. Once again thank you for the OYO team and Consumer Complaints team for quick resolution.
                      Dear Raghu,

We understand how inconvenient it is and we would never want our guests to go through such an experience. Rest assured, our concerned team will get this checked and connect with you at the earliest.

Dear Raghu,

As checked, our concerned team has worked on your issue and provided the needful resolution.Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO

I have booked the room at Townhouse OAK Pavana Valley Resort for date 25/12/2022 to 27/12/2022.

Booking is made from the booking.com but the payment link is provided by the OYO and payed the amount 7240Rs for the room.

OYO Booking ID: LGJU5839
                        Booking.com Confirmation Code: [protected]

Tickets Raised So far for refund: [protected], [protected]

Contacting customer care, they will keep on transferring for hours without connecting to right person and keeps its disconnecting. Also, reached their [protected]@oyorooms.com mail, but they said will process and no update after that and no replies for the followup mails.

Cancellation Policy:
                        Cancellation cost
                        until 25 December 2022 18:00 [IST]: ₹ 0
                        from 25 December 2022 18:00 [IST]: ₹ 3, 232.41

I have raised the cancellation request before 25th December 2022 18:00 IST.

Please could you help in getting my refund back.
                        Feb 4, 2023
                        OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked the Hotel OYO JAYAM OOTY RESIDENCY and following are the details, and while I am reaching the Hotel on 29th, the Hotel called me and informed that, they received money from OYO and they are going to cancel my booking. Then I called OYO customer support mutiple time on the same day for refund and they finally agreed to refund my 50% booking charge of Rs.5841 on Dec 29th. Now its Jan 30 2023, till now i have not got my money refunded...
                          I have already created a complaint regarding my refund for booking ID's
                          1) LDS25047
                          2) HCK67904

I contacted Oyo and they initiated the refund but now it's been a month and I didn't get my money back

One more thing every time whenever I called to customer service desk they will put me on hold for more than 30 min n wasted my time still my problem is not resolved why this behavioral for booking they...

Booking id: KQZB4572

I have cancelled the OYO Room booking before 9am, which was 100% refundable window. I had already paid ₹2157 and 500 OYO Money during my booking.
                          When I cancelled, I got the 500 OYO Money immediately, but ₹2157 is not yet credited to my account. It is already a week, and I am doubting your Service @OYO Rooms. Moreover, now on OYO App it is showing that I have checked out instead of cancelled. Please don't do such fraudulent business if you can't handle.

I am attaching the screenshot for the same.
                          Feb 5, 2023
                          Yes, they refunded my amount after I raised the complaint here.
                          Dear Samrat,

Team OYO
                          Hi Samrat, as checked, we worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over mail. Let us know of any other assistance. ~Team OYO

I booked a hotel in Ahmedabad for 4 nights via OYO. And made partial payment online. But when I reached there, the hotel refused to give the room, sighting that they do not have a tie up with OYO.

The OYO customer service agreed that they do not have a tie up, and they said they are initiating a refund on 25th Dec 2022.

I have called the customer service many times after that. Every time their response is standard that I will get the money in 24-48 hours.

It is 28th Jan 2023 now. It's been over a month. No refund from their side.

My booking ID is MICX0096.
                            OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi Dhaval, it’s never our intention to cause any disruption to our customers and regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we have escalated the issue.~Team Oyo
                            Hi, we would like to inform you that we have re-initiated your refund from our end as earlier it got declined and request you to wait for 7-14 business working days. Appreciate your patience and understanding.~Team Oyo

Dear Team, In continuation to the above subject request for refund of cancellation of my booking by hotel management (did not allow check in).

The refund was acknowledged vide your email. However, refund not received yet. When I am trying to contact customer support my calls are kept on hold continuosly for long time and disconnected some point of time.

Oyo booking ID: VISL4698
                              Booking date :13.01.2023 to 14.01.2023
                              Amount of refund :Rs. 799
                              Hotel : Oyo town house 332 Vartur main road, Bangalore

Kindly issue the refund at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,
                              Pavan
                              OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi, it’s never our intention to cause any disruption to our customers and regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we have escalated the issue.~Team Oyo
                              Dear Guest,

As checked, our concerned team has worked on your issue and provided the needful resolution. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO

Had booked a stay at tierra woods on January 3rd 2022 which i had booked 779rs once i reached the hotel i was denied check in for 779rs and was made to pay 421 rs extra. Oyo executives raised a ticket for refund of 421 rs and asked me to wait for 14 days. The ticket has been rejected and it has been 1 month already. Tried calling customer care but they keep hanging up or transferring the call. The booking ID is YTHG7307. Pls help me in resolving this issue else i will have to move to consumer court of India and legalities.
                                Hi Aashish,

Aashish Thirumalesh's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 2, 2023
                                Hey the ticket has been closed without the refund i have raised 4 tickets and all have been closed

I Made a transaction for booking a hotel via oyo apps on 12th jan 2023 with transaction of Rs 1878. but due to hotel denied i talked with oyo customer service with ticket id : [protected] with Shilpa Adhikari (Guest experience manager) and she initiated my refund on the same day and told me that it will complete within 7-14 days. but as of now that still showing the same in app and i have not received any amount till now.I called several times on oyo customer care but they only says like hold and they checking and after few minutes call got disconnected automatically and this repeats multiple times.i am sharing here my booking id.
                                  Booking id:- Q5KP4964

Ranjeet Kumar
                                  OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Hi, We worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over mail. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know of any other assistance.~Team Oyo