OYO Rooms

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
NA
India - 122002

Awesome

OYO Rooms related photos (1160)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

Booked a room Oyo 77242 Radha Krishna Bhawan at Lucknow. The menu said it was a AC room but on location there was not a single AC room. Plus the owner was very rude and denied me entry. I cancelled the room and now I seek refund. I am a designated PCS officer in Govt o[censored]P and any delay in this matter will lead to serious consequences. Mobile: [protected]

[Apr 07, 2021] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

One of your customer is using my email ID for oyo booking. Every Time he booked a room I got an email for their...

Dear team, / Due to some private reason kindly delete my all booking history and no body can get the details of my bookings or block my account permanently..request pls confirm me on priority..as it's a serious issue

[Apr 04, 2021] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    We want you to reminiscence all the stays and hence you won’t be able to delete your account or the booking history as it is also required for the booking record. But we can block your account for further booking if you wish to do so.
    Team Oyo.
    Reenaa's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 5, 2021
    Dear team,
    Please block 🚫 my account for further bookings...
    Complaint comments

I made a booking on 26th March n due to emergency I had to cancel it n i also got the confirmation regarding cancellation...

Booking id QP3S4257
      Date of incident: 28 March 2021
      My booking was confirmed by oyo, however when i reached at the property with family, we were denied about the booking. I called your contact # several times that time however none of the executive helped me out. I am extremely disappointed by the way my calls/complaint was treated that day.

I have paid Rs 2375 advance to oyo for booking, hence i request refund of my money immediately and also would like to know from oyo, on how do you plan to compensate the loss incurred by us, due to such incident?

[Apr 02, 2021] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      We tried contacting you but the attempt was unsuccessful. Please share an alternate number to get in touch with you at the earliest.

Team OYO
      Hi, we believe our concern team contacted and communicated the needful. We assure you such instances will not be repeated in the near future. If, you need any further assistance please let us know.~Joy
      Complaint comments

Hi Im a very old user of OYO and currently Im unable to login to my existing accounts. My registered numbers for the accounts are 9831429084 and 6291519050. Whenever Im trying to login, Im getting an error popup of Rate limit exceeded. Please help.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 2, 2021
        It’s my phone’s application issue and not of the company. Hence, marking it as resolved.

Hi Team,

I have cancelled my booking ID-TJVY1293 a day before the checking date. It's been an month now but I haven't received an refund of my booking. Kindly do the needful action asap and transfer the renfund amount to me.

Pratiksha Dange

[Apr 01, 2021] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments

Today i booked a room n i paid through gpay. But even after me getting debitted for the amount, the room wasnt booked. When...

My money not give oyo

[Mar 29, 2021] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments

Today i booked a hotel name Oyo Town house & it was the worst experience for me & after that i booked a new hotel & i want my money refund as i complaint to your customer executive & from last 32 minutes im on hold . Kindly refund my money . My room was not hygenic .
              Hotel/ I'm complaining about Hotel Room was not hygienic
              Hotel/ I'm complaining about Hotel Room was not hygienic

[Mar 26, 2021] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Anurag, this needs our immediate attention and we would surely want to connect with you on this. Please help us with your booking id over a direct message and we will assist further. ~Dia
              Complaint comments

I didn't book TDCX7339. I contacted Oyo CUSTOMER care ### to enquire about a refund I was supposed to get for booking...

Paid for 3 nights. But oyo cancelled on it own. Paid 2922 for 3 nights. Oyo cancelled and booked only for 1 night.and returned 1144/ . Therefore charged me 1778 for 1 night. I want my money back.
                Overcharged
                Overcharged

Hi, thank you for sharing the relevant details with us. We have raised your concern with the right team. We would request you to kindly allow us some time to get back to you.~Dia
                Our concerned team has tried to contact you regarding your concern but unfortunately couldn't. We have provided the needful over mail. We assure a hassle-free stay in the future. Feel free to get back in case of any other concerns.

Complaint comments

Booked for 3 days in kolkata, details attached.Paid for 3 days. Oyo cancels my booking on it's own. Cancels for 2 nights booking. I paid 2922 for 3 nights. Then cancels my booking for remaining 2 nights and returns 1144 . Therefore I pay for 1778 for 1 night. Pure cheating. OYO. I want my money back.
                  Overcharged/ cancellation done by oyo itself
                  Overcharged/ cancellation done by oyo itself

Complaint comments

I have booked the hotel on 1 st March for 4 March in indore as my train got cancel I have to cancel everything. It’s been...
                    Team
                    My mobile no is[protected] and my name is Kalpesh Kadam
                    for my personal information, I need your help br...
                    I have made 4 bookings on[protected] OYO app which are prepaid and got confirmation from them. After that they cancelled my...

I have recently made 4 bookings on[protected] on OYO which are prepaid and i also received confirmation from them. After that, they cancelled my bookings saying the rooms are not available. So i claimed the refund for all the bookings. Now even after 14 working days i did not receive my refund yet. I have made so many calls to oyo support team. As they told i even checked with BR Number with my bank and bank people are telling thats not an issue from our end as refund is not initiated. I even escalated the issue but they are not looking into it.

[Mar 24, 2021] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments

I booked the oyo townhouse for 3nights and stayed there for 1 night and 2days due to my personal work I have to leave the...

I cancelled a booking and on the app it said intiated and refund successfully done through paytm but I haven't received any money. I cancelled it yesterday and I'm in need of the refunded money. Please refund me the money asap.
                      Refund of money by Oyo
                      Refund of money by Oyo

[Mar 22, 2021] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Guest,

We understand your concern regarding the refund and would like to iform you that the refund has been initated. It will take 7-14 wrking days to get reflected on your account. We appreciate your petience and understanding.

Team OYO
                      OYO refunded my complete amount. It took 4 days for the refund. :)