OYO Rooms Customer Care

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
NA
India - 122002

Awesome

OYO Rooms related photos (2321)

OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

Oyo Room — Refund of booking amount made through debit card

Ram N Sahu on Jun 3, 2020
I have booked a hotel adarsh at bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) through oyo rooms on[protected] for rs. 2872. Through my yes bank...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel Agents

verma sharma on Jun 2, 2020
I booked for a room and paid 70% advance to confirm the booking. But when i went there, the hotel was closed due to lockdown and then i cancelled that booking. If it was already closed oyo rooms should not have accepted the booking or at least shown it as unavailable. Now after cancellation it is not refunding.

Claiming for refund

[Jun 02, 2020] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category House, Apartment Rental

Yshah223 on Jun 2, 2020
    There is no option to delete/deregister option from oyo. I dont feel using oyo app now and want to delete my account.

Its every users right to have an option to delete their account.

Dear Guest,

We would like to inform you that due to our company policy, we are not liable to delete any booking history of any of our guest, though we can definitely block your account if you do not wish to book your future stays with OYO.

Team OYO

Uemfaculty on Jun 1, 2020
      I was denied check in based on my booking as the hotel receptionist said that they are not live with oyo for few days and it's a technical issue and we will get th refund. They asked us to pay separately if we wanted a room which we did. But i've been constantly calling oyo customer care to solve this issue but there's no update for my refund

I had to pay twice for the same room

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category House, Apartment Rental

Oyo Rooms — Property closed/blocked

sujit chauhan on May 30, 2020
        I had a booking for a period of 30may-31 may 2020 with booking id axkp8516. I dialled into customer care for booking and to...

Soham Desai96 on May 26, 2020
        I booked an OYO room in January in Gurgaon. I checked out the same day due to unhygienic room conditions. I verified if I could get a refund since I have paid upfront using a debit card. 25 emails 20 phone conversations and 4 months later, I have still NOT received my refund amounting to approximately INR22, 000. The booking ID is NGRY9218. The payment refund is being initiated to an incorrect account despite them having the image of a cancelled check. This is unacceptable and fraudulent in nature.

[May 26, 2020] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Other

sravani koran on May 26, 2020
          I dont want to use oyo account and it doesn't allow me to do. It doesnt allow me to delete my account or my history.. This is a privacy issue. I dont want to be associated with it.. Pls delete my account. I tried multiple times to delete but was ignored.. This is a serious privacy issue and i want it resolved.. I dont want oyo to have all my details and i need to delete my account..

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Other

Apurva Raj on May 23, 2020
            I made a transaction for booking a hotel via oyo rooms on 15th may 2020 and another booking of 16th may 2020with transaction amount of 909 and 1818 (All through google pay). I cancelled the booking on the same date (15th may 2020) as the hotel was made a quarantine centre and it has been more than 14 working days since oyo is telling me that they have initiated the refund and that i will receive the amount within 14 working days. I asked oyo for the bank reference number so that i could confirm whether there is any issue with the bank. After confirming with the bank mentioning the transaction the bank says we have already updated your transactions but your biller has not initiated the refund. I asked oyo again for telling them that there is no issue from the bank side. Kindly initiate the refund but the response from oyo is same that your bank reference number is so and so and to talk with your bank. I am fed of calling oyo and always getting disconnected.

[May 23, 2020] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sarang82 on May 22, 2020
              My booking id is aqmy3781. I want to report here that oyo rooms is not a legit company and it is an online phishing company.

They do the fraud by online payment knowing that hotel owners do not accept their online payment.

It has been 4 months they have not provided my refund.

More surprising is that there is no actual escalation department in oyo. All you can talk with theirs so called guest experience team who are 12th fails who knows nothing.

And just state one reason "your issue is in progress."

Apart from that they know nothing.

You cannot contact any higher management something or i doubt there is any higher management.

It just a fraud company running by some villagers.

[May 22, 2020] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Travel Agents

Oyo Rooms — didn't get the refund due to problem between oyo and the hotel thereby hotel denied my check in which happened in july 2019

Harikrishnan S Menon on May 21, 2020
                I booked rooms in udupi karnataka through oyo and when i went for check-in they hotel people told that they are not related...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel Agents

Oyo Rooms — Against my refund

Sammy Samad on May 20, 2020
                Before 20 day's ago i have booked a hotel through oyo in the date of 28 april 20 to 29 april 20.. I have also done with payment...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

Oyo Rooms — scamming & not refunding amount more than 2 months now

Nevan on May 18, 2020
                I have booked oyo townhouse 209 habitat hotel from 15th march till 22nd march 2020 for 7 days through oyo mobile app. I made...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Mazucena2 on May 15, 2020
                There is a charge on my bank card for yesterday abd today I did not book anything or where and by who?? reserve anything

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Unauthorized charges

kevo on May 15, 2020
                  My one night booking for 1st may 2020 at winford manor was cancelled on 24th of march 2020 and a refund of £51 was promised. i phoned oyo three weeks later to ask about refund and was told it had been processed and would be sent out. it is 14th may 2020 and im still waiting.

Oyo Rooms — cashback not credited

rahulgarg319 on May 7, 2020
                    Name - rahul garg
                    Email id - [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Mobile number - [protected]
                    Booking id - rvsp5890

Oyo Rooms — refund initiated but account not credited even after 2 months

Chayya1 on May 5, 2020
                    A refund was initiated on 7th March 2020 against booking Id HCRX**** but it never got credited even after contacting them...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Oyo Rooms — no refund initiated since 5 months of exit besides follow up

s14bansal on May 4, 2020
                    On 27-nov-2019, at 12:00 am, oyo life wrote:

Dear shelly,

“all of your customers are partners...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Oyo Rooms — haven't received refund for booking and it's been more than 3 months

Vishal_27 on May 3, 2020
                    3 months ago i had to book a room last minute. I paid through gpay. I got the booking confirmation and went to the hotel....
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel & Vacations

OYO — robbed by oyo - booking id vaeh3604, since 24th april struggling for refund

[email protected] on May 2, 2020
                    Booking id : vaeh3604
                    Escalation id 1 : 27584804
                    Escalation id 2 : 27584826
                    Escalation id 3 : 27593018
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Oyo Rooms — I was robbed by oyo - since 24th march struggling for refund

Shubham.James on May 2, 2020
                    On 24th march 2020 i have made a booking (Vaeh3604) for oyo. Due to covid19 i had to rush to my home place so i cancelled...

Recently Discussed

Angel Broking
                    Service Issue: S176429
                    (7 minutes ago)
                    Hinduja Leyland Finance
                    Noc milne ke baad me loan close nahi hua hai
                    (8 minutes ago)