Pancard Clubs

111-113, Kaliyandas Udyog Bhavan, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near Century Bazar

Ahmednagar
1st Floor, Dreamland Building, Opp. Karjatkar Leasing & Finance, Manmad Road, Savedi - 414001, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Tel:

Akola
2nd Floor, Dhagekar Complex, Plot No. 7/2, Tower Chowk, Station Road, Akola - 444001, Maharashtra

Akurdi
169/2 Shah Chamber, 2nd Floor, Above Central Bank Of India, Khandoba Mala, Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra - 411035

Alibaug
Shop No. 4, 5 And 6, Ground Floor, Megh Co-Operative Housing Society Ltd., Opp. Collector Office, Alibaug - 402201, Maharashtra

Amravati
Kakkad Chamber, Opp. Nanda Motors, Nawathe Plot, Badnera Road, Amravati - 444 601

Asansol
1st Floor, Alingan Apartment, Near P.R Mukherjee Nursing Home, Lower Chelidenga, Burdwan 713304

Balia
2nd Floor, Keshri Building, Above Girija Marriage Hall, Kesharwani Tola, Madhopur, Tikhampur, Ballia, Ballia (UP) 277001

Bankura
2nd Floor, West Side, Holding No 25, Above IDBI Bank Machantala, Bankura - 722101, West Bengal

Baroda
10-11, Ground Floor, Alankar Tower, Near Sayajigunj Police Station, Sayajigunj, Vadodara, Gujarat - 390005
+91 26 5236 2001

Belgaum
201, 2nd Floor, City Arcade Building, Ramlingkhind Galli, Near Nucleus Mall, Belgaum - 590001, Karnataka

View More Information...

Load

Pancard Clubs Complaints & Reviews

I had opened a fixed deposit for three years with Pancard Clubs Limited through one of your marketing person, Mr. Prashant...

I have deposited 20k to thier scheme where in maturity is due in 27th March 2016. Upon submission of FD Advise to thier local branch in Kalyan i was told it will take minimum 6 month to repay the amount. Upon following on email i Was given assurance in the month of 15th July 2016 that remittance in under process via RTGS and till date thier is no response on said matter and no remittance. I have written email to thier MD to Sudhir Moravekar and till date thier is no response from him too. This seems to be chronic defaulter and looting peoples money without any explanation and responsibility.

My aunty have invested five lacs money in pan card club ltd its a panoramic group of companies incorporated with central government it had promised to give one year advance post dated cheques but after giving for one year it has stopped sending the pd cheques and no one lifting a phone in their office at mumbai.

My aunty is 72 years old she wants her whole money back as it was only her saving which she has lost
    Aug 31, 2016
    jai saweriya's response
    pllz issue me my pan card
    My pan card is not received by me after a long processor. i need urgent of my pan card pllz issue me my pan card soon as possible as

We are general order suppliers based in pune, we have supplied material to pancard clubs pune & their project o[censored]nited 21 in the year 2014-15. Its been 2 years now they have not settled our dues. Each time on mail there is no reply from the company and when we call its said that its under process and will be done shortly.
      I request people to not to fall in their trap as they take the goods but are not paying properly.

Either do business in cash or take a post dated cheque.

As per our maturity time complete but which is we found no any one office open so we want please our maturity amount please give me when is it possible please give me our payment because we have lost of problem in our house and there are many reason so we want our money and many things we should very

For your kind information there are no cash found from last 1 year.
        Please suggest what is problem.

Ack-4882
        1005/01/53397

I the udersigned, had taken scheme of relax holiday on 2014

it is matured in april 2016

submitted...
          Hello sir ...I am kunal from chatra. I had invested Rs. 10920 in pancard clubs in 2007 ...and it's maturity date was March...

I would like to share my experience as per following points.
          1. My grany had invested a sum of 5000/- long back so for 1 time investments now its maturity time.
          a. Company is not giving money. But while repayment we have to go compulsorily at its Mahim Office Only. Even though we reside at Mira road.
          b. No Branch is accepting for maturity even after Maturity date.
          c. On maturity date my grany visited personally at Mahim Office with copy of PAN Card and certificate. She did not get Cheque within they said you will get in March 2015 there is delay in payment when I went to collect they said you need to give a cancellation cheque of the applicant or bank details they will do NEFT.

d. They do not give maturity cheque . Means If agent wants to give service to his client about maturity of payment then he has to visit twice or more to get payment.
          2. Certificate which the branch is handing over is comes after 3-4 month. And for that they do not call. Only we have to follow up. They told that the amount would be credited in the applicants account in the month of March 2016 still no reply.
          3. When I'm trying to call the number nobody answers no follow they have taken the money my grany is above 78+ she can't come all the way mahim to its more than a year how can they do like this.

As per my experience I will give zero rate for this company.

NIKHIL KADAM

I have offer price paid rs. 1, 120/- to pancard clubs ltd by cash in the month of march 2006. As assured by the representatives...
            I have offer price paid rs. 1, 120/- to pancard clubs ltd by cash in the month of march 2006. as assured by the representatives...
            I Mr. Pankaj Premanand Mhatre opened my PANCARD Club- Standard Membership at dt. of 14th Oct, 2006 and paid...
            Pancard clubs ltd,
            Devdarshan building,
            1st floor, room no:2 to 5,
            Adeshwar park,
            Near wockhardt...

Mrs. Sunanda Motiram Mhatre took policy of Rs. 50000/- and the maturity was 3rd July 2015, after lots of follow up we couldn't get our money back. The total payable amount is Rs. 100800/-
            Kindly look in to the matter as the beneficiary is senior citizen and require money for medical purpose.

On-behalf of Mrs. Sunanda Motiram Mhatre

Sachin Lokhande
            #[protected]

To:-

Pancard clubs ltd,
              Devdarshan building,
              1st floor, room no:2 to 5,
              Adeshwar park,...

Shirish vasant potnis date:18/5/2016.

I have invested rs.25000/- in pancard clubs ltd. Vide receipt no. Klyn-219838 and folio no. Is[protected] of 01/10/2012. For 39 months. Now the the certificate is matured on 04/01/2016. I have submitted the cft.In kalyan office on 14/01/2016. But even after 4 months i am not getting my money back. The office bearers do not give satisfactory reply and ask to come next month; but their next month do not appear. (Cft no. 2318560)

Email id : [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear sir
                My policy should be matured in feb 2016 and I have submitted all required document i.e- policy ; bank detail ;I'd proof BT currently u don't have any reply of also number of time i contact nasik branch office but they also give me satisfy answer so of that policy so plz urgently refund that amount.
                Thank u..
                Name- Mayur Chandrakant Mutha
                Add - loya road igatpuri dist -nashik 422403
                Policy no - ACK 19515
                Mob no - [protected]

This is to intimate that i had a Royal membership with Foli No.BNF-66
                  [protected] had a commencement of membership from 23/04/2007
                  with maturity on 23/04/2016 deposited my valid KYC on 18/04/2016 at
                  Prabhadevi, Mumbai branch with cancelled cheque of my personal bank account but till date no payment was transferred into my account.This is
                  really a unfair after inquiring about the same they were telling still they will need more 6 months to get it transferred why is it so will i get paid interest
                  on my matured amount as per banking rule or why should a member suffer for this delay in fund transfer???
                  Kindly help...

Thanks & regards,
                  Prabhakar Singh
                  M:[protected]
                  Dear team,

This is ridiculous still my payment is not credited in my account neither had received any confirmation when it can be resolved.

Who is this from pancard club who called for payment refund today itself through imps although asking to transfer a fund into given account details :-
                  Royal Membership, Axis bank A/C No.[protected] ifsc code-UTIB0000392, Branch -Model Town

Kindly confirm what is this kind of again fraud activity.
                  There is no response even after complain neither they pick up the call on the contact number given for checking and enquire about my payment of maturity amount.Please do call back me to tell my refund status on [protected]

We have invested money in pancard club company and according to plans we should be handed money in 2014 but we have not received it yet and the agents are delaying the date of handovering money and are not helping and responding us. Please someone help us to get our money back. And i would like to advice that people please do not invest money in these fake company. or else you also have to suffer like us. so i advice people to not to invest money. now i am cursing myself that why i have invested money in these fake company instead of these if i would have invested money in bank or post i would have received my money with 25% more in these 2 year span
                    Dec 29, 2015
                    sjangavali's response
                    no any action taken by pan card club till date

Pancard Clubs — Policy matured amount not received from last two months-docket no.44033

I have enrolled policy under pancard clubs of Rs.1100/- for 9 years as on 25/9/2006. polivy become matured on 1/10/2015, i made claim of Rs.3300/- for its, on 25/9/2015. pancard clubs not given amount cheque from last two months.

I have paid Rs. 10920/- to pancard clubs Ltd by cheque in the month of January 2011. As assured by the representatives of...

The cheque of Rs.16632 given by pancard club ltd of SBI commercial bank dadar against matured deposit is dishonoured. Amount.Rs.. 5000 were invested in pancard club ltd for 7 years to triplicate the invested mound.
                      now i want to register complain against the company of cheating and giving fraud cheque. if anything else is better suggest me.