Pancard Clubs Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Pancard Clubs

Having problems with Pancard Clubs?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pancard Clubs customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pancard Clubs

Fax

Pancard Clubs reviews & complaints page 31

duplicate pan card
respected sir,

I Prajwal.J.K lost my PAN Card with number AYOPK0842L. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card.
SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my below present address.

Prajwal.J.K
Prizm Payment Services Pvt.Ltd
#23/1 Silicon Towers - Level 4
Velachery Tambaram Main Road
CHENNAI - 601302

I did not recevied my pancard till now ....

Pancard — in my pan card father's name not correct

sir my name is Sanjay Sharma & My father's name R.N.Sharma
    my pn card no is - BUBPS8304K
    but in my pan card my father's name is not correct.
    plz correct my father's name & send me new pan card
    thanks...

I have Submitted My pan Applicatiom on 17th oct at kerala.But still Now I didn't get pan card status

MY Application Number:[protected]
    I have Submitted My pan Applicatiom on 11th June at Hyderabad.But still Now I didn't get pan card status

Cupon Number:[protected]
    I have Submitted My pan Applicatiom on 18th June at jabalpur {m.p.}.But still Now I didn't get pan card status

Anand kumar thakur
    i hav applied for pan card on 2 may 08 and i have not yet received my pan card.even i havnt got my application status also.
    so i request u to send my pan details and its status .
    name:harish
    application no :[protected]
    processing fee coupen number :[protected]
    thanking u,
    urs truly
    harish
    I want know the status of pancard
    I have Submitted My pan Applicatiom on 18th December at NASHIK.But still Now I didn't get pan card status

MY Application Number:[protected]
    i've got my first pan card noAOZPR9850A, having some problem, my father's name and my birthyear is not correct so i fillup new form but icould'nt get new card
    I want to know the status of pancard

Respected Sir,
    I have submitted My Pan Application on 11th July 2009 at Nashik through MANSE PAN CARD MOHIM at Ravivar Karanja, Nashik.

My Pan Application No is :[protected]
    Processing Coupan Fee No. is :[protected]

Pl inform through e-mail the status of my pan card

I want to know the status of my pan card.
    My coupon number [protected],

i have send across my filled up PAN application a long time back, still i haven't received my PAN card yet, but the status of the PAN card when logged in to the NSDL website is shown as dispatched.
      My PAN number thats been issued is AHPPT3161M and coupon no is[protected]. Kindly do the needful at the earliest, so that i can finishoff my remaining formailities.

praveen kumar T

Pan card — still not received PANCARD

PAN CARD APPLICATION STATUS Complaints - not recived pan card

I M. NEELAMBAR RAO, S/O M. AMRUTH SINGH, DO.NO:[protected] I/C8, SANJEEV GANDHI COLONY, KORLLAGUNTA, TIRUPATHI, CHITOOR (DIST), ANDHRA PRADESH . PIN:- 517501. SIR I WAS APPLIED FOR PANCARD IN HYDERABAD (application no :[protected] on 22nd july, 2008 for that i submit ration card as resident proof. STILL I DID NOT GET MY PANCARD . WHEN IT WILL COME GIVE ANY INFORMATION TO MY MAIL ([protected]@gmail.com)

Thanking you.

Pancard — STILL I DID NOT GET PAN CARD

I OMKAR S L HERE BY I INFORN YOU I STILL DID NOT GET PANCARD
      I APLAID FOR PANCARD ON 4.8.2008 BUT I NOT GET THAT PLZ SEND P CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
      pancard till not yet received

P.J. Paul

Pan card — Not issued pancard

pancard number issued my mail id but pan card not send to me. i applied around 2yrs is completed but i am not send to me.thanks&regards.sudhakar.darla

Dear sir/madam,
      Iapplied for pancard 20 days back...but still i didn't get

Pancard — i haven't received my pan card

sir,i have applied for my pancard on 31/dec/2010.

on checking status i found that it is dispatched on 17/01/2011. but i haven't got that. please re dispatch my pancard.

my pancard no. is :BWUPK6953M

Pancard — i haven't received pan card till now

i haven't recieve my pancard till nw. pls check the status of my pancard.name:salur venkat ratnam patnaik,dote of birth:[protected],application no:[protected],processing coupen no:[protected]

Pancard — pancard not yet received

I had sent an application for pancard at 02/09/08, application no.is[protected].But it is not yet received.

Muhammed Rabeesh N
        Sharewealth
        1st floor, Manavatty complex
        Mele Pattambi Post
        Palakkad 679306
        Kerala
        Ph:[protected]...

Pancard — not yet received pan card

I have applied for Pancard on 3rd June 2008 through UTI but not yet recieved, and also the web page www.pancard.utitsl.co.in is not opening for further enquiry.
        I dont know what to do.
        my application no. is[protected] & coupon no.[protected].
        please help me.
        thanks
        R B Pandey...

Dear sir/ madam
        I Introduce Myself as Renjith.A.R applied for an Pan card on March 22/04/2008. But untill now I have not Receive I have been Coninously following up and the information I get every time it is been despatched on 29/04/2008 through post and how soon i will be getting it coz in my Oranization now they are asking for pan card proof without pan card my salary will not be credicted so please take action immediately .I got my Pan card number is ANVPR1919K.Pls give me a solution for this or otherways pls send a duplicate copy . Below im giving my details.

Name : Renjith.A.R
        Address : Religare Insurance Broking LTD.,
        Haji M .Bava Commercial Complex,
        Ground Floor, Old GPO Jn.
        Ambujavilasam Road,
        Trivandrum - 695001
        Kerala, India
        Mob : [protected]
        Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com

Pancard — After 4 month not rec. pan card

Sir/ Madam
          I am apply in pan-card coupon no.[protected] and application no.[protected] in C-17, Centre Point, Sagrampura, Ring road, Surat, Gujarat, uti.franchise office at[protected] but not receive pan-card in 4 month.
          I am go uti office but not satisfied in UTI. Brance and I email in uti tsl gsd and return mail to me.

From
          RAMOLIYA DEVSHIBHAI NARSIBHAI ...

I have submiited my application to change the dt of birth in my exisiting PAN CARD by online and sent all the required documents by courier to them. Alonwith the documents i sent the copy of PAN CARD and its allotment letter confiming my residence and communication address for their proof. Now they r asking residence proof again, which i got the affidavite from Indian Embassy in KUWAIT as i am staying with my family in kuwait.

I am not getting any response from them and whenever i tried to call to the tele no which is given on web site is alwasy on auto answering mode.

My Acknow NO : [protected]

Pan Card NO : BPPPS4081G

NAME : jigisha mayank shah

can u please advise on this matter as i need corrected my pan card
          Dear Sir/Ma'm,

I had lost my pan card allotment letter.my pan number AFNPV7794J.
          So kindly issue me a duplicate allottment letter, please do above said at earliest.
          Do needful for me.

Thanks & Regards
          Perumal
          i can't find my mother pan card
          i have submited my mother pancard form on[protected]
          my aknolejment no is [protected]

Respected sir / madam,
            We inform you that we were gave a application of pan-card at below differential date in C-17,
            Centre Point, Sagrampura, Ring road, we got PAN-CARD number from internet by www.pancad.utitsl.co.in, but we will not receive printed original pan-card by transferred service of Post from stated below date.

NAME
            APPLICATION No.(ABOVE AS 0(zero))COUPAN NUMBER (AGAIN ZERO)
            PAN CARD NUMBER Filled Date

RAMOLIYA DEVSHIBHAI NARSIBHAI
            AMVPR5791C 22/1/2008

RAMOLIYA DINESH NARSIBHAI
            AMVPR5792B 22/1/2008

We hope that you receive our request and give us response related to check all process from payer to receiver and also help to you that please you send our PANCARD immediately

Pancard — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED YET

I HAVE YET NOT RECIEVED MY PANCARD

I have yet not recieved my PAN CARD applied a year ago on[protected] at Pan Services Centre No. 1MHA 115 (Ghatkopar). Following are my PAN details (as availed from UTI website) -

APPLICANT NAME : TASLEEM ARIF A. W. KHAN
              PANCARD NO : ATBPK0895R
              APPLICATION FORM NO :[protected].
              APPLICATION DATE...

This is Abdulmasjeed Kothali i had applied for PAN Card on 11Feb 08 but still i din't got PAN Card so please check the stutus of my PAN Card and do the needfull
              This is Details of my PAN Card,

Coupon NO:[protected]
              PANCARD NO:AYXPK3396A
              Date of...

Pancard — Lost pan card

I have lost my pan card no BADPS 4146R.
              Please re-issue me new pan card as soon as possible.

thanks and regards
              Praveen Sharma
              [protected]...

i kuturu raju applied for pancard last month in the site it showing it is issued to me on bearing pancard number as AXHPK9372K and it is showing it was despatched on 20/12/07 to my address but today means 16/01/08 i have not received at i kilndly requesting you sir please c heck my card details and send my card as soon as possible so it help to me since it is urgent for personnel purpose. i personnely requesting you sir please findout my card and ssend to me or i kindly requesting to issue me another card to me .
              thanking you sir,
              Aug 13, 2020

i am applied for pan card on december 2007.in the web showing that acknowledgement no:[protected] and pan number also given to me.and that shows that it was dispatched by post.but i am not yet received please send me that pan card.i need it urgently.....i am not understanding that problem is with the pan card office or postal office.please solve my problem as early as possible........
                thanking you....

sir ,
                  i gave to my id and document for the processing to make the pancard for uti office mhavir chauk muzaffarnagar branch.my pancard process complite and provide me pancard but in this card my date of barth is not correct the give DOB is 01/10/79 but right DOB is 04/10/79 please correct this detail and issuing new pancard with new right detail.as soon as possible.

Name-vikas kumar
                  PAN-AXMPK9762C
                  GIVEN DOB-01/10/79
                  CORRECT DOB-04/10/79

Thanks & regards
                  vikas kumar
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Date of barth, are you really that dirty?
                  YOUR THE BEST AROUND!