Panind — I need refund

kaisertntj on Oct 20, 2019
I applied pan card via panind. And i pay 499 rs. Now i want to cancel my pan card application. I search the refund or cancel option this web site. But i not get. Plse help me refund my cash.

.   replace all

[Oct 21, 2019] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Applied for a reissue ofpan card in the month of August.The kept my application on hold for date of birth proof.I have forwarded my driving license as per the documents provided list.But now they are asking for affidavit with majesty approved. I have already paid rs.499/- for pan card and the affidavit will cost me more.I want my refund, not pan .
Sir, my pan card from register post was dispatched on 14 th oct 2019, but while tracking it shows consignment details not found.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Nov 4, 2019
We are still waiting for your reply. Please write us at [email protected] Our team will be happy to help you.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2019
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2019
As we have not received any feedback from your end, we hope that your concern is resolved. For any assistance you may reach us at 020-2721 8080 or write to [email protected]

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018