[Resolved] Panind — services

Arpita Makwana on Jan 8, 2019
I had applied for a pan card one month ago. This company has horrible services. They do not even bother to update you on the status of your application. I have been calling their ivr system almost thrice every day for a month! Absolutely no response.. Agents don’t attend the call. And by mistake if they do, they have absolutely no clue about your application status. My biggest mistake to apply with this company ehen i needed my pan card on urgent basis! Will never recommend their services to anyone ever!
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2019

[Jan 08, 2019] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Panind Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
Kindly let us know your registered e-mail id, order id, mobile number so that we will better help you out.
Updated by Arpita Makwana, Jan 10, 2019
[email protected]
PA-[protected]FN
Coupon number - G[protected]

Order number and coupon number recvd on 11/12/2018. No response till date.

Just called your IVR number. Your agent put me on hold and vanished away for 12mins!
Don’t test a customer’s patience like this.!
Either change your way of working or shut your services!

Comments

[email protected]ndia.in
PA-[protected]FN
Coupon number - G[protected]

Order number and coupon number recvd on 11/12/2018. No response till date.

Don’t test a customer’s patience like this.!
Either change your way of working or shut your services!
I had applied for duplicate PAN card as my original PAN card is misplaced. This site charged me Rs. 599 but there is no response from them if we contact over phone. It looks like a fraud site . I request nobody to contact tis site for any help. This is my experience.
They will never pick your call in the first go.. i try calling them every day because my pan card is very very urgent. After 10 attempts they will attend your call and give your a useless update saying your application is under process and it will take 2-3 days time. This 2-3 days is going on for a month now! Plz plz plz do not apply through this site. When you want to apply online this site will pop up in the very beginning.. don’t get carried away and apply through this site.! Highly not recommended! Till now I haven’t got any response for my application. Still i have to wait for 2-3 days!

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018