Parsvnath Developers — parsvnath preston sonepat; incomplete after 10 years

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 sangeetjain24 on Jun 21, 2018
I along with my wife/ mrs. Dimple jain booked a flat (T-1/604) in m/s. Parsvnath developers project (Parsvnath preston) in sonepat, haryana in september, 2008. Initial payment of rs. 6.43 lac was made to m/s. Parsvnath against the booking.
The flat was booked under emi subvension scheme of the company, but m/s. Parsvnath developers failed to provide necessary documents for bank loan agreement.
Now, even after 10 years, the falt promised to us has not been made & our hard earned money is getting wasted, which was deposited with the company.
We claim that the amount deposited shall be returned to us with the interest & additional penalty be imposed on the company, so that honest tax payers like us do not get cheated by such real estate giants.

[Jun 21, 2018] Parsvnath Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Greetings!

Our NGO is dealing with Parsvnath related complaints. You can contact me for further discussion.

Warm Regards,

Rajeev Yadav,

Advocate, Supreme Court of India,
&
National President,
(B.Sc., M.B.A., LL.M., P.G.P. (Human Rights)
Adhikaar the rights path,
[protected].
www.adhikaar.in

6th Floor, Arunachal Building 19, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Parsvnath Developers - parsvnath preston sonepat; incomplete after 10 years