[Resolved] Passport Office Chandigarh — Payment failed

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 sonu kamboj
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2017
My passport application no. Is 17-0003208902. I have pay amount for normal passport. Amount deducted to account but payment us showing pending. Plz refund this amount then i will try to book appointment.
Updated by sonu kamboj, Mar 28, 2017
Why not response from my mail. I have apply passport, i was apply normal passport and normal passport fee was 1500.my application bumber is 17-[protected]. and pay amount from sbi credit card. Amount deduct in my account but payment is pending. This is bad problem. Please refund all amount then i will try for fresh passport.anyone reply to this email not ignore. Plz sole this problem.

Comments

I Jyoti applied for my passport at Chandigarh PSK on[protected]. Its been more than a month and i have not received any information regarding my passport till now. My File No. is CH[protected].

SCO 28-32, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, Punjab, India - 160022