Passport Office Coimbatore Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Passport Office Coimbatore

Having problems with Passport Office Coimbatore?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Coimbatore customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Coimbatore

Passport Office Coimbatore Head Office Address

First Floor, Corporation Commercial Complex, Avinashi Road
Coimbatore
Coimbatore District
Tamil Nadu

Passport Office Coimbatore Phone Numbers

Passport Office Coimbatore reviews & complaints(39)

I applied the PCC on jan 5th in Cbe, passport office.usually it takes 4 days maximum.why did you take it as serious issue...

The PP office is a prominent landmark of Coimbatore. The waiting area is outside akin to a bus shelter.
The waiting period varies from 1 to 2 hour especially during lunch time.Can you cater for a Rest room as the people waiting outside are not permitted to utilise the one inside.There is ample space outside in your premises, else you can even outsource it to some pay and use contractor
Passport Office Coimbatore customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/mam,

I am in need of verification of police again.
    When they visited i'm not there as i'm...

On 28/02/2018 i have applied for a passport, application number CB[protected]. since i have been travelling from Coimbatore to Pune for office purpose i mentioned my address as Coimbatore. in police verification i told i have been frequently traveling to Pune for official purpose so the police sent me adverse report on my application.
    show cause notice ref SCN/[protected]/18, i agree my mistake and pain a fine amount Rs. 5000 and explained my situation to passport office then they have arranged me for verification in two locations Pune and Coimbatore. in the application i have mentioned my present address as Pune and permanent address as Coimbatore from 2008 to till date.
    police verification in Pune has been completed and i received a adverse report from Coimbatore. when i have inquired with the police officer from Coimbatore regarding this he told me that the report mentioned that i have been in pune in December 2017 and from January 2018 i have been in Coimbatore.
    no where i have mentioned those dates, i have attached the application which i have filled for re-verification ( i have mentioned my permanent address from 2008 to till date).
    since am getting abroad opportunities passport is urgently required. due to this confusion i have already lost an opportunity. am undergoing so much stress due to this, please consider and do the needful.

I have submitted my application on 10/01/2018 at psk coimbatore. On 22/01/2018 police verification was done and till now the...

I had applied for passport in coimbatore on 26th may 2016, file no: cb[protected] and i learnt that its been pending for police report for current address verification. Hence i wanted to check if anything is blocking the process or if i have to do anything from my end to get the process going.

Should i contact the commisioner of police in coimbatore regarding the status? Whom should i contact?

Kindly guide me with more details on anything i should do.

Thanking you.

My name is jenifer joy and my file number is cb[protected].I went to passport seva on 19/02/2016.Till now i didn't get my...

Sir my file number is CB[protected].I have given the details of my previous residential address for police verification before two weeks.But verification is not initiated.when i am calling to regional office they are giving correct information.so please initiate the police verification

Passport Office Coimbatore — CB1068556432915 verification pending

my police verification was pending at regional passport office coimbatore please verify my passport as soon as possible ...

I had sent my passport no. A9507958 dated 22.3.2001 on 15.3.2011 for renewal.but my passport was not yet received by me. I appeared personalli on may 2012 at your office at coimbatore.It was said that my passport was renewed and sent back to me twiceand it was not served and return back both the times, And so it was destroyed at your office. I request you to give me a letter to the effect that "my passport was burnt at your office". It was said earlier during my visit that that this letter will be sent to me by post, but i hadn't received the letter yet.

Passport Office Coimbatore — CB1068556432915 verification pending

sir i had applied for a passport a month ago my passport verification was pending at regional passport office coimbatore please quickly verify my passport as soon as possible...

With the reference to the attached passport information. Passport Number: H2952788 File Number: CBEA01119209 Name: Abitha Begum Passport has been impounded in Chennai airport and it’s been requested for Police Verification and Police verification is also been completed in the Saibaba Colony police station. Please let me know the current status of the passport. It would be so grateful. Thanks in advance!

Sir, My name is Sharath. I had applied for passport on 23.05.2013 (FILE NO. CB[protected]. The police verification was completed in June 2013. The status in website says, "Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under Commissioner of Police, District Coimbatore urban." I am not able to get any details about this since then. Kindly help me with this.

I was born on 1994 in Neyveli for the past four i am in coimbatore I want to apply for the passport immediately. I don't have birth certificate instead of that i can submit my college age proof certificate or bank passbook my sslc mark sheet.

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have applied for passport in coimbatore, police verification is done and the application is moved to SP office ooty for review, its being more than two months still its pending in SP office.When we call passport officers they inform us to contact the SP office, when we contacted the SP office for the status.They response us some software has to come from nodia to process the application we are hearing the same response since two months.
                  Why is delay of software as we are educated and software can transfer immediately via online.

Will be highly appreciated if some one help to get the correct details why its getting delay in ooty SP.
                  Let me know if anybody have same case so we can jointly complaint to higher officers to speed up the process.

Passport Office Coimbatore — Delay in Processing of Passport

Respected Sir/ Madam,

This compliant is in reference to my passport application, its details are as follow:br...

my name is ARUNSANJAY.P. my passport reference number is CBEZ40607311.I have applied passport at November 15,2011 in Salem collectorate's office. I attended police enquiry at January 1,2012.but till now i didnt get my passport.its nearly gone to end 5 months after my police enquiry. Even i called to customer and complaint numbers but they are not giving informations clearly and most of the time they were not attending call.i am really worrying about this kind of worst response from your side. Coimbatore circle peoples only facing this much of problems regarding issuing passport.i request you please take necessary steps and help me to get my passport as soon as possible.anticipating your positive response.
                    Arun sanjay.P
                    Aug 13, 2020

This is to show my frustration towards your stupid delay in dispatching the passport for my wife.
                      It doesn't seem to anyone at coimbatore passport office is working and i still doubt those guys sitting at enquiry section atleast passed their 10th standard. Also most of the officers inside are expecting bribe.

We have been waiting for our passport more than 4 months and they delay more than 3 weeks just to dispatch even everything is ready.
                      I saw the article in Hindu as you will check the emails regularly but i know thats a .

I dont have anymore words to shout and better close that passport office which is not useful to anyone.
                      Those RPOs came to office at their own wish as if they do work like part time and no body knows when they will come to office.

Does anyone notice these cheap behaviour of these and take action. There are thousands of such complaints about coimbatore passport office. Please recruit some educated people for such responsible govt divisions and fire those [censored]s.
                      Aug 13, 2020

I have applied for passport from Coimbatore Passport office on 15th July 2011. My police verification has done on 22th July 2011. Now it's almost 5 months over. But no response from passport office. Getting the same status for last three months, All the related details given below.

File Reference Number : CBE-A[protected]
                        Application Date :[protected]
                        Applicant's Name : JAYAPRAKASH SUBRAMANIAN
                        Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
                        STATUS : It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatched of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatcheded in a week's time

When i looked into the net, so many person raised the complaints on the same with same status. i am worried now.

I sent two mails also. no reply till now and tried to enquire throw ,tele - enquiry , but no one's picking the phone.

I don't know, then why they have provided the tele - enquiry number.

Please kindly do the needful.

PASSPORT OFFICE — PASSPORT NOT DISPATCHED

I have appplied for Passpoort on 03 March 2009. All the formalaties regarding Plice Verification and Address Proof were completed by the concerned Authorities but till Now also I Have not received my Passport.

File Ref No. GZB-Z[protected]
                        Appl. Date. 03/03/2009
                        Appl. Name: AKASH SINGH PATEL

I have complained many times at their website but no action is taken by them till now.

Please do the needful.

AKASH PATEL
                        Respected Sir/madam,

I have appplied for Passpoort on 05 January 2016. All the formalaties regarding Police Verification and Address Proof were completed by the concerned Authorities but till Now I Have not received my Passport.It was since about 7 months I had applied for passport.

File Number: CB[protected]
                        Applied Date:[protected]
                        Name: ELANGOVAN LOGANATHAN

ELANGOVAN.L

I, Sujitha Dhanaraj have applied for passport on 15th Apr 2011 from Salem Passpot office under Coimbatore judistriction. I haven't received my passport yet. Police verfication is over. The passport status is 'File Reference Number (CBE-I[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available' when I checked for the same on internet. What should I do to get my passport at the earliest?

Aug 13, 2020
                          hello sir, sir i have applied my passport on 03/08/2011 but i dint get the passport yet sir i kindly request you to make it soon sir little bit urgent to me sir please make it has soon as posible.thank you.
                          hello sir i applied the passport last 12/01/2012, and police verification for 28/02/2012. But i not have the passport till date so please kindly send my passport

Hello sir/madam,
                            I had applied for my passport through salem district collector office on 07.07.2011 and police verification completed on 07.08.2011.but still I haven’t received the passport. Reason for delay is not known. In status inquiry it was always shown that “it is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week’s time. So could you please have a look why there is a delay in the delivary of passport and Kindly I request the concerned officer or authority to help in getting my passport as soon as possible. Please find the details below,

File reference no: CBE z[protected]
                            Date of application: 7.7.11
                            Applicant name: suganthi.k
                            Applicant’s DOB: 13.3.1987
                            Hello sir/madam,

We had applied passport for my parents through Namakkal district collector office on 10-Apr-2012 and police verification was completed on 15-May-2012.
                            But still we haven’t received the passport for my parents.
                            Reason for delay is not known.
                            In status inquiry it was always shown that “File Reference Number (CBE-Z[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available".

Please find the details below,

File reference no: CBE Z[protected]
                            Date of application: 10-Apr-2012
                            Applicant name: Ganapathy R
                            Applicant’s DOB: 01-Feb-1962

File reference no: CBE Z[protected]
                            Date of application: 10-Apr-2012
                            Applicant name: Selvam G
                            Applicant’s DOB: 15-Jun-1965

Can you please help us to get the passport ASAP for my parents.

I know you might be receving 100's of complaints like this every day sir. But this is a reasonable one and i need justice for that. Sir on first of next month i have to go abroad and i have taken the ticket too. My passport is getting delayed because of the coimbatore passport officers who are not updating the website for more than 20 days.. they last updated on 29th april..All the 33 states and districts have upto date on 18th of this month except coimbatore. Like me hundreds of youngsters have expecting day by day and have lots of reponsibilities and everything get spoiling because of this delay. Kindly i request you to look into that issue and offer the solution for the youngsters who are expecting day by day.

Premnath.J
                              Aug 13, 2020

passport — passport website is not updating

sir i have applied for passport on nov25th and still i did not get my passport .and my police enquiry is clear and it is given that it will be dispatched my jan 11th 2010.and still now i did not got .the passpot enquiry status of vishakapatnam website is not being updated from 30th dec 2009.and i am not able to know whts the status of my passport .my passport no is z011023 appliedin 2009 .vishakapatnam.police enquiry is clear sir .so i request u to notice about this complaint.