Passport Office Kolkata — misbehaviour of a staff at a13 counter at 9.15 a. m. on 06/04/2018.

sanchita_op@rediffmail.com on Apr 6, 2018
I, dr. Sanchita samanta hereby stating that one of the staff on a13 counter at 9.15 am misbehave with me. I went there for re-issue of my passport (N0-ca[protected]/arn18-[protected]) at schedule time. I went through a counter to b counter (Token no-n11) to apo for correction of some mistakes in my previous passport. After checking that i went to a13 counter. Staff present there asked me about my qualification and stating me as a illiterate after seeing my previous passport and harassed me with different question. Then i showed him my post graduation certificate. I felt very embarrassed. I think that his intention was not to do anything for me on that day.
He is a very young person and at morning (9.15am) he should not behave like that with a lady, this is our actual working scenario at passport office.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 332225 4084
    4 Brabourne Road, 1st Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001
    Passport Office Kolkata - misbehaviour of a staff at a13 counter at 9.15 a. m. on 06/04/2018.