Passport Office Lucknow Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Lucknow related photos (43)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Passport Office Lucknow Complaints & Reviews

vikas123vikas
Dear Sir/Mam I want to inform you that sometimes you did not think about your company reputation . You deduct balance your customers. I am facing balance deduct problem last few days. Any time you deduct my balance without any information and proper region. I have been irritate form your service. I have proper region why I should forgive your service . I think I hate your service . There are not any responsible person on your Customer Care Number . Your Do NOT DISTURB (DND) Service also not working . I think this company have completed its days . You don't think about your customers . If any responsible person you have in your company can contact me. Mo.No-[protected] Name - Vikas Singh

[Aug 27, 2014] Lucknow RPO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

ravidanny23
    Dear Sir/Madam, Status report of my passport still shows that " Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Lucknow" although both the police & LIU enquiry have been completed on 16th July 2014. You are therefore requested to look into the matter and release my passport at earliest. File Number : LK[protected] Date of Birth : 23/07/1990 Thanking you, Ravi Choudhary

b m thakur
      sir i have applied in TATKAL for passport on 23/11/2013 and his docket no is LK[protected] and police verification has done on 27/02/2013 but from Lucknow passport office has send one letter that verification has not done so i came on 23/09/2013 in lucknow office and submit required documents but till time no verification has done or not passport has come . APPLICANT NAME PAWAN KUMAR AGARWAL RUPAIDIHA BAHARAICH kindly confirm me
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Passport Office Lucknow — Passport not issued even after police and L.I.U verification

satis95
        Dear Sir/Madam, I had applied for passport (normal) File No. LK[protected] on 28 Apr. 2014 at Passport Seva Kendra, Ratan...
        Complaint category Passport Services

ram ji singh
        To, Regional Passport Officer Lucknow Sub: Place of birth Address Verification Issue Dear Sir, Myself and my wife have applied for new passport through online process. Online applications for both applicants were filled on 11/02/2014. Forms and documents were submitted at PSK-Kanpur on 13.03.2014. We have not received our passports yet. We have contacted Regional passport office many times but we have been informed that our passport applications are under police verification process. We have submitted all valid documents for present address in Allahabad where we have been living since February 1991 (23 years). We have applied for passports on our present address. However, in our applications we also gave address for “‘place of birth” which is a village address and we don’t have any documentary proof for same. I am a State government officer. Attached our application form and details are as follows: File No: LK[protected] Name: Ram Ji Singh D.O.B.: 12/09/1954 Date of document submission at PSK: 13/03/2014 Status is showing: passport is under review (since last Apr, 2014) File No: LK[protected] Name: Urmila Singh D.O.B.: 01/01/1961 Date of document submission at PSK: 13/03/2014 Status is showing: passport is under review (since last Apr, 2014) I request you to look into this matter and do the needful. Your Sincerely, Ram Ji Singh Mob: [protected]
        please resolved it urgently

Om Vandana Yadav
          Dear Sir/Madam, My Passport file No-LK[protected], Which I had applied on 3rd July 2013 from Varanasi type Normal. During the application submitted time I have mention two address- 1) 1st Address :Vill-Karui, PO-Dhaneshpur, Dist-Ghazipur(UP) Pin Code-233226 is the present address where I am staying. (District Passport officer and Police verification has been completed successfully) 2) 2nd Address : HH-92, Hindalco Colony, PO-Renukoot, Dist-Sonebhadra (UP) Pin Code-231217 is the my previous address where I did my schooling and currently no one staying in present.(I have no idea about status of this address verification). I went so many time at Renukoot police station and I am not getting any idea, In which location my application is struck or pending. From beginning onwards I am seeing the status message ” Status Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office.” Recently I got the phone call from Mob no: [protected] (Renukoot, Sonebhadra UP) for verification but This person is also not giving clear information. Requesting you to please do the needful. File No: LK[protected] Name: Vandana Kumari D.O.B.: 30/06/1993 Date of submission: 03/07/2013 Thanks in Advance. Best Regards, Vandana Kumari

viccy.prem
            I have applied for passport for me and my son on 27-Feb-2014 and police verification has been done on 26-March-2014. But till now I did not received my and my son's passport and even did not seen any change status on passport tracking status.Same status is displaying from last 3 months "Pending for physical police verification at respective thana under SP office Jaunpur". More than 2 months completed for police verification. I have written 3 times for status of passport but no response. I have write 3 times to rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in email id but till now no response and even I called many times to RPO office number [protected] no one is picking the phone. Below is the details: File Number: LK[protected] Date of Applied : 27 Feb 2014 My Son's Detail File Number : LK[protected] Date Of Applied : 28 Feb 2014
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Passport Services

sir, MY FILE NO. IS - LK[protected] named ABDUL JABBAR KHAN. SIR MY PASSPORT IS NOT ISSUE AFTER THREE MONTH TIME LIMIT. WHILE MY POLICE VARIFICATION REPORT IS SEND BEFORE ONE MONTH FROM TODAY. SO I REQUESTED THAT PLEASE SEND MY PASSPORT SOON. THANKS.

not issue passport after three month
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Mohammad Shahnawaz Khan
                Respected Sir, after the completion of police verification the report yet has not been sent to LIU office, because the related officer and constable were asking for bribe which I didn't pay, that is why my passport has been delayed, when I enquired they said the form has lost. Sir I don't know what to do, mine was re-issue of previous passport. My file number is LK[protected], dated 09/01/2014, My name is Mohammad Shahnawaz Khan, Village & Post- Mahend, PS- Karimuddinpur, Dist.- Ghazipur, Pin- 233228, Uttar Pradesh, My previous passport number:E7765321 Dated 30/01/2004 issued by RPO. My date of birth is 01/01/1966

[Feb 28, 2014] Lucknow RPO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lucknow RPO — passport status not showing

The status of the passport being given on 17-07-07 under the file refrence no. H01115507is not showing.Then please tell me from where how i will get the correct information.
                CAN I PLZ KNOW THE STATUS OF MY PASSPORT (REFERENCE NO.-A[protected] WHICH WAS APPLIED ON THE 1st OF SEPTEMBER, 2008.
                THE POLICE VERIFICATION AND LIEU HAS BEEN DONE IN OCTOBER ITSELF..
                I WOULD DEEM IT AN ACT OF KINDNESS IF I SHOULD GET A POSSIBLE REPLY.
                THANKING YOU.
                KARL SYMONDS.
                I want complain to be resolved soon

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cinema

sandeep4949
                  I am sandeep sharma s/o shri narvada sharma from gorakhpur(up). I applied for passport in 2007 and file name is LKOZ[protected].but till date not received my passport at my mailing address.I try may time to get my passport but not getting any positive response from lucknow passport center.
                  So i am requesting to you, plz, send my passport as soon as possible.

Reg,
                  SANDEEP SHARMA
                  FILE NO- LKOZ[protected]

passport — Not found passport

Sir
                  My self Alok Kumar
                  i have applied for a passport file no-PAT-A[protected] I am not found my passport even my police verification also has be not done .Sir i don't know what are the problem .
                  Please check my status of passport.
                  Alok Kumar

passport office , lucknow — not get passport

I have not receieved my passport and the duration of making passport is over............................so help me.......................my file reference no. is LKO-A[protected]

passport — passport status not found

have submitted my passport form on 30/01/2010 but i don't know what is my current status of my passport.my file no-Z160410 10

passport — passport office

Respected Sir,
                  My self sushil s singhvi applied for passport on 07 Feb 2012, police verification done and sent it by police on 11 Apr 2012, Still status is showing police verification not received. 77 days finished. What can i do . File reference no is Sushil Singhvi - N002740 , Neelam s. Singhvi - N002917, Ishita s. Singhvi - J003315. Please help me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Thanx n Regards
                  SUSHIL SINGHVI
                  NEELAM SINGHVI
                  ISHITA SINGHVI

amit9453982700

This is to inform you that I have applied for 4 Passports of my family
                    members in District Passport Office ,Azamgarh on dated 08/11/12 and on checking
                    passport status on online link of your website it is showing that file reference
                    number is either wrong or Information Not available.Sir 5 months have passed
                    and still no positive result came from your department .Also officers in district
                    passport office are not update about the process and are giving just
                    unsatisfactory answers.
                    For your convenience I am sending the detail of Passport Applications in
                    below mentioned format

S. No Applicant Name Father/ HusbandName Address DOB Applied Date File No.
                    1 Archana Jaiswal W/o Jai Prakash Jaiswal Phulpur Bazar,Azamgarh 08/11/2012
                    LKOZ013950
                    2 Ambrish Jaiswal S/o Om Prakash Jaiswal Phulpur Bazar,Azamgarh 21/01/1984
                    08/11/2012 LKOZ013951
                    3 Ashish Jaiswal S/o Om Prakash Jaiswal Phulpur Bazar,Azamgarh 1/1/1986 08/11/2012
                    LKOZ013952
                    4 Jai Prakash Jaiswal S/o Gangadeen Jaiswal Phulpur Bazar,Azamgarh 08/11/2012
                    LKOZ013953

Therefore it is my humble request to you to please look into the
                    matter seriously and provide some positive measures to resolve the issue of delay
                    in providing updated passport status to me as soon as possible.

Amit Jaiswal
                    Senior Manager
                    Cashpor Micro Credit
                    Regional Office Azamgarh
                    Mo -[protected],[protected]

passport dept. lucknow — delay of passport

my passport file no.A039272 YEAR 2007, STILL I AM NOT RECIVED MY PASSPORT
                    My file no is LKO A[protected] . about two month before police inquire has been come.

but till date status is police inquire not received. I got my ref no on 31-12-08.

So just tell to me when I got my passport. This third time a send complain to you please reply this time.

vinod kumar

passport — Delay in updating information

TO
                    The RPO,
                    Secunderabad.

Respected Sir,

I have applied on[protected] and reference number is HYD-H[protected].Police enquiry have been completed long back and thereafter my status has been "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by[protected]. Subject to all documents being in order. " So please update the lstest status of my passport status.Please accept my request.Thankin you......

DISTRICT PASSPORT OFFICE — PASSPORT DELAY

My name is Abhishek Matta and I have applied for my passport this year back in october. I live in Delhi and my File Reference No.is Z076459. status is showing that my passport has been under process ever since even though the police report is cleared.I haven't receive my passport yet.its has been amost two months now.I need the passport urgently as i have to apply to some foreign universities for MBA.
                    Any further delay might sacrifice my carrer and futher studies.I am sincerely hoping for a prompt action.
                    please find the details below;

FILE NUMBER: Z076459
                    KEY NUMBER: [protected]
                    NAME: ABHISHEK MATTA
                    APPLIED ON:[protected]

MOHD. ASHRAF ANSARI
                      I wish to inform you this is MOHAMMAD ASHRAF JULFIKAR ANASRI from Deoria district, Uttar Pradesh.
                      I had applied for fresh passport on 24th December-2012. But still my file is not yet come for physical Police verification, I don’t know where is my file are pending.

Dear Sir I would like to request you please check the status and let us know where it is pending ….and why it is not yet come for Police verification?

I have checked online status there is showing “Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP OFFICE, District DEORIA.” For your information I have already checked at SP OFFICE, Deoria District they have checked & advice me your file is not yet come, you can check at your RPO “LUCKNOW”. Thats why I am writing you this letter. My details as under.

File No. : LK[protected]
                      Date of Birth : 10/07/1990
                      Given name : MOHAMMAD ASHRAF JULFIKAR ANSARI
                      Type of application : NORMAL
                      Application Date : 24.12.2012

I hope above details is enough for tracking status. I am expecting your hopeful reply

Please do the needful & oblige.

Mohd. Ashraf Ansari
                      Cell No.+91-[protected]

dont know — Verification for passport not come

Respected Sir,
                      I would like to inform you that I had applied for indian passport during last week of February.Till today I have not been called for verification.My brother too had applied along with me and he had been called for verification last week.Since i am in urgent need for passport to study abroad.Since results are declared so i have to go as soon as possible.Sir i need your help to get my passport.I have to get as soon as possible as it concerns my career.Please sir help me.
                      DEAR SIR,
                      RESPECTED SIR I HAD BEEN APLIED FOR FRESH PASSORT, ON 10/11/2014 MY POLICE VERIFICATION PROCESS
                      IS PENDING WHAT SHOULD I DO. PLEASE HELP ME, , , , , , , , , , ,

NAME- AKHILESH CHANDRA PANDEY
                      FILE NO IS[protected]
                      CONTACT NO - [protected]

Tiwari Satya Prakash

I have applied online Passport Application Reference Number(ARN) is: 12-[protected] on 25/08/2012 and completed the PSK Kanpur's procedure on 12/09/2012, After that I have provided all the information to police, Police people called me 3 time to their office(thana-Chitrakoot,Karwi.) asking for bribe while I have already presented my Voter id photostate, Rashan card, High school certificates, PAN card to them but at CO office they people were again asking money but i haven't given any bribe.

Now its almost 3 month and still my passport status showing :(Pending for police physical verification.), I have tried to find out the RTI officer of Lucknow passport office but i couldn't.

Can some one help me to get the justice, and my right, Please advice.
                        Thanks in advance, your support is highly appreciated.

Applicant Name-
                        Satya Prakash tiwari s/o Om prakash tiwari.
                        Contact No.-[protected].
                        satya.[protected]@hotmail.com.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Law & Civil Rights

G002392
                          DEAR SIR,
                          DELAY IN DELIVERY OF PASSPORT
                          FILE NO LKO-G[protected]
                          PASSPORT OFFICE REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE LUCKNOW

I AM PERMANENT EMPLOYEE OF STATE BANK OF INDIA & PRESENTLY POSTED AS DEPUTY MANAGER, SBI, ZONAL OFFICE, KANPUR 208001. PASSPORT APPLICATION BY ANNEXING ALL REQUISITE DOCUMENTS DULY VERIFIED BY THE POSTAL AUTHORITY, HEAD POST OFFICE, KANPUR 208001 WAS SUBMITTED TO REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE LUCKNOW THROUGH SPEED POST ON 04.11.2011 & SAME WAS DELIVERED TO THEIR OFFICE ON 07.11.2011 AS PER CONFIRMATION RECEIVED FROM THE POSTAL AUTHORITY. FURTHER, I HAVE RECEIVED ADVICES IN LIEU OF MY RTI COMPLIANT THAT NOC VERFICATION BY THE EMPLOYEER IS AWAITED TO RECEIVED. HOWEVER, THE CAPTIONED NOC VERFICATION HAS BEEN SENT BY THE EMPLOYER(SBI) ON 05.10.2012 AS & WHEN IT SAME RECEIVED TO MY EMPLOYER FROM THE PASSPORT OFFICE LUCKNOW. I HAVE CONTINEOUSLY FOLLOWED UP THE MATTER OVER THEIR E-MAIL BUT NONE OF MY E-MAIL WAS REPLIED. I HAVE ENQUIRE THE STATUS ON THEIR NET SITE WHICH SHOWS " POLICE REPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED" BUT PASSPORT ISSUANCE GUIDELINES ENVISAGE THAT POLICE VERIFICATION IS NOT REQUIRED FOR THE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE WHERE NOC HAS BEEN ISSUED BY THEIR EMPLOYER & IF IS TO BE CARRIED OUT, ARRNGE POLICE VERIFICATION WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. I FEEL THAT MATTER IS STILL UNATTENDED DESPITE MY REGULAR KNOCKING TO SENIOR OFFICIALS OF THE PASSPORT AUTHORITY LUCKNOW. I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THE CAUSE OF DELAY IN ISSUANCE OF MY PASSPORT.
                          PLEASE INTERVENE THE MATTER AND ARRANGE ITS EARLIEST DELIVERY. I WILL BE SOLICITED TO RECEIVE THE ADVICES OVER MY E-MAIL [protected]@SBI.CO.IN OR MY MOBILE NOS [protected], [protected].
                          THANKS
                          REGARDS
                          MANOJ KUMAR AGNIHOTRI S/O LATE SHRI PRATAP NARAIN AGNIHOTRI
                          R/O LIFG 44 PATRAKARPURAM KANPUR 208001

Passport authorities — Irresponsible authorities

Respected Sir
                          I have applie d for the passport but my file is not yet received by the gazzeted officer and my work is in pending. I request to the people of passport office in secunderabad to look at my work. I dont know much about the passport authorities so because of which i have commited a minor mistake of not submitting my minor pasport which was issued to me when i mas at the age of 3 and now it had expired also so one agent told me it wont be required.Now i after seeing the status of my passport on the website i have submitted my previous passport with an apology letter nearly 20 days ago but still status of my passport on the website is same.

now i am facing my problems.i request the passport authoriteis secunderabad to complete my pending work as soon as possible.

Passport authorities — delay in passport delivery

Hello, sir
                          i am mohd abdul wahab, my receipt no:EN[protected]IN and my FILE NO: HYDW26635908. I have applied for PASSPORT on 16th JUNE, 2008, till now i didnt receive my PASSPORT. So i request the concerned authority to send PASSPORT.

Passport Office Lucknow — delay in passport posting

i have applied for passport Application Date :[protected]
                          File Reference Number : LKO-A[protected]

Inquires have done by police verifiction and also CBI verification

last month

and
                          it it is so delay in releasing in my passport ......

please hurry up for releasing my passport

Sir i have applied for my passport from ambedkar nagar. but till now I have not received my passport. plz send my passport nd passport status. my application no. is A02528611 dated 07/2/2011...
                          Read comments
                          sir i have applied for my passport from gorakhpur district.but till now i have not recieved my passport.
                          i a have need my passport urgently.sir please send my passport and passport status.
                          my application no, isLKOB00718411.

1. The passport has not been delivered though it has been more than 4 month a since applied. (Applied on[protected]

2. Now when I check the status of passport on http://www.indianpassport.nic.in entering my file reference number. It says -:

File Reference Number (file no.A033970 of lko) and Status :- Police Report has not been received

Pease do need full.

Thanks and Regards,

SUSHIL KUMAR YADAV
                          sir i have applied for my passport from Azamgarh district.but till now i have not recieved my passport.
                          my application no, is LKO-A[protected]

File Reference Number : LKO-A[protected] Application Date :[protected]
                          Applicant's Name : MD UNUS Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

STATUS :
                          Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO
                          Application Date:[protected], DOB:[protected], File no.LKO A[protected]
                          Grievance:
                          Dear sir/mam
                          My passpoart has been completed but late in dispatch till today, so any problem with my passpoart please inform me at my email or phone as soon as possible.
                          Thankyou
                          Phone [protected]

faheemahmad
                            We had applied for fresh passport for for holy Hajj / Umrah-2012 to
                            Distt. Passport Office, Basti. After LIU report and Police enquiry,
                            application forms along with the reports were sent to Regional
                            Passport Office, Lucknow vide Speed Post No EU[protected]IN dated
                            01/05/2012. Regarding the in-cashment of the demand draft, United
                            Bank officials informed that the DD has been cashed.

The details of the applicants are as below :

1. Amina Khatoon, ( Date of Birth : 01/12/1979),W/O Faheem Ahmad,
                            Passport Form No-726297, DD NO: 604154, dated 12/03/12, amount 1000/-,
                            Issuing Bank : United Bank of India
                            2.Shaista Anjum, ( Date of Birth : 16/02/1988),D/O Zaheer Ahmad
                            Passport Form No-726298,DD NO: 604155, dated 12/03/12, amount 1000/-,
                            Issuing Bank : United Bank of India

Even after more than six months lapsed, yet we hav’nt received our
                            passport or any information regarding it. Also on RPO Lucknow website, our
                            file is not uploaded therefore we can not get any information/status on
                            internet. Resulting which we could not apply for holy Hajj / Umrah-2012
                            Therefore it is requested to kindly issue our passport or inform about
                            the status of our application.

Amina & Shaista
                            [protected]@bheljhs.co.in

khankhalid1989
                              Dear sir I kindly want to tell you sir that my passport despatch date is[protected] ,but i didn't receive it yet and online status is showing
                              "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by[protected]. Subject to all documents being in order till now."I have a great need of passport at the I have to submit my passport in my company"IBM" as with in one month.So please sir give me some favour and check my passport recent status. Thank You

NAME:MPHD.KHALID AQUIL

DOB:[protected]

Passport file no.LKO-A01905712

My mail id is :[protected]@gmail.com

Contact no.:[protected]

............... — DELAY OF PASSPORT

VANDANA VAID
                              i applied for my new passport on 14 may 2009 with nos. Z661985 & [protected].but till now i m anble to get it.i need it very urgently.plz take appropriate actions 2 resolve my problem.i repeat i need it urgently.since i have a little problem with my name.i hve 2 cut KM frm y name.so i may have 2 submit it once again.it means it'll take a lot of time.so i request 2 send my passport as soon as possible.

passport — need of passport

Respected Sir,
                              i have applied for my passport, my File No. is HYDA00572611. i have been cheking my status everyday for last one and half months and it says "Police verification report has not been submited" but i received a letter from Police station saying your verification has been sent to R.P.O. Hyderabad.
                              Sir can you please help me to get my passport as soon as possible, i am in need of it.
                              thanking you!

Yours, faithfully
                              Parbhubhai.
                              Secunderabad.

passport office lko — passport delay

my file ref no is lkoa08856311 and web no is lkoi08242411 i have apply in the date of 952011 but the current status show the police report was not recieved in passport office lko.so kindly requested please solve my problem.and save my rights.

I have applied for re-issue of passport ( after expiry of 10 years) on 10.01.2012 File No. LKO-A[protected]. after 5 month seen on enquiry column Status - Application has bee transfered to policy section, please see the PRO. I have meet them, the officer asked your police stn. not full-fill Yes / No. column there for re-sent to Renukoot police stn. & re-enquiry comleted before 2 month approximate .

After process or working of 9 months, we do not receive my passport yet. Requested to please do the need ful & sent my passport.

Pawan Kumar
                              File No.LKO-A[protected].

This is to informed you that i had been deposited by courier form for passport. but my passport file is not available me. so this is request to you that, please give me my file number.
                              PASSPORT FILE NO. LKO-Z[protected]

Name : : AMERICA PRASAD
                              Father's Name : : SH. BASANTA RAM
                              D O B. : 01/05/1989
                              Mobile No. : [protected]

I have applied for passport on[protected] and police verification has been compleated. But till date I have did not get my passport and not getting any status report from your website. My deatils are given below
                              BABU RAJENDRAN PUTHIYANDY
                              File No. LKOA[protected]
                              Key No. [protected]
                              DOB[protected]
                              Mob.No. [protected]
                              Email rajendran.[protected]@gmail.com
                              kindly look the matter and issue passport at the earlist please.
                              Thanking you,
                              P.Babu Rajendran.

asgarhusain
                                Dear sir ,
                                i am Asgar Husain ,i have applied passport in 1/6/2012 and three and half month gone but my passport is not issued .
                                please tell me what will i do for taking a passport .
                                mere larkon ka passport form submit huwa hai dinank 07.12.11 ko lekin abhi tak passport prapt nahi hai.shipra upadhyay file no.lko z943835 date of birth 07.08.86, amit upadhyay file no. lkoz943837 date of birth 24.04.89 aur krishna kumar upadhyay file no.lkoz943836 hai.main us samay jaunpur men tha ab gorakhpur men tainat hun.patahai s.k.upadhyay adj gorakhpur phone no.[protected]

rakesh chaudhary gdf
                                  Key No- [protected]
                                  Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India

File Reference Number : LKO-A[protected] Application Date :[protected]
                                  Applicant's Name : RAKESH KUMAR CHAUDHARY Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

After 5 month there is no information about my passport status, police verifications done in May month,at time of log in passport status always shows POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN NOT RECIVED,
                                  Kindly provide status of my passport & reason for delay

passport — Passport Information

Respected
                                  sir/Madam !
                                  I am not able to see my Passport status in net.
                                  All varifaction done befor one month, but still i am not recived Passport.
                                  my passport file no is BPLZ945351.
                                  Please do something Sir.

Personal — Information about Passport

To,
                                  The Passport Officer Ghaziabad,

Sub: Non Receipt Of Fresh Passport

Application Form No. : 954708 Dated:- 09.01.2009
                                  Applicant Name : Amardeep Singh Minhas
                                  DD No. : 567614 Dated:- 09.01.2009 Dr. Branch ICICI Bank Ltd. Code No. 6286 Amount Rs. 1000/-

The above mentioned applicant has not received his passport/ any information from your office till date.

passport — no information about the passport

Sir
                                  I had applied for the passport online . A person came to my place regarding police verification . I submitted all the information needed . Months have passed but there is no information about my Passport . Please Help me . I am enclosing all the details

File NUMBER A 031436

K EY nUMBER [protected]

24 PARAGANAS ( N)

Name Veenu Jha

Date 30 th APR 2009
                                  NO INFORMATION ABOUT PASSPORT

Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India

File Reference Number : LKO-Z[protected] Application Date : APRIL 2012, Reapplication date :[protected] Again application date:december 2012
                                  Applicant's Name : MOHAMMAD RIYAJ Applicant's Date of Birth : 15 JULY 1989.
                                  DD issue date :[protected] DD Amount: 1500

Dear sir/mam,
                                  I applied for passport in april 2012. My all reports and requirements become completed in due dates, but my application form came back due to end of demond droft date and new shedule of forms. Again i fill the computerised form and renew the date of D.D. which last date is 26 novemer 2012. After 3 month there is no information about my passport status, police verification done in May month.Now in November 2012 it come back again due to D.D. of rupees 1000. Now I make a new D.D.of rupees 1500 and send it again but there is no information about it. I need it as soon as possible.

Sir/Mam kindly provide status of my passport & reason for delay and issue it soon as possible.If it possible please inform me at my Email addr. riyaj.[protected]@gmail.com. I will oblised you whole life.

MOHAMMAD RIYAJ
                                  MO.No. [protected]
                                  E-Mail-riyaj.[protected]@gmail.com

ashwani tiwariiiiii
                                    my name is mona pandey i m applying my new passport to 29 may 2012 to kanpur passport sevas kendra i m submit all papers after few days police man come to near thana and do all police verification but the time limit of 3 months for issuing fress passport is expired and no one inform me what my passport status .when i check my passport status show only everytime your document send to sp office thats it .plese sir help me because i need my passport urgently.... name-mona pandey, addres-68/7 indreprasth calony stainley road muumford ganj allahabaad, mobile number-[protected]

not issue the passport — not issue the passport

I am naveen priya sinha my file no. is pat-A090638.My police verification have done on 24th august but yet status display on net not verified,

new passport issued — new passport

my passport no :osl16c0605 cash receipt no : 728695 dt : 06.12.2008. bikes auto, navrangpura, ahmedabad
                                    ( RAVINDRA I. PANCHAL)
                                    BLOCK NO: C - 45/535, SHREENATH APARTMENTS,
                                    NAVA WADAJ, AHMEDABAD. MY MIBILE NO : [protected]
                                    please give me a new passport required. (renewal) paid to Rs. 170/- bikes auto dt : 06.12.2008. purchaed splender +

ravindra panchal

issue of new passport — issue of new passport

dear sir, I had applied for new passport as my passport had expired.My application was sent from Gurdaspur file no wo7444408 on 16/12/2008. I have Not received my new pasport as yet. Please expedite. Kamaljit Singh
                                    sir my name is Sachin Sharma.I Request Of Your Passport Office For Issued My New Passport Of 18 Janvery 2012.But My Passport is not issued
                                    at to Janvery to September.pls inform me what is the region . pls send my passport urgently.thanks.
                                    My Name- Sachin Sharma
                                    File No.-LKOZ040426
                                    FILE RECIVE DATE-18JAN2012
                                    BIRTH OF DATE-10SEPTEMBER1981

abhasin106
                                      This is to bring to your kind notice about the harassment procedure undergoing at the REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE LUCKNOW opposite FUN REPUBLIC. I wish to bring to your attention that I went today to get a receipt of birth certificate of Himani Vaswani for the purpose of submitting it to passport office, as this is the only pending document because of which my sister’s passport application is not brought in the process. I went to the office and stood in the line for two hours. On reaching the window number “6”, I presented the photocopy of the birth certificate together with the minor mother’s passport copy as is required. However it was not accepted and I was asked to produce the original of the same. Since I did not have the original, I was denied the receipt. Despite several requests, I had to leave the counter without the receipt. Later a broker caught hold of me and charges Rs. 300/- for getting me a receipt. How is it possible to get the receipt from the counter when there was no provision without the original?
                                      That broker got me a receipt within 20 minutes.
                                      DETAILS OF THE APPLICANT: -
                                      NAME: HIMANI VASWANI
                                      DOB: 1/ DEC/ 1996
                                      YEAR OF APPLICATION : 2011
                                      POST OFFICE: KANPUR
                                      FATHER’S NAME: Mr. DEENANATH VASWANI
                                      FILE NUMBER: LKOM00977911
                                      MOB NUM: 91-[protected]
                                      I would also like to mention that applicants requisition for the issue of passport made on 23/7/2011 from KANPUR CITY was rejected as BIRTH CERTIFICATE was not attached along with other documents.
                                      I have attached the copy of the same receipt in this mail.
                                      I therefore request you to please look into this matter of corruption in a government office and take appropriate actions.

Date: 3 sept 2012

HARASSMENT

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                                        Skokka
                                        misuse of profile picture and mobile number by skokka users
                                        (7 minutes ago)
                                        Rto India
                                        refund of driving licence fee
                                        (11 minutes ago)
                                        Skokka
                                        Somebody have posted my contact number and photo on skokka
                                        (13 minutes ago)
                                        Yatra.com
                                        Unauthorised deduction
                                        (18 minutes ago)
                                        Tikona Infinet Limited
                                        Threatening with legal actions.

Latest Resolved