Passport Office Lucknow

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Lucknow related photos (36)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Passport Office Lucknow Photos

Passport Office Lucknow Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir/Maam,

Wanted to bring in your notice that i have applied passport for me on 08-August-2014 but till date the passport is not received.Status on site is mentioned as "Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Kanpur Nagar.". But Police Verification has been completed 2.5 mnth ago. its already 3 month and 10 days spent from my application submition date and RPO promise to issue within 45 days pls help.

Following are the details:-
File Number LK[protected]
Given Name SAURABH
Surname TRIVEDI
Type of Application Normal
Application Received on Date 08/08/2014
Status Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Kanpur Nagar.

Requesting you to do the needful ASAP because its urgent need.. __

Thanks & Regards. Saurabh Trivedi
Nov 18, 2014
Updated by saurabh26213
Passport Office Lucknow - Passport not issued even after Police and L.I.U verification

Dear sir, This is to inform you that I have applied for Passport file No.is LKOZ00518110 in District Passport Office, Azamgarh and on checking passport status on online link of your website it is showing that file reference number is either wrong or Information Not available. Sir abobe 3 year have passed and still no positive result came from your department. Name of the condidate PRABHAT KUMAR YADAV. Date of birth 12/02/1990 .some time befor I go to possport office lucknow date 12/11/2012 sumission of birth cirtyficat then give adocument receipt but does not issu possport . so I want to show my possport soon. my Adress -vill -Navapura post bibipur kadim azamgarh up 276135. MOBILE NO-[protected], [protected] Thanks.

Dear Sir, I am settled in Abroad and i want my family to join soon. My Son is 1 Year old and his passport was applied months back and then date came just on 28 or 29, , , on web site it shows we applied on 28 /8/2014 and police verification has been done 2 times when call passport office they say its pending from LUI office and on website the status is as below :- File Number LK[protected] Date of Birth 18/09/2013 Given Name AATHARVA KUMAR Surname SENGAR Type of Application Normal Application Received on Date 25/08/2014 Status Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Lucknow. I request you to please get issued as soon as possible. Thanks & Regards Anubhav

Dear Sir/Maam, Wanted bring in your notice that i have applied passport for my son on 20-August-2014 but till date the passport is not received.Status on site is mentioned as "Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Kanpur Nagar.". But Police Verification has been completed. Following are the details:- File Number: LK[protected] Date of Birth :23/08/2011 Given Name: KAVYANSH Surname: SHARMA Type of Application: Normal Application Received on Date :20/08/2014 Status: Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Kanpur Nagar. Requesting you to do the needful ASAP.. __ Thanks & Regards. Pankaj Vishwakarma
        My Complain is not yet resolved..

sir mera passport file no. LK39Z[protected] AND D/B 08/07/1987 MANE PASSPORT ke form 2012 me applai kiya aur police riport...
          Please note that i have applied passport for my wife on 27/12/2013 but till date the passport is not received...

Dear Sir/Mam I want to inform you that sometimes you did not think about your company reputation . You deduct balance your customers. I am facing balance deduct problem last few days. Any time you deduct my balance without any information and proper region. I have been irritate form your service. I have proper region why I should forgive your service . I think I hate your service . There are not any responsible person on your Customer Care Number . Your Do NOT DISTURB (DND) Service also not working . I think this company have completed its days . You don't think about your customers . If any responsible person you have in your company can contact me. Mo.No-[protected] Name - Vikas Singh
          Aug 27, 2014

Lucknow RPO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam, Status report of my passport still shows that " Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Lucknow" although both the police & LIU enquiry have been completed on 16th July 2014. You are therefore requested to look into the matter and release my passport at earliest. File Number : LK[protected] Date of Birth : 23/07/1990 Thanking you, Ravi Choudhary

i m ajit kumar mishr. i had given the application for the reverification of my passport file number"LK[protected]" on 8...

sir i have applied in TATKAL for passport on 23/11/2013 and his docket no is LK[protected] and police verification has done on 27/02/2013 but from Lucknow passport office has send one letter that verification has not done so i came on 23/09/2013 in lucknow office and submit required documents but till time no verification has done or not passport has come . APPLICANT NAME PAWAN KUMAR AGARWAL RUPAIDIHA BAHARAICH kindly confirm me

Dear Sir/Madam, I had applied for passport (normal) File No. LK[protected] on 28 Apr. 2014 at Passport Seva Kendra, Ratan...

To, Regional Passport Officer Lucknow Sub: Place of birth Address Verification Issue Dear Sir, Myself and my wife have applied for new passport through online process. Online applications for both applicants were filled on 11/02/2014. Forms and documents were submitted at PSK-Kanpur on 13.03.2014. We have not received our passports yet. We have contacted Regional passport office many times but we have been informed that our passport applications are under police verification process. We have submitted all valid documents for present address in Allahabad where we have been living since February 1991 (23 years). We have applied for passports on our present address. However, in our applications we also gave address for “‘place of birth” which is a village address and we don’t have any documentary proof for same. I am a State government officer. Attached our application form and details are as follows: File No: LK[protected] Name: Ram Ji Singh D.O.B.: 12/09/1954 Date of document submission at PSK: 13/03/2014 Status is showing: passport is under review (since last Apr, 2014) File No: LK[protected] Name: Urmila Singh D.O.B.: 01/01/1961 Date of document submission at PSK: 13/03/2014 Status is showing: passport is under review (since last Apr, 2014) I request you to look into this matter and do the needful. Your Sincerely, Ram Ji Singh Mob: [protected]

Dear Sir/Madam, My Passport file No-LK[protected], Which I had applied on 3rd July 2013 from Varanasi type Normal. During the application submitted time I have mention two address- 1) 1st Address :Vill-Karui, PO-Dhaneshpur, Dist-Ghazipur(UP) Pin Code-233226 is the present address where I am staying. (District Passport officer and Police verification has been completed successfully) 2) 2nd Address : HH-92, Hindalco Colony, PO-Renukoot, Dist-Sonebhadra (UP) Pin Code-231217 is the my previous address where I did my schooling and currently no one staying in present.(I have no idea about status of this address verification). I went so many time at Renukoot police station and I am not getting any idea, In which location my application is struck or pending. From beginning onwards I am seeing the status message ” Status Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office.” Recently I got the phone call from Mob no: [protected] (Renukoot, Sonebhadra UP) for verification but This person is also not giving clear information. Requesting you to please do the needful. File No: LK[protected] Name: Vandana Kumari D.O.B.: 30/06/1993 Date of submission: 03/07/2013 Thanks in Advance. Best Regards, Vandana Kumari

I have applied for passport for me and my son on 27-Feb-2014 and police verification has been done on 26-March-2014. But till now I did not received my and my son's passport and even did not seen any change status on passport tracking status.Same status is displaying from last 3 months "Pending for physical police verification at respective thana under SP office Jaunpur". More than 2 months completed for police verification. I have written 3 times for status of passport but no response. I have write 3 times to rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in email id but till now no response and even I called many times to RPO office number [protected] no one is picking the phone. Below is the details: File Number: LK[protected] Date of Applied : 27 Feb 2014 My Son's Detail File Number : LK[protected] Date Of Applied : 28 Feb 2014

sir, MY FILE NO. IS - LK[protected] named ABDUL JABBAR KHAN. SIR MY PASSPORT IS NOT ISSUE AFTER THREE MONTH TIME LIMIT. WHILE MY POLICE VARIFICATION REPORT IS SEND BEFORE ONE MONTH FROM TODAY. SO I REQUESTED THAT PLEASE SEND MY PASSPORT SOON. THANKS.
                      not issue passport after three month

Respected Sir, after the completion of police verification the report yet has not been sent to LIU office, because the related officer and constable were asking for bribe which I didn't pay, that is why my passport has been delayed, when I enquired they said the form has lost. Sir I don't know what to do, mine was re-issue of previous passport. My file number is LK[protected], dated 09/01/2014, My name is Mohammad Shahnawaz Khan, Village & Post- Mahend, PS- Karimuddinpur, Dist.- Ghazipur, Pin- 233228, Uttar Pradesh, My previous passport number:E7765321 Dated 30/01/2004 issued by RPO. My date of birth is 01/01/1966
                        Feb 28, 2014

Lucknow RPO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lucknow RPO — passport status not showing

The status of the passport being given on 17-07-07 under the file refrence no. H01115507is not showing.Then please tell me from where how i will get the correct information.
                        CAN I PLZ KNOW THE STATUS OF MY PASSPORT (REFERENCE NO.-A[protected] WHICH WAS APPLIED ON THE 1st OF SEPTEMBER, 2008.
                        THE POLICE VERIFICATION AND LIEU HAS BEEN DONE IN OCTOBER ITSELF..
                        I WOULD DEEM IT AN ACT OF KINDNESS IF I SHOULD GET A POSSIBLE REPLY.
                        THANKING YOU.
                        KARL SYMONDS.

I am sandeep sharma s/o shri narvada sharma from gorakhpur(up). I applied for passport in 2007 and file name is LKOZ[protected].but till date not received my passport at my mailing address.I try may time to get my passport but not getting any positive response from lucknow passport center.
                          So i am requesting to you, plz, send my passport as soon as possible.

Reg,
                          SANDEEP SHARMA
                          FILE NO- LKOZ[protected]

passport — Not found passport

Sir
                          My self Alok Kumar
                          i have applied for a passport file no-PAT-A[protected] I am not found my passport even my police verification also has be not done .Sir i don't know what are the problem .
                          Please check my status of passport.
                          Alok Kumar

passport office , lucknow — not get passport

I have not receieved my passport and the duration of making passport is over............................so help me.......................my file reference no. is LKO-A[protected]

passport — passport status not found

have submitted my passport form on 30/01/2010 but i don't know what is my current status of my passport.my file no-Z160410 10

passport — passport office

Respected Sir,
                          My self sushil s singhvi applied for passport on 07 Feb 2012, police verification done and sent it by police on 11 Apr 2012, Still status is showing police verification not received. 77 days finished. What can i do . File reference no is Sushil Singhvi - N002740 , Neelam s. Singhvi - N002917, Ishita s. Singhvi - J003315. Please help me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Thanx n Regards
                          SUSHIL SINGHVI
                          NEELAM SINGHVI
                          ISHITA SINGHVI

This is to inform you that I have applied for 4 Passports of my family
                            members in District Passport Office ,Azamgarh on dated 08/11/12 and on checking
                            number is either wrong or Information Not available.Sir 5 months have passed
                            and still no positive result came from your department .Also officers in district
                            passport office are not update about the process and are giving just
                            unsatisfactory answers.
                            For your convenience I am sending the detail of Passport Applications in
                            below mentioned format

S. No Applicant Name Father/ HusbandName Address DOB Applied Date File No.
                            1 Archana Jaiswal W/o Jai Prakash Jaiswal Phulpur Bazar,Azamgarh 08/11/2012
                            LKOZ013950
                            2 Ambrish Jaiswal S/o Om Prakash Jaiswal Phulpur Bazar,Azamgarh 21/01/1984
                            08/11/2012 LKOZ013951
                            3 Ashish Jaiswal S/o Om Prakash Jaiswal Phulpur Bazar,Azamgarh 1/1/1986 08/11/2012
                            LKOZ013952
                            4 Jai Prakash Jaiswal S/o Gangadeen Jaiswal Phulpur Bazar,Azamgarh 08/11/2012
                            LKOZ013953

Therefore it is my humble request to you to please look into the
                            matter seriously and provide some positive measures to resolve the issue of delay
                            in providing updated passport status to me as soon as possible.

Amit Jaiswal
                            Senior Manager
                            Cashpor Micro Credit
                            Regional Office Azamgarh
                            Mo -[protected],[protected]
                            Aug 13, 2020

passport dept. lucknow — delay of passport

my passport file no.A039272 YEAR 2007, STILL I AM NOT RECIVED MY PASSPORT
                            My file no is LKO A[protected] . about two month before police inquire has been come.

but till date status is police inquire not received. I got my ref no on 31-12-08.

So just tell to me when I got my passport. This third time a send complain to you please reply this time.

vinod kumar

passport — Delay in updating information

TO
                            The RPO,
                            Secunderabad.

Respected Sir,

I have applied on[protected] and reference number is HYD-H[protected].Police enquiry have been completed long back and thereafter my status has been "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by[protected]. Subject to all documents being in order. " So please update the lstest status of my passport status.Please accept my request.Thankin you......

DISTRICT PASSPORT OFFICE — PASSPORT DELAY

My name is Abhishek Matta and I have applied for my passport this year back in october. I live in Delhi and my File Reference No.is Z076459. status is showing that my passport has been under process ever since even though the police report is cleared.I haven't receive my passport yet.its has been amost two months now.I need the passport urgently as i have to apply to some foreign universities for MBA.
                            Any further delay might sacrifice my carrer and futher studies.I am sincerely hoping for a prompt action.
                            please find the details below;

FILE NUMBER: Z076459
                            KEY NUMBER: [protected]
                            NAME: ABHISHEK MATTA
                            APPLIED ON:[protected]

I wish to inform you this is MOHAMMAD ASHRAF JULFIKAR ANASRI from Deoria district, Uttar Pradesh.
                              I had applied for fresh passport on 24th December-2012. But still my file is not yet come for physical Police verification, I don’t know where is my file are pending.

Dear Sir I would like to request you please check the status and let us know where it is pending ….and why it is not yet come for Police verification?

I have checked online status there is showing “Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP OFFICE, District DEORIA.” For your information I have already checked at SP OFFICE, Deoria District they have checked & advice me your file is not yet come, you can check at your RPO “LUCKNOW”. Thats why I am writing you this letter. My details as under.

File No. : LK[protected]
                              Date of Birth : 10/07/1990
                              Given name : MOHAMMAD ASHRAF JULFIKAR ANSARI
                              Type of application : NORMAL
                              Application Date : 24.12.2012

I hope above details is enough for tracking status. I am expecting your hopeful reply

Please do the needful & oblige.

Mohd. Ashraf Ansari
                              Cell No.+91-[protected]
                              Aug 13, 2020

dont know — Verification for passport not come

Respected Sir,
                              I would like to inform you that I had applied for indian passport during last week of February.Till today I have not been called for verification.My brother too had applied along with me and he had been called for verification last week.Since i am in urgent need for passport to study abroad.Since results are declared so i have to go as soon as possible.Sir i need your help to get my passport.I have to get as soon as possible as it concerns my career.Please sir help me.
                              DEAR SIR,
                              RESPECTED SIR I HAD BEEN APLIED FOR FRESH PASSORT, ON 10/11/2014 MY POLICE VERIFICATION PROCESS
                              IS PENDING WHAT SHOULD I DO. PLEASE HELP ME, , , , , , , , , , ,

NAME- AKHILESH CHANDRA PANDEY
                              FILE NO IS[protected]
                              CONTACT NO - [protected]

I apply for the passport 8 month back in your office. I submit all my certificates all things are correct.
                                few month...