Passport Office Madurai Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:
+91 45 2252 2070

Good

Passport Office Madurai related photos (1)

Passport Office Madurai Customer Care related pictures (1)

Passport Office Madurai Complaints & Reviews

Passport Office Madurai — passport renewal pending for 4 month

amsivasubramani on Oct 4, 2018
I was applied passport renewal 14/05/2018 at kochadai they
Sent document to regional passport office i went regional...

V.Kathiresan on Sep 13, 2018
Respected sir,
My name is lakshmi praba i submitted my reissue passport on kodairoad 31.07.2018, i cancelled my old passport, my old passport no is m2854864. But till date the status page shows that your application collected on date 2.08.2018 and passport application is under review at regional passport office my file no is: md01c[protected], my date of birth is 22.04.1987, why is that so delayed my passport, pls kindly do the needful to dispatch my passport.

[Sep 13, 2018] Passport Office Madurai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hemlaks
    Sir/madam,
    While Booking appointment for Passport application the amount (Rs.1000) has to be deducted twice from my ICICI bank account through Debit card transaction. Only the application has to be loaded successfully at the second time transaction.

Kindly please help us to refund the debit amount of Rs.1000.

ICICI bank Account no:[protected]
    Pass port Application Reference Number: 17-[protected]
    Name: Nivedhana Lakshmanan
    Transaction Remarks: VIN/PASSPORT_SE/[protected]/0

[Jan 31, 2017] Passport Office Madurai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ayyanar.siva
      I applied for Passport on 18/01/16. But till now I did not get the passport and my police verification was done on Feb 2nd week. My Passport id MD[protected]
      Irulappan Irul's response Mar 14, 2018
      sir please check
      Iam devarajan.c iam apply to passport 7month more .and complte to police verification.i dont have recive my passport.kindly request to send my passport...thank you
      Dear sir iam applied new passport 13.02.18
      applicant name;vaikundamoorthi muthuirulappan
      file no;md[protected]
      tocken no;n425
      sir no police enquiry p

meenakshinathan

I have applied the passport in 03/06/2014 and all the verification was completed.and i have attend 7 times in madurai passport office. but not care about my passport file in madurai passport office. i kindly request to process my passport.and my File Number MD[protected].

Thanks & Regards,
        meenakshinathan

Passport Office Madurai — Police verification delay to reissue of pasport

Mohamed Abubacker Abdul Rahuman
          Sir, i have applied for reisue of passport on 16.06.15 inPSS Tirunelveli.File No is MD[protected].The application ib under...

bharath04652
          Respected sir, I got my renewal passport, local police station verified, but i didn't get any messages about verification, so i called to madurai office, that time customer care people tell that "Passport is pending". I want to go immediate to abroad, so what i do...please help me my mail id is bharath.[protected]@gmail.com. Thanks, Bharath

Nirmala1978
            Dear sir, My name is A. Nirmala Theras, my passport number is K4032542. My passport file number is MD[protected]. I submitted my passport at Madurai regional office in May 6, 2014.In September 13, 2014 I finished my police verification in anjugramam police station, kanyakumari district. But till now I did not get my passport. I request you to kindly take necessary action to issue my passport.

PASS PORT

MY NAME IS J.PRABHAKARAN, PASS PORT NO.Z2134325

Ashok Aravind
              my name is ashok. i applied passport before two months. police verification finished before one month. i send ask passport about my zone area police station sub-inspector said we send your paper but i go to sp office about my passport they said one paper missing that paper was not recieve from your zone police station please i need passport urgent. please take action. NAME: ASHOK FILE NUMBER: MD[protected]

i applied passport before two months still not received

Narayanan Ravi
                Respected Sir, My Application number is MD[protected]. I have been calling the customer care to provide updates. They are not picking up the calls. The Regional Passport office at Madurai are not providing status on the time of passport delivery. They disconnect the call if we ask about the arrival of passport. Most of the times the contact number is never answered. Its been more than 40 days after the police report submission. They agreed that the passport will be delivered within 3 Weeks of police verification. Now it is More than 40 days. I have lodged a complaint on the passport website with Reference Number :[protected] hoping that this news will reach to some one who can look into this issue. It seems like everyone who works in the passport department knows there is some issue and they are hiding from the people. Due to this I am going to miss my travel with my husband after my marriage. I hope this reaches someone who can take action on this and at least provide updates on application that when I will be receiving my passport in hand.

nalinadevirajagopal
                  Respected sir, My passport application file no:MD[protected].I have come directly to madurai passport office 3 times to enquire about my application status.They told my application is rejected,after receive letter from passport office, i have to apply passport again. I am waiting for that letter last more than 6 months. But i has not receive till now. Please kindly send me the letter. Thanking you, Regards, P.Nalinadevi

[Sep 18, 2013] Regional Passport Office Madurai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Respected sir, My passport application file no:MD[protected].I have come directly to madurai passport office 3 times to enquire about my application status.They told my application is rejected, after receive letter from passport office, i have to apply passport again. I am waiting for that letter last more than 6 months. But i has not receive till now. Please kindly send me the letter. Thanking you, Regards, P.Nalinadevi, 22, Nadar sreet, Vadugapatty-625603, Theni-DT

Rsk.muthu
                    dear sir,
                    This is Muthu from Singapore ,
                    April 2012 applied the passport for my wife in The Madurai passport office Till not receive , 3month before police enquiry was done.we went Madurai enquiry office resone is he doubt with birth cert( this cert we got from in court) And he send letter to VO for conforming but this Vo not reply to passport office.please advice me how do can get my wife passport (all cert and information is true)

Routhiran
                      After more than three months from my application date, Madurai RPO office sent an objection letter that required new application. What is this? Why this reply taken 3 months since July. When we contacted RPO office they said ‘why you (people) accepted Privatization in passport service, we will not process on time and you people go for protest against the government' harshly replied by one officer. What is happening here? I am not the only one suffering here there are lot of applicants whoever applied through district collector office. I have given new application as per objection letter of Madurai passport office but still they are keeping the same status and they are changing the application date only. I have applied three months ago for that I am having receipt but if you check your status online it says you just applied yesterday they purposely playing with people to resume their corruption with old system

We realized now the problem because of Madurai passport office personnel who doesn't want to process our application, by giving mental anguish to people and their intention to turn us against the Privatization and MOEA ministry. All applicants whoever applied through collector office at Ramanathapuram and Sivagangai decided to file petition against Madurai passport office in high court. I am here requesting you to address this issue for appropriate action immediately before it become serious issue.

karthik kannan
                        I am karthik,
                        I applied passport on 11/11/2010,but iam not received still now.
                        i condact madurai passport office ,your police verification is incomplete from namakal so bending your passport
                        but local veerapandi police station verification is completed

Name;KARTHIK KANNAN

FileNo;MDUZ90608610

Appli.Date;11/11/2010

ebanazer
                          We applied for a passport on dec 12, 2010. Police verification finished on 18th of Dec. I am checking in the internet status, it is not availabe, and it is written last updated on 31st Dec 2010. Today is 4th Jan 2011. If you dont have enough employees to update please recruit another, if your man is on off please update by someone else. It is very shame to tell, in india you dont have fecility to update your system!! whereby mejority of the software engineers of microsoft is from india, you gays please dont sell your name in the international market!! please do your jobs. The government/ministry of foreign affairs must intervene in this situation, please appoint professional people in your passport offices, remove unproductive people. Serve the customers.

anjanamoorthi
                            Hello Sir,

This is Moorthi from chennai.Actually I have applied passport on Last september[protected] through the Agency in Ramnad.They have collected totally Rs 4500/- for applying passport in Tatkal mode.
                            Afer that,I tried to reach them through phone.but it was unsuccessful.Last week[protected],I received a refernce number from them through mail.and I consulted with Madurai passport office customer care.they confirmed me that,My profile is in normal mode.and its waiting for police verification.
                            I need passport urgently.Please do the favour.
                            My profile number-MDUA02470610.and mail id [protected]@gmail.com.
                            ADVISE TO ALL:
                            DONT BELIEVE ANY AGENTS DURING EMERGENCY TIME.they dont know our urgency.........
                            Honurable passport officer, ,

My name is Santhiyagu Arul jerry. My file Number is MDUZ. 54072611. I have applied my renewel passport on[protected]. police verification alredy finished. I did not get my passport up to now. My air ticket will be confirmed on 29th morning. kindly help me sir.

with hope,
                            Santhiyagu Arul Jerry

babitha
                              My Passport reference number is Z19282709 and applied on 02/12/2009 and the status says that "Please contact PRO on any working day except Wednesday between 10.00 AM and 12:30 PM". Went to Madurai office to meet the PRO for 2 times with appointment. First time, was waited till evening 6 and they asked to come back on next week. Next week again went there and similar to first time evening 6, PRO updated that Since they haven't receive proper Police verification report. No idea what it mean by proper police verification and for that whom need to contact? Whether Passport office or ourself need to follow up the office? PRO is not ready to give information and police says that they haven't receive any communication regarding that.

Please advice me how to proceed on this since this is very urgent now and no clue how to proceed.
                              MADURAI PASSPORT OFFICE, MADURAI

DEAR SIR,

SUB: RENEWAL PASSPORT FOR STUDENT

REF: MDUZ241967 DT[protected]

I WAS APPLIED RENEWAL PASSPORT FOR MY DAUGHER HAMEED FARSHANA SEYED NAZEER
                              IBRAHIM FILE NO MDUZ241967 THRO RAMNAD COLLECTOR OFFICE.

I HAVE NOT YET PASSPORT UNTILL NOW, I DONT SEE ANY STATUS OF PASSPORT,

AS REQUIRE BY MADRUAI PASSPORT OFFICE I HAVE SENT ADDITIONAL TWO PHOTO
                              SENT TO THEM THRO SPEED POST AND REC'D ON 9TH JULY 2010.

BUT I DONT KNOW STATUS OF PASSPORT

I REQUST YOU THAT KINDLY ARRANGE THE PASSPORT FOR MY DAUGHER
                              Respected sir,
                              I belongs toDindigul district, Tamilnadu.I had completed my B.E in an Engineering
                              College in Karur, Tamilnadu.These both are near by districts.When iwent to take my passport in 3.11.2010 at Dindigul passport office igive my present address as my house in dindigul, because for last one and half years i was going as a dashscholar to my college from home because of health reasons.This was
                              also registered in our college.

But the passport officer inDindigul(collectorate)was argueing with us and forcing to give thewrong detail i.e college address as the address of last one year.Whenmy self and my father refuse to give the wrong detail, she scolded meand my father and was continuosly insulting us infront of all peoples.

She also told that you can complaintme any where because no one could question me.She also told that hereafter i wont accept your passport here and ordered us to give directly
                              to Madurai passport office.She wants people to treat her us god andthink us like her slaves.

Sir, please take strict disciplinary actionagainst her(there is only one lady passport officerin Dindigul).Shetreated us like slaves.I[censored] ask further details i would properlyrespond to it sir.More over if some one comes with recommendation, shegive great respect and first preference to them.

I lost all faith in the dindigul passportoffice and atlast mailed u my sorrows as this is my last belief.I onceagain request you to take action against this kind of peoples because
                              no one should gets affected here after sir.
                              I agree wit above complaint. Because me too experienced th same situation
                              both in collector offi passport ku officer and madurai passport office too. They are treating us like slaves. Take action soon. Am depressed because of him their words.
                              my passport status not updated, my apllication no MDUA01640411
                              Respected sir,

I applied for passport on July 2011 in tirunelveli collectroate office, & my police verification is finished in november 2011 & my status is not updated, If i enetered my reference number it showing as that the number entered is wrong & i call to the passport office madurai in January 2012 & they said that my police verification was not updated then i contact my local police station where the verification was doned they replied me that they already updated the status. What should i have to do next its already six months over.

My Ref no. MDUZ54700611

G.Jebavelraj

HITHAYATHULLAH
                                I am HITHAYATHULLAH an Indian citizen working in Saudi Arabia. I was applied for PPC on[protected] through Madurai Passport Office, Our application Id is MDU-H[protected], its more than two and a half months now finished and still I didn’t any reply from their office and even now also in the passport status they are telling the police enquiry has not been received. I need her passport urgently. So kindly please take action on it. It’s a humble request. Hoping your reply on my email id:-abdul.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanking you,
                                HITHAYATHULLAH

suresh kumar
                                  I am Suresh Kumar an Indian citizen working in Bahrain. I was applied for my wife’s passport on[protected] through riya travels Nagercoil to Madurai Passport Office, Our application Id is :-A002461, its more than two and a half months now finished and still I didn’t any reply from their office and even now also in the passport status they are telling the police enquiry has not been received. I need her passport urgently. So kindly please take action on it. It’s a humble request. Hoping your reply on my email id:- [protected]@gmail.com

and I have a complaint against the riya travels situated in APN Complex, Chettikulam, Nagercoil.
                                  I pay them for to apply the passport on[protected]. and they keep it on pending and they applied only in first febraury. I have their payment bill also with me, so pls give me a fine reply on this matter.

Thanking you,
                                  SURESHKUMAR.
                                  Bahrain.
                                  My son's passport was submitted for ECNR endorsement on 22/04/2010 at Madurai passport office. Still it is not recieved.The police enquiry had already been sent.The processing of application is deliberately slow. Now it is three months still not received.
                                  The reply from the passport office is rude and irresponsible always.
                                  Is this because of arrest of one of their officer on currupt charges and trying to take revenge of poublic.
                                  This attitude is only after the arrest of passport officer.
                                  Is the Government will take action against this irresponsible employees.
                                  Sundaram
                                  When we compare the Madurai passport is very slow service, i have applied passport for my wife and the police verification has finished before 28 days ( I confirmed with SP office) but still the website showing the staus " Police report has not been received" Technology developed but ...!

Regional Passport Office Madurai — No change in Status updates [Resolved]

THAMILARASI VENUGOPAL
                                    Sir/Madam,

I, a retiree, submitted my passport application on[protected]. I underwent the police enquiry process...