Passport Office Cochin

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Cochin Complaints & Reviews

My both parents gave their passport for renewal one year back. My mother received her passport immediately. We waited for my fathers passport. By the time covid 19 cases increased and my father is above 65 years old, so he didn’t go to passport office for inquiries. November my mom detected with cancer for second time and December they shifted to Maharashtra for her treatment. Two days back we got a sms message that his file is processed for closure. We didn’t get a warning message or nobody informed us what was the problem for my dads passport renewal.
Jul 23, 2021

Passport Office Cochin customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My file no. is CO[protected] and my application was approved on 10 June 2014.The Police Officer for police verification came after 11 days on 21st June. The acknowledgement of the report was shown in the tracking only after more than a week.Its been 40 days and i have yet to receive my passport since only after i have a valid passport can i write IELTS exam for which it is mandatory.The negligence of the official may very well cost me a year to join a foreign university. The consequences due to this delay can hurt my future.So please deliver my passport within a week if not within the 45 day benchmark since police verification is over.Please prioritize my application.

respected sir,
      my name is shiba k muhammed,i am applied for passport on 27/07/2011,File Reference Number : COC-B[protected],but still police verfication not yet done,please do the needfull for me

thanking you
      shyba k muhammed
      kammalayil house ,adimali
      Aug 13, 2020
      dear sir,

we are applied for my sons passport in 08/12/2010 file number is coc-w[protected] and his name is nikhil vellaparambil anilkumar. why this much time is taking for the passport any problem please let me know ,his date of birth is 17.09.1994

pleasesend this mail [protected]@yahoo.com
      Sr. my Name is Jaimon e.k i didn't get my Pass port
      Dis ode :2 Service : 11
      Regist By :D002 Appl. Date:06/Dec/2010
      file No :COC Z 738619
      Web File NO: COC I 33114910
      We have applied for my sons passport in 28/03/2011 file number is cocw 71143711 and his name is Aadhithyan Vinothkumar. why this much time is taking for the passport any problem please let me know, his date of birth is 22/07/2010

please send this mail [protected]@yahoo.com
      I have applied for passport (for change of address in my valid passport) on 05 April 11.file Number is cocd00494611. I was informed that new passport will be issued to me after police varification at present address.Police verification was done in time and i cofirmed it reached passport ofiice under bundle serial number 94 dtd 06 May 11.the present computer status shows police varification incomlete, hence action pending. please guide me how can i get my old valid passport back or a new one with changed address (either)in a week as i have to proceed abroad in two weeks.
      joy Antony
      Mob[protected]
      i have applied for a new passport instead of a damaged passport. my file no is D00599711.and my wife's file no is D00599811.please let me know why it's getting delayed.
      varkey joseph
      I have applied for passport on 05 march 11.file Number is cocw77001111.Police verification was done.
      please let me know why it's getting delayed.
      jayaraj.p
      my contact no:- [protected]
      my name is RahulHarikumar, i am applied for passport on 9/01/2012, File Reference Number N004836.please do the needfull for me, Mail Id [protected]@yahoo.com
      Dear Sirs,
      My name is firose.n.k., myself i applied my daughter passport application for the name of Aysha Zahra Nalakath Kavungalayil, application date is 06/Feb/2012. File reference numbr is COC-W[protected] applicants date of birht :[protected]. online application status showing is " passport is expected to be despatched by[protected] subject to all documents being in order", but still (04/March/2012) we didt receive the passport.kindly request you to do the needfull.
      Thanks and regards,

as per the above mentioned detaile we direct gone there and enquired about the said passport and they inform us pass port is ready but not yet despached. kindly request you to do the needfull,

Thanks and regards,

Firose.n.k

PASSPORT RENEWAL PROBLEMS
        LOCATION: KOCHI OFFICE

During the months of November and December of the year...

passport appln submitted on 17/09/09. police verification is over 3 weeks back. passport not issued yet.reference no. is coc b 055481/09. pl. enquire
        May 08, 2014

Dear Fasal Rahman

Your Passport has been despatched by post on[protected] vide postal Registration Number[protected]
        Hope you recieved it, if it doesn't so, directly go to post office with track number.

Musfer
        respected sir
        i given my passport to renew, and the application was given, police enquiry was also over, but the parrport is not yet come for 2 months, what should i do now
        please reply
        afitha aboobacker
        Dear Afitha

Kindly mention your Reference Number and Passport office name, If to do so i will Revert Back as soon as possible .

Musfer - musfer.[protected]@gmail.com
        my name is jayarajsn.p,
        .police enquiry was also over but the parrport is not yet come for 2 months, what should i do now.no cocw77001111.
        please reply. my contact no :- [protected]
        sir, My name is chythanya Prajish.Application submitted on 30/7/2014 .status showing 'passport was printed on 22nd august .I didn't received yet.I need to go this week.(4/08/2014) File number:co[protected] Date of birth:13/04/1989

I had been to the Kochi Passport Office in the morning. I went with my wife and 2 month old son to apply for my wife's passport. We went and enquired one of the security and he said to stand in the first counter which is for applying passport for minors and handicapped. When we went there, we saw a big line than the other counters and when we checked with the other security, he said stand in 3rd or 5th counter. When we told we have a 2 month baby, he did not respond back proper and he said no other go. Then we stood in line, and that is where 3 people came direct to the counter without standing in the line saying that they had come before and missed taking xerox or it was not properly taken, so once they took it, they dont have to stand in line and they can come direct which the counter person was also OK with it. Then we submitted our application and we thought of registering a complaint so that if someone with a just born baby comes, then they should have preference over others instead of standing in line and in a place where you cannot even feed.

We went to the Security P.G.John who was in charge near to the stairs was talking on phone. 3 others were standing along with us and he started asking them what they want and when he came to us, we told we need to register a complaint, immediately his face changed and he started acting as if he is attending a phone, just said "Hello" and then kept the phone immediate. I was asking again that whom should I meet to register a complaint, this time he got very angry and in a very rude way, he said stand in that enquiry queue which was very long and ask them. Then I told him again that I need to meet someone who is responsible for hearing the complaints, he turned his face and and in a very hostile way he said write the complaint in a paper and put it into the complaint box and he moved on.

6 months back when I went to the same Passport Office, I had to meet the RPO to cross check some information and he did not give any respect and spoke in a very harsh and rude way. No one was there to question him. When he did the same thing to the Minister himself - Respected K.V. Thomas, then the RPO got it back.

I feel it should not be that only the ministers can take actions, everyone should be treated equally and actions taken.

I know nothing is going to happen to the security and the Passport Office, but atleast it would be useful when more complaints are registered against P.G. John and the Passport Office.

Passport Office Cochin — Delay in Passport

I applied passport on 15/07/2010. File number is COCB04101210.My Police still not completed. Please inform what is the current situation, why this much of delay is happening. I am suffering lot of difficulties due to this delay. Kindly take the necessary steps to finish verification as soon as possible. Let me know, if any further information needed.

Thanks & Regards,
          Eldhose A M
          I am suffering lot of difficulties due to this
          sir, i applied my son

sir i applied my son's passport on[protected].file number:coc-w[protected], name saarang sujith.please inform what is the current situation, why this much delay is happening.let me know if any further information is needed.thank you.
          I have good experience with their issuing process . we should follow up properly and get the things done. Normally police people are very nice to issue verification certificate at the earliest.

i am working in Oman.i want to bring my wife here.my wife Mrs.Sruty Gopakumar submitted application for Passport. details are as Follows:-

Applicant Name : Sruthy Gopakumar
            Date of Application: 14/10/2008
            File Ref No. : B08451908

My districts verification finished. my wife went passport office direct, they are telling her districts (Kollam) verification report also required. her father gone to Kollam S.P Office.they are telling they didi't received any veryfication request. what we want to do sir ? any chance to get passport immediatly?.
            any other forms i want to submit for getting passport immediatly.

Please sir now more than three month completed

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

Gopakumar
            I had applied for passport on this last March 25th 2009.
            passport office at cochin
            but the police verification is not verified yet.

tatkaal scheme File Ref No. : B 019623

Applicant Name : shaji pushkaran
            I had applied for my passport on 21-11-08. at passport office at Cochin.
            Police verification was over by last December. Till now i did not get my passport.
            Kindly do the needful so that I may get my passport as early as possible.

thanking you with regards
            Jisha
            I had applied for passport on this last March 25th 2009.
            passport office at cochin
            but the police verification verified ! but i didint get it yet

TATKAAL scheme File Ref No. : B 019623

Applicant Name : shaji pushkaran
            Dear sir/mam
            I Mento Francis had applied the passport at District Passport Cell, at Thrissur & (passport office at cochin) on the date of[protected] and the police verification had finished on[protected] .yet its going to be two month .I had not received the passport . I humble request you go through it as fast as possible .

With regards

Application Date :[protected]

Applicant's Name : CLARAMMA THOMAS
            Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

STATUS :

Police Report has not been received

Hello sir,

I wish to know above mentioned Applicant’s actual passport status. My name is Claramma Thomas. I had applied for passport from changancherry head post office. Last month and my police verification over and it was[protected], when I checked in internet about my passport Status, LAST ONE MONTH I got status is police report has not received .so I went and asked about my passport at kottayam office. The staff said that they had send already (22/06/2009) to police report to ekm.

Kindly please check my compliant and do the needful things as early as possible. It will be very helpful to me,

Thanks in advance

Thanks and Regards
            sir
            iapplied pasport for my wife one 16/10/09 now one month finished but no any reply from ur side now iam trying to bring my wife to saudi arabia for sty with me so please make an action as soon as possible
            thankyu
            file no/ cocz 72702209
            applicant name- safna moosa
            email- [protected]@yahoo.com
            Sir PLS DETAIL &status, b000714&b000717,
            I am LIJO JOSEPH(G 8162767 Passport holder, File no.COCO01495908. I had applied for passport on tatkaal schemen at cochin, but the police verification is not verified yet.), sir I applied for renewal of my passport because of no pages available for new visa stamping.

I applied from BLS Fahaheel branch, Kuwait on[protected]The receipt No. KWT BP0739010).

Sir now they told me it will take time because of some reference case, P.S. blank.

Sir I need passport for my baby’s residency(he is born in Kuwait) and job visa.

So kindly please give me my passport as early.

Yours faithfully,

LIJO JOSEPH

Applied for passport on : 28th feb 2008
              File No : C 042104
              Name : PAINEL ALEX ANTONY

Police verification...
              I have applied for the renewal of my passport at District Passport Cell, Alappuzha, Kerala on[protected]....
              I have applied for passport on[protected] at District Passport Cell ,Alappuzha,Kerala. Police Verification...