Passport Office Madurai Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:
+91 45 2252 2070

Good

Passport Office Madurai related photos (1)

Passport Office Madurai Customer Care related pictures (1)

Passport Office Madurai Complaints & Reviews

Madurai Passport Office — Passport Renewal [Resolved]

jeeva1974
Respected Sir,
I have applied my passport renewal on 12/09/2009. I have submitted all the documents mentioned in the...

sachchidanand singh
dear sir
i have submitted my passport form on date 31/07/09 and my police enquiry of pasumalai police station is also on date 07/09/09 but status of my passport still not clear please let me the status and send my passport as soon as possible.

sachchidanand singh
file no=A02454609
DATE =31/07/09
phone no=[protected]

Anish Mohan M P
    I had applied for Passport at Passport Office Madurai (Tamil Nadu) on[protected]. By today its 72 days passed away. I had been checking my passport status in the website but till[protected] it is displayed in the status column that police report is clear but from 14-09-09 I could find my status column blank. Till today[protected] my status column is BLANK. I want to register a complaint for their irresponse and long delay of passport. My Passport file number is MDUZ18809809.

passport office madurai — My Name is wrongly printed

I applied for the passport last year. After 6 months i got the passport. But my name is wrongly printed. I send the email to madurai passport officer. But still i did not get reponse. Please guide me get out of this problem.
    sir my name is lakshmi from theni dt.i want to apply to passport.bt i dont have birth certificate.pls tell me that what s the procedure to apply to birth certificate.

sumathi.V.B
      Sir/Madam,

This is Sumathi.V.B.I submitted my Passport Application form on 22/05/2008 in madurai passport office. My File Ref. No-MDUA185493. After 30 days my inquiry was completed by Police Department (Mondaikadu police Station, kanyakumari- district). till I am not getting any response. So please let me know the current status and when I will get my Passport.
      Please try to understand our situations.

my name is Rageshchandran sekran i had sumbbited my passport on 16 .10 2008 october in nagercoil
      after sumbited my passport police enquiry also completed i checked my passport status nothing had given

thanking you
      ragesh chandran
      in the status please do some thing for that please sir it is very important for me file number mdu z190810

thanking you
      ragesh chandran
      i want to apply passport through online.If i apply passport through online, when will igive filled application form to office.Can i choose date for submit application form
      sir i applied my pass port application on 18.05.09 but i did not receive my pass port even my police verification is over my REG NUM is
      [MDUA 01504509] MODE on line REG

I received a letter form your passport office that states that please furnish fresh affidavit with your name, but i have already applied for passport two times and i have summit all the details that was asked by the passport officers and the date i have applied first is 25.07.09 and the second time is 27.05.09. My ref no is: MDUA01619009 and Group is A. I want the details immediately.Please care this as urgent and send me reply.
      So please let me know the current status and when I will get my Passport.

Thanking you,
      respected sir/madam,

I applied my pass port application on 06.04.09, two year before i stayed in coimbatore hostel, so i gave two address for police enquiry, madurai police station enquiry was get over, but the coimbatore police station enquiry not yet over. Can you tell me when shall i get my passport? and further what i have to do for get my passport? please accept my request and do me a favour for the same.

File No: MDUA01065109

yours faithfully,
      S.Chitradevi
      Respected Sir,

I am Rajasekaran R.I submitted my Passport Application form on 22/12/2009 in madurai passport office. My File Ref. No-MDUZ19351309. Police inquiry was completed on 24/01/2010 by Police Department (Karungal police Station, kanyakumari- district) The current status is showing "police report has not been received". I got a job in maldives. So i have to send the passport number before 15/02/2010.Otherwise they will reject my application. So please let me know the current status and when I will get my Passport.
      Please try to understand our situations.
      Please tell any solution to get passport before 15/02/2010.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully,
      R.Rajasekaran
      I applied my pass port application on 04.11.10, three months before i stayed in chennai mahabalipuram, so i gave two address for police enquiry, dindigul police station enquiry was get over, but the mahabalipuram police station enquiry not yet over. Can you tell me when shall i get my passport? and further what i have to do for get my passport? please accept my request and do me a favour for the same.

File No: MDUZ8421810

yours faithfully,
      M.Muthuraj.
      I have attended the interview in the Tirunelveli PSK and till date i have not received the passport. When i met the Tveli PSK they told me to speak to Madurai office . When i called the Madurai office one receptionist spoke to me in a rude manner and shouted at me. I have already faxed/mailed about this greivance to the passport officer at Madurai however, nothing has happened. Due to this delay by this office i may lose an opportunity.

File No: MD[protected]

R.Karthikeyan

Madurai Passport Office — Passport Not yet received [Resolved]

Thomas Vimalan N S
        Respected Sir,

Tillnow I have not received my passport which is applied on 08.07.2008 on TATKAL scheme in...

Regional Passport Office Madurai — non receipt of passport [Resolved]

veeraraghavan
        i have applied for a passport in my son name Shiriram veeraraghavan on 23.04.08
        i have not received my passport yet...

Regional Passport Office Madurai — NEW PASSPORT [Resolved]

C. Rajasekar

I applied for Passport to the RPO, Madurai on 08.02.2008.

REF.NO: MDU/A006380 08.br...

Madurai Passport Office — Delay of passport [Resolved]

S.Meenakshi

I have applied passport for my son on[protected] and still i have not received. I came to passport...