[Resolved] Patanjali Ayurved — complaint.

UtsavGulati
Your products are good but i have a complaint about your rassgulla, your gulab jamun is good but your rassgulla is worst as it is very hard & dry to eat, it does'nt tastes like rassgulla, i've complaint it earlier to the patanjali's email id but i did'nt got any reply from the patanjali's customer. It is not good for a good company like patanjali
Hope this time you will consider through this matter to improve patanjali

complaint.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2018
Patanjali

[Oct 31, 2017] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by UtsavGulati, May 03, 2018
Patanjali promised me that they will improve their products' Quality

Comments

Your Products are Good but I have a complaint about your Rassgulla, your Gulab jamun is good but your Rassgulla is Worst as it is very HARD & DRY to eat, it Does'nt tastes Like Rassgulla, I've Complaint it Earlier to the Patanjali's Email ID but I did'nt got any Reply from The Patanjali's Customer. It is not good for a Good Company like Patanjali
Hope this time you will Consider through this Matter To Improve Patanjali
I have purchased Patanjali Sona Masoori rice 5KG and lashkari kolam rice 1kG both rice many insects founded. This types of rice you are selling and saying "we are selling best product in market". First time have used Patanjali rice ever but it's my wrost experience.

Bill no. 21225, Indra Nagar Gachibowli

Thanks & Regards
Devendra Kumar
UtsavGulati's [Complaint's author] reply, May 3, 2018
Dear Sir/ Madam. I am a regular user of DANT K ANTI but i am really sad to inform you that last three month the packing of DANT KANTI is not done properly Baba ji speaks on T V "S about Quality control but possibly last four month the Dant Kanti Tubes are received with full of air and amount of paste is less in quantity.

please look in to the matter and do the needful to short out the matter at an earliest
Thanks and Regards. R.S.KalKal.
Team GRC Patanjali's reply, Oct 24, 2018
OM
Dear Ranvir Ji,

In reference to the concern stated by you, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to please share the details with us such as manufacturing date, batch number, complete outlet details, your contact number and your address at [email protected] or Call us: 1800 1804 108 (Toll-free) for fast resolution.
Note: For any queries or grievances you may also reach us at:

Warm Regards

Department eCommerce, D-28 Industrial Area, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India - 249401
    Patanjali Ayurved - complaint.